Doing a Naughty Niece
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Tom finds that his sexy young niece, Jessica, has been thrown out by her live-in boyfriend. Jessica's a very sexy young lady in her mid-20s and Tom agrees to give her a temporary place to stay but she will have to pay him "rent". Tom has had his eye on Jessica for several years and now it's time to realize his sexual fantasies about her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Jessica and I had enjoyed quite an interesting and very sexy afternoon. I'd met her at the mall and we'd spent a couple of hours not only buy lots of new sexy lingerie and sleepwear for Jessica, but we'd enjoyed a little playtime in the changing room before leaving with our purchases. Then, when we managed to get home, I had Jessica model her new naughties for me and that had been totally hot. That had been far sexier and lusty than either of us would have imagined. By the time I couldn't stand it anymore, Jessica was well on her way to "orgasm" and I ate her pussy and brought her off to multiple orgasms in virtually no time.

Now I had Jessica lying in the middle of my king-sized bed, she was totally nude and waiting for me to join her, to mount her and give her the best fuck she'd had with me yet. Things had progressed amazingly between us in the last 48 hours since she'd first come weeping to me and wanting to stay in my house for awhile. Now we were feeling a mutual sexual hunger for each other, and I was so hot to fuck Jessica after the afternoon's fun and then after the awesome pussy eating I'd just given her that I could hardly wait to feel my hard cock sinking into the hot wetness of my horny niece's pussy.

I looked down at Jessica as she lay there naked in front of me. My cock was jutting out super-hard from my crotch and I could feel the incredible pressure of sexual arousal in my balls. I loved the sexy body Jessica had, her large full tits lying there totally exposed on her chest, her large dark nipples standing out against the paleness of her skin and then her hot sexy pussy, swollen, wet and just waiting for me to slide my thick cock into her pussy and fuck her until we both orgasmed. What a different experience it was being there in between Jessica's spread legs with her lying there in front of me, naked, horny, and hot to fuck me when only a day earlier I'd been forcing her to have sex with me. She was gorgeous there in all her naked physical beauty.

I moved up over Jessica's prone body and I slid my fingers up and down over her swollen very wet pussy, getting them wet and then I transferred her wetness to the head of my cock. With my dick lubed and ready for penetration, I moved forward, lowering my cockhead until I felt it touching her hot pussy and then I pushed on further, feeling her pussy spreading to accept my swollen cock and letting me start filling her with my big hardon.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me, Tom, fuck me, fuck me," Jessica moaned as she felt my cock sliding inside her hot wet tightness. I knew we were both far too gone sexually to mess around with any slow leisurely fuck this time. We were both on the edge of cumming and I slammed my cock all the way inside Jessica until my nuts smacked hotly against her ass, and then I immediately began withdrawing and then quickly thrusting back inside her body again. Once I had my cock buried in Jessica's hot sexy cunt, I started pistoning my dick in and out as smoothly and as powerfully as I could fuck her. Jessica was so horny and so ready to cum again. I reached forward, filling both hands with my hot niece's sexy rounded tits, and I moaned at the hotness of having my cock buried inside her and the tightness with which her pussy clasped my driving dick.

I leaned up above Jessica's body as I was throwing my best fuck into her, and I started really jackhammering my cock in and out, in and out, over and over, loving the hot sexy wet sounds of my cock sliding in and out of Jessica's horny pussy. In only a few minutes, Jessica began moaning and whining and she was climaxing again, and I kept on drilling her until I felt the first hot spurts of my cum shooting up the shaft of my cock and deep inside her waiting pussy. I kept thrusting and making the pressure behind my ejaculation so powerful that I thought I'd pass out.

When we both finished our orgasms, I lay there deep inside Jessica's pussy and let my cock soak in her very hot wet pussy, gathering my strength for Round Two because we weren't even close to being finished with each other that night.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.