Doing a Naughty Niece - Cover

Doing a Naughty Niece

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Tom finds that his sexy young niece, Jessica, has been thrown out by her live-in boyfriend. Jessica's a very sexy young lady in her mid-20s and Tom agrees to give her a temporary place to stay but she will have to pay him "rent". Tom has had his eye on Jessica for several years and now it's time to realize his sexual fantasies about her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Jessica had done well on her first sexual challenge -- to seduce me in whatever way she chose with some of the sexy lingerie and underwear we'd bought her. She'd done a masterful job, and I was so surprised at how hot she was and how horny she seemed to be to fuck me, that it made me all that much hotter for her. If you've been following the progression of my relationship with Jessica, you'll have to agree that she had made some rapid progress in her sexual maturity and skills.

Now that we'd enjoyed our first fuck of the evening, I wanted to fuck Jessica up the ass more than anything else. A sexy hot ass fuck sometimes grabs me and it's what I want more than anything. That's precisely how I felt at that point. I wanted another hot tight ride into Jessica's backside and I knew she was going to pleasure me in whatever way I asked her to.

"Jessica, I want a hot nice piece of your ass, literally," I said as I got her up on her hands and knees on the bed, and then I got down on my knees behind her naked butt and I first had her put her face on a pillow with her rear end up in the air so I could lick and play with her exposed pussy. Jessica has one of the finest, sexiest pussies I've ever pleasured in and I wanted lots and lots more of it but I wanted her asshole right now. I started licking and kissing Jessica's wet horny pussy and then I began transferring some of her ample pussy juices to the tightness of her bunghole. I first got her backside very wet and lubed with our mutual juices and then I began to first slide my index finger in and out of her tight butthole and then I worked two fingers in and I began to finger fuck Jessica's backside that way before I got ready to mount her and fuck her ass with my big thick cock. I knew that even three fingers might not approximate the girth of my cock inside her.

Jessica was loving the licking of her pussy and then the wet lubing and fingering of her asshole and when I had her moaning and loving that, I was ready to mount her and butt fuck my niece. I moved up behind Jessica's exposed ass, and aimed the swollen head of my cock straight into the rosebud of her tight young asshole. I moved the head of my dick into her backside and then I reached down, grabbing her firmly by the waist as I pushed forward, watching my cock disappear up her butt. Jessica moaned from the hot tightness of her ass and my big cock penetrating her behind again and then I began smoothly thrusting my cock in and out, steadily penetrating her and filling her butthole with my cock. She was moaning and I could see her diddling her own turgid nipples as she let me fuck her good from the rear. I'm not sure being butt-fucked was Jessica's favorite sexual activity but she was cooperative and willing to let me do her that way.

I whammed my cock in and out of Jessica's butt for 10 or 15 minutes and then she was diddling her clit and getting off herself when she heard and knew that I was cumming up her backside. I slammed my cock fully up her rear end and splashed my cum deep inside her bowels before I finished cumming and then pulled out and lay there beside Jessica, catching my breath before we continued.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.