Doing a Naughty Niece - Cover

Doing a Naughty Niece

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Tom finds that his sexy young niece, Jessica, has been thrown out by her live-in boyfriend. Jessica's a very sexy young lady in her mid-20s and Tom agrees to give her a temporary place to stay but she will have to pay him "rent". Tom has had his eye on Jessica for several years and now it's time to realize his sexual fantasies about her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

The next day after Jessica and I had spent a second night fucking and sucking, I told her to meet me at the local mall and we were going to do some shopping together -- for her. I didn't have any idea how long Jessica planned to stay with me of if it would be any time at all, but she was going to have some decently sexy lingerie and sleepwear while she was in my house. I had found the bras and panties Jessica had on the last two days to be pretty sexy, but she had a very nicely built figure and I wanted her to have some nice lingerie to wear to show her body off and, especially, to turn me on. Jessica was mine while she lived in my place, and I planned on fucking her and having sex with her regularly. So, it was my treat and I'd buy whatever items she found that she liked and that I thought would be hot on her body as well.

I had been lingerie shopping with lady friends before, and it had always been quite an arousing experience. I had never taken a mature niece of mine out to buy bras, panties, negligees, and nighties but then I'd never had a niece in my bed before either. So, this was a new experience for me, too. The lingerie buying experience can be shaped by a lot of factors and one is whether or not they'll let the guy go into the changing room with the woman he's there with. If they'll let me go in the room, we do a whole lot better job of buying what works and we have a lot more fun doing it as well.

Jessica showed up close to the time I'd told her and we got started. She informed me of what size bra and panties she wore and we began looking for some of the kinds of items we both agreed she might need. I won't bore you with the details, but let's just say that I doubt anyone knew that I was Jessica's uncle helping her buy these sexy items that were intended to accentuate Jessica's luscious womanly figure and to get my cock hard and horny enough to fuck her. Before we'd finished, we had two huge shopping baskets full of bras, panties, teddies, negligees, swimsuits, and a couple of garter belt, stockings, and Merry Widow outfits that I knew would look fucking awesome on Jessica. I couldn't wait for the "after shopping" lingerie modeling session that I'd insisted she'd have to put on for me. I wasn't sure I could wait until we got back to my house either.

I was amazed that Jessica seemed to really get into our joint "bra/panty/sexy sleepwear" venture but before I knew it, not only was Jessica agreeing with me on many of the things I liked and felt she should have, but she was holding up different bras, panties, thongs, and nighties to get my opinion on them. I didn't get a huge hardon from everything she bought and I let her buy whatever she wanted. I figured once we had our purchases home, then I could either encourage her in what I wanted her to wear or just tell her what to wear if I was in a certain mood.

When we had both baskets of lingerie goodies picked out, we did duck into one of the changing rooms and Jessica and I had some fun in there before we got finished and headed to check out. Jessica had come to the store wearing a button-up top and pants. It wasn't that her hairdo wouldn't have stood up to her pulling a T-shirt or top on and off, but she felt the blouse would work better. It was a great choice. She unbuttoned her blouse and then pulled her pants off and then she tried on several of the different items that she'd picked out. I waited to see how Jessica would act when she had to remove her bra or her panties there in front of me. It didn't matter that we'd been intimately fucking over the last 48 hours; you can still find a woman a bit reluctant to change out of her bra and panties in front of you depending on how she feels about it. Jessica seemed to have no problem with getting naked in front of me at all. I liked that.

When Jessica had picked out everything that we'd decided was right for her, she started to get dressed again, but I had another idea. I immediately went over, took her in my arms, and started feeling her tits up and then I slid a hand down over her panties and I rubbed her wet pussy through her panty material. I loved the fact that looking at all these sexy items had gotten Jessica very turned on. She might make me stop and get a motel room before we got back home.

I stroked my fingers up and down over Jessica's pussy through her damp panties. She quickly responded to the caresses because she was already so turned on herself from the hotness of the shopping we'd been doing that it didn't take much more to really get her going. I loved how wet she was and I moved my hand up, sliding it down inside her panties and I soon had my fingers wet and then slid two of them into her tight pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.