Doing a Naughty Niece - Cover

Doing a Naughty Niece

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tom finds that his sexy young niece, Jessica, has been thrown out by her live-in boyfriend. Jessica's a very sexy young lady in her mid-20s and Tom agrees to give her a temporary place to stay but she will have to pay him "rent". Tom has had his eye on Jessica for several years and now it's time to realize his sexual fantasies about her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

I let Jessica go to her room and sleep in her own bed that night after I'd gotten my first blowjob from her and then I'd fucked her twice. I'd planned then as I was plowing her horny young pussy there in my TV room that I'd get a proper fuck with Jessica in either my bed or hers the next day. My work schedule was flexible and Jessica really wasn't working at all so there was no telling when we'd both be there at home and the urge would hit one of us to get it on. That had been Jessica's problem for some time -- she was quite used to have someone else always being responsible for her and she wasn't willing to accept any mature adult responsibility for herself at all. None. I wasn't sure how anyone could go through life even as many years as Jessica had and get away with the life philosophy. But, I also knew one thing -- if Jessica was going to rely on me, she'd have to put out and at least give me the pleasure of enjoying her sexy young womanly body as partial payment for my providing everything for her.

I came home that afternoon after work, and did Jessica have supper on the table? Of course not. I quickly got in the kitchen and threw us together something to eat. And, as I put our meal on the table, I pointedly told Jessica that she would wash the dishes and after the news, she was going to come to my bedroom and service me in whatever ways I demanded from her. She was going to either grow up and become a responsible adult or she was going to learn what it was like to have another person totally control her. It was totally her choice.

Jessica had been wearing a tight-fitting pair of jeans and a T-shirt with a bra on underneath when I'd gotten home. She looked pretty sexy. She'd actually combed her long brown hair and her clothes looked rather sexy on her nicely shaped figure. As I eyeballed Jessica while I cooked our meal, I checked out her fine rounded asscheeks and they way her jeans showed off her nice ass. And, I definitely checked out her nice big full breasts under her T-shirt and bra. She was definitely one sexy cock-stirring young woman. I had a raging hardon in my pants in no time at all.

"Jessica, are you happy?" I asked my sexy niece as she sat there eating her supper with me.

"Yeah, I'm pretty much happy," she said. I found myself wondering if I should pursue that question further but I decided to let it go for now and come back to it again sometime in the future.

"Well, I was just wondering," I said. "I was wondering if you're happy or if you're depressed any by your old boyfriend giving you the heave-ho," I went on to explain.

Getting Jessica to talk was tough but I wanted to get to know her better since we really hadn't been around each other a whole lot in the last 5 or 6 years. I thought since she was going to be sharing my bed from time to time, I might as well try to get inside her head a little bit. Sometimes, that thought of getting into another's person's head can be a scary undertaking.

After we'd finished dinner, I reminded Jessica that she was doing the dishes, and while she did that, I went and watched some of the evening news. She eventually came in and joined me, sitting down on the couch next to me but not particularly close. That was fine; we weren't romantically involved by any means, and she didn't have to cuddle or act affectionate in order to let me fuck her. She just had to do what I said.

After the evening news went off, I turned to Jessica and looked her straight in the eyes as I said, "Well, are you ready?" I wanted to see how dense Jessica could really act and that's why I'd asked such an obvious but rather imprecise question.

"Ready for what?" Jessica replied. I could have burst out laughing if it hadn't pissed me off so bad that she didn't use her head any more than she did.

"To fuck, that's what," I said, as I stood and took Jessica by the hand and led her straight down the hallway to my bedroom. I wasn't going to play this fucking mind game with Jessica or any other woman of her age who should have her head on straighter than she seemed to.

I went into my room, turned and pulled Jessica into my arms, and I began to put the moves on her without any further delay. We weren't lovers romantically, and we weren't even that close, but we were going to be sexual lovers so I was a man engaging in foreplay with an adult woman. Yeah, she was my niece but who would ever have known it? I held Jessica close against my body, wanting her to feel the unmistakable bulge of my already hard cock against her pussy. I held her close for a few moments and then I reached up, slipping my hand underneath her T-shirt and cupping her right breast inside the cup of her bra. It felt good. Her tits were so nice and big and very firm under my touch. I purposefully felt for her nipple and caressed over it to get it into aroused hardness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.