Busty Barmaid - Cover

Busty Barmaid

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I believe that most rapes, especially to young and vulnerable girls and women are life-shattering events and mustn't be taken lightly. Others are different, my ex wife often found herself either being coerced or even forced into doing things that she might not have done willingly but I know as a fact she looked back on these occasions with a buzz in her head and a tingle in her groin.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   True Story   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

I believe that most rapes, especially to young and vulnerable girls and women are life-shattering events and mustn't be taken lightly. Others are different, my ex wife would often found herself either being coerced or even forced into doing things that she might not have done willingly but I know as a fact she looked back on these occasions with a buzz in her head and a tingle in her groin. The following story is not about her just for a change, although she was my then girlfriend at the time. It all really did happen and I have set it down the best my memory can recall

I was still at college and had to work in a pub to supplement my income. The lounge bar of this high street pub was always very busy but I worked in the much quieter public bar where all the local lads drank. I usually worked on my own but some nights if it was very busy a woman call Jane would help out. Jane was about 30 though she seemed much older to me at the time for I was only 18 then. She wasn't the prettiest of women but there was one thing about Jane that couldn't be ignored and she had this large magnificent bust. She never dressed to show them off but they just couldn't be hidden.

It was New Year's Eve and the place was buzzing, the landlord had gotten an extension to stay open late so midnight came and went and still the locals were getting pissed. About 2am the landlord came in and told us to shut up for the night and to start to clear up. At this point there was only 6 local lads left other than Jane and me. One of the lads called out to Jane for a New Year's kiss and half dragged her across the bar top to give it to her. While he was kissing her I noticed that his free hand was giving one of her tits a right going over. Of course this didn't go un-noticed with the rest of the lads and they all queued up for their turn.

This went on for 5 minutes or so then they decided that they wanted a bit more. Two of them rushed around behind the bar and literary picked her up and carried her off squealing to the ladies loos. I didn't know what to do as this was far outside anything I had come across before. From behind the closed door of the toilets I could hear her muffled screams and their laughter. Then after about 5 minutes the door opened as one of the guys came out and I could see inside for the first time. There was a mass of bodies on the floor but I could see that her blouse and bra were missing and that her skirt was up around her waist with her legs spread open. One of the guys was between her legs, his trousers half way down his thighs and he thrusting into her for all he was worth. The other guys were either holding her down or grabbing at her magnificent tits.

"Are you going to have a go?" the guy said, nodding towards the mÍlée on the loo floor as he picked up his half full glass.

"W-what me, no I don't think so," I stuttered, tearing my eyes away from the sight before me.

It was not that I didn't want to, for my cock was uncomfortable within my trousers, but I had a girlfriend at home and my plans didn't include me being arrested for rape.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.