Bless Me Father, for I Have Sinned
Chapter 2: Exploration

Copyright© 2004 by Robin

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Exploration - This is a story in three parts, telling the journey of a diminuative women to sexual awareness, the joy and the freedom.<br> Mary's first marriage was to a violent druk who really was only a replacement for her Father. It's only in later years, that she discovers sex and the ability to express her self in it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   Bestiality  

The change in Mary was remarkable and eminently noticeable. From being the shy diminutive figure, frightened of her own shadow and scared stiff of conflict and confrontation, she had become a confident and assertive woman. She faced the daily challenge of her limited education and overcame her painful lack of social graces. She had a voice and an opinion and was quite prepared to use them.

A bi-product of her newly attained persona was interest from the opposite sex. In her job at the Supermarket, she often came into contact with members of the public and, instead of shrinking and wilting before their questioning eyes; she looked up and faced them as an equal. Men, for some reason, find an assertive woman irresistible. Mary had the looks, which helped, but now, instead of hiding in a non-descript uniform, she openly advertised her body. Not in any overt way, but just by standing up and facing people with her chest and chin up.

Mary had also changed her hair style, allowing her luxuriant locks to flow and frame her face instead of being savagely pulled back and wound into a tight bun.

What had really changed in Mary though, beyond anything else, were her sense of self and an awareness of her sexuality. She exploited the situation mercilessly and was not beyond enticement to gain an advantage. Her Manager stood little chance when she asked for a raise. Somehow, inadvertently, a button or two had popped open just before she entered his office. Although she didn't have large breasts, the well fitted wonder bra created a cleavage that he could hardly take his eyes from. It was her tits that scored the raise, and what's more, she knew it.

She later told Michael and laughed as she described Mister Bingleys eyes almost popping out of his head as she leaned forward and almost had a popping out of her own.

She and Michael were now a very definite couple. Three months had passed during which, he had moved in and brought all of his better quality furniture and his companion Defor. Defor, not an original thought process to come up with Defor dog, was an adolescent Labrador who liked nothing more than resting before embarking on a prolonged rest period, followed by sleep. Mary's remark that he should have been called cushion had Michael laughing too hard, ending up in a fit of coughing.

In the three months, Mary had learned of just about every possible position in which to make love. Given the limitations of their middle-aged bodies, they managed a fair proportion of the Karma-Sutra and even invented their own adaptations of the graphics.

Their lovemaking was sometimes frantic, tearing clothing off of bodies in desperation to get naked. Sometimes it was slow and careful, with caresses and tenderness. Other times, it was a more functional method of Mary learning techniques and what it was that got her engine running. They were not quite so choosey about location either. Whenever the fancy took, then the place seemed not to matter too much. Mary's inhibitions had all evaporated after a few days of Michael's passion.

Mary considered one of their sessions a little kinky though. He had visited her at work to share lunch. They ended up in the stock room with her sitting on a produce shelf while he fucked her into the dexion racking. Afterward, she pulled her briefs back up and had his semen collecting and drying in the gusset for the rest of the day. By the time he got home from work, she was so rampant that he didn't even get the chance to put his keys on the hook, before she had stripped him and was sucking his juices out through his cock.

They had settled into a comfortable, although sexually charged, partnership. Each had no doubt of the others feelings and had no qualms in telling each other, just how much they loved. The whole world could know as far as they were concerned and anyone who knew them was under no uncertainties.

They had been watching a mildly erotic television play. The plot was about an older professor who was wrecking his marriage and career over a liaison with a student. Some of the scenes were quite graphic and included a scene of two men and the young student. It sparked an interest in Mary, but she didn't say anything until much later, just as Michael was shuddering his orgasm between her legs.

"I want to watch a porn film." She announced. "I want to watch a porn film with sex, in all its forms. I want to experience the pleasure I know you get, from seeing films of sex." She left the statement hanging in the heated air between them while Michael heaved his body off of her and lay panting from the recent exertion.

The air cooled as he laid next to her, thinking about what she had said. For once, he felt an uncertainty and wondered what kind of sleeping leviathan he had awoken. It was an exciting development, but he felt uncertain of her motives. It was a typical male ego trip, thinking pornography to be a singularly male trait. Mary telling him that she wanted to watch actors' screw each other undermined his masculinity and also made him question whether he was enough for her.

Mary felt his trepidation, but allowed him to stew on it for a while as she enjoyed the feeling of his seed as it seeped from her body and pooled between her cheeks.

Their sex had been a revelation to Mary. For the first time in her life, she had discovered that it was a pleasurable experience and a wonderful way of expressing love. She gave her heart every time and was rewarded with his gratitude, consideration and love. Mary had found an outlet for pent up frustration, although she had no idea what it was she had missed until Michael turned up. Now, she positively anticipated his homecoming or the next chance they had to couple and mate.

There had to be more though. They had tried so many positions with varying amounts of success, but Michael was always the instigator of what they did and how. She loved the feeling of his tongue as it lapped her moistened sex and his sucking her clit into his mouth, drove her mad. But, it was always Michael giving her pleasure and her taking it. In a small way, it was a subjugation caused by her inexperience and naivety. She had had his cock in her mouth, but it was at his guidance and only as a prelude to sex. She wanted to taste him, wanted to feel his cock explode in her mouth. Mary knew that it was only his way of loving her and being gentle with her blossoming sexual repertoire.

One way to learn was to observe the professionals and the antics they got up to. Mary knew of pornography, although she had never seen any, but she knew of its existence and decided that it would be her passport to a sexual freedom and emancipation.

"Michael." She began softly. "I love you with all my heart. Surely you must know this? But, I want to be able to do more and in learning, broaden our horizons. Porn films are merely a method of learning through visual stimulation. You have nothing to fear my love I will never do anything to spoil what we have." She turned into his arms, and soon was sleeping the sleep of the satiated.

Several borrowed and rented films later, Mary had watched as many suck and fuck films, as she wanted. On many occasions, they experimented and learned even more about each other's bodies. She found that she liked the taste of Michael in her mouth, but really got turned on when she sucked him until he was just about to cum, then take him from her mouth and rub him while she knelt facing him and frigged herself, until his seed spurted onto her waiting and willing tongue from as far away as possible without losing it. His reaction as she made a show of swallowing his fluids tipped her over the edge.

She also found that anal sex in limited amounts got her so hot that when he did eventually enter her vagina, her orgasm would flow over her in crashing waves and leave her almost bereft of will.

They had gone out and chosen a vibrator. A flesh coloured twisting cock that often joined Michael in her body. She especially liked it if he fucked her with it while she sucked his penis, imagining that she had two lovers. Once, they had tried it as a sandwich, the vibrator in her cunt while he fucked her arse. It was okay, but the pressure on the dividing membrane soon made it uncomfortable. She also used it on occasion when he was out at work while she was watching sex films on video.

The films fuelled her imagination. Instead of feeling revulsion as a woman sucked another in a lesbian clinch, she wondered what it would be like and felt what was becoming a familiar heat in her belly. She also wondered what it would be like to have two men at the same time one fucking her cunt while the other fucked her face. The idea of being tied and mock forced also intrigued her. Mary almost ached to have these experiences, but couldn't be sure that Michael would allow it. Somehow, she was going to have to engineer an opportunity to broach the subject.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.