Doing a Naughty Niece - Cover

Doing a Naughty Niece

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Tom finds that his sexy young niece, Jessica, has been thrown out by her live-in boyfriend. Jessica's a very sexy young lady in her mid-20s and Tom agrees to give her a temporary place to stay but she will have to pay him "rent". Tom has had his eye on Jessica for several years and now it's time to realize his sexual fantasies about her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

I was rapidly beginning to enjoy having Jessica living there at my house, whether it was a temporary arrangement or became something even more long-term. I'd harbored these longtime sexual fantasies about her and now I was more than realizing them. I'd seen Jessica grow up and mature into a sexy young woman, and now within a couple of days I'd had her suck my cock, let me fuck her several times and I'd even taken her cherry asshole. It turned out that both Jessica and I had numerous surprises for each other.

One of the first surprises for me was that after I'd fucked Jessica up the ass, she quickly began to enjoy me doing her that way. I had been rather heavy-handed with her as I'd fucked her butt the first time. From what I'd already seen out of Jessica, I figured the best way to get her asshole cherry was to just do it. I could tell from earlier caresses and having my finger up her ass that she had never been touched back there and she certainly had never had a man's cock up her butt. So, I knew that was virgin territory just waiting for the taking. And that's what I'd done. It was quite an experience to impale her on my cock and fuck her from behind like that. I made sure it didn't damage her but there's no question that when Jessica felt me position my cockhead in her asshole and then forcefully take her, she knew she was not in control of our coupling at that point.

After I came in Jessica's butt and I helped her reach another orgasm as well, I cleaned off my cock and we lay there talking and just relaxing for awhile. The conversation was amazingly open and honest as I realized that Jessica seemed to have experienced more in an adult sexual way in the last 24 hours than she apparently had over a few years with her former boyfriend. I found myself wondering what the fuck kind of guy he was anyway.

Then, I offered for Jessica to go take a shower with me. I wasn't sure she was quite that comfortable with me yet, even though we'd been fucking our brains out in the last two days, but she readily agreed with me. She got off the bed where I'd just fucked her up the ass and we went into the master bathroom where my full shower was located.

I've always thought as Jessica had grown into an early budding teenager and then into her early adult years that she was developing quite a sexy body and a pretty face. I'd never seen her naked before the day before and now I was getting to enjoy seeing her totally naked and I wasn't a bit disappointed in what she had going for her. Jessica's breasts were awesome. They were every bit as nice and big and sexy as I'd always imagined. She truly had been blessed with the genes she'd inherited. Naked, Jessica would take your breath away, and then to have the privilege of actually fucking such a sexy young woman was almost hard to believe.

I laughed to myself as I showed Jessica to the shower, and I felt my cock quickly growing hard again from just seeing her shapely naked body there in front of me. Jessica wasn't the kind of young lady who lays out a lot and gets tanned, so her body was somewhat pale but her dark large nipples stood out all that more vividly against the pale white flesh of her breasts.

Jessica seemed to be very comfortable totally naked with me now after I'd given her a rather abrupt introduction to what her life was going to be like living with me. I hadn't been mean to her, but I had known something about Jessica and how she only responded to a man's very pointed and assertive treatment with her. Giving Jessica any leeway at all resulted in her doing nothing. She had to be forcefully told and shown what to do most of the time.

I got the warm water running in the shower and then told Jessica to go ahead and climb in first. She quickly stepped inside and immediately seemed to enjoy the water getting her body wet all over, and the spray cascading down over her head and her entire body. I felt myself getting very horny as I anticipated showering with my sexy young niece. I actually already had a nice hardon jutting from my crotch, and I wondered what Jessica would think when I stepped into the shower stall with such an obvious boner just for her. I stood there for a second, stroking my cock, and then I climbed into the shower, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.