Doing a Naughty Niece - Cover

Doing a Naughty Niece

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tom finds that his sexy young niece, Jessica, has been thrown out by her live-in boyfriend. Jessica's a very sexy young lady in her mid-20s and Tom agrees to give her a temporary place to stay but she will have to pay him "rent". Tom has had his eye on Jessica for several years and now it's time to realize his sexual fantasies about her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Jessica had turned out not to be nearly as sexually experienced as I'd expected. That was fine with me. She was living under my roof and I'd be her sexual instructor while she lived with me. I'd told Jessica when she came to me that afternoon with her need for a place to stay that I would expect to be paid for her being with me, but I'm not sure she fully understood what sort of "payment" I was going to expect.

Earlier I'd made it clear to my sexy young niece that I wanted my cock sucked and she finally had given me what I wanted. Then, I'd eaten her pussy until she came, and then I stood there between her shapely legs and fucked her until we both reached orgasms.

Now, I wanted to do Jessica doggy style, and as soon as I pulled my cock out of her tight wet pussy, I told her I wanted her to lick my cock clean and get my dick back to fuck fucking erection again. I really don't think Jessica was very wild about sucking my dick clean after we'd fucked, but I was realizing that I had to be very forceful with Jessica and basically tell her what I wanted her to do. She went ahead and sucked my cock and as she was doing it, sure enough, I quickly grew hard again and I was ready for another go with this sexy young woman.

"Jessica, you're a pretty good fuck, girl," I said, "but you've got so much to learn. I don't know if you're enjoying yourself with me, but I'm having a fucking great time with you," and I motioned for Jessica to get up and brace herself on the edge of the couch. I was really looking forward to fucking Jessica properly in her bed or mine, but for now, I was just enjoying this little hot sexy impromptu sex session with her.

"You've got a lot to learn about all kinds of things about sex, Jessica, but one thing is all the many various positions that we can enjoy sex in," I said as I moved close up behind Jessica's naked ass and I slid my fingers up and down over her wet pussy lips, getting her wetness to lube up the head of my dick.

When my cockhead was very wet and lubed enough to penetrate Jessica's pussy again, I moved close up behind my hot niece's sexy rounded ass and I stroked my cockhead up and down over her swollen pussy lips several times. Then, I positioned the head of my cock straight into Jessica's cunt, and I bucked my hips forward, feeling myself immediately sliding up inside her hot tight pussy. Jessica was in her mid-20s and she'd been living with a boyfriend who was several years older than her. I'd have guessed that he nailed her regularly but her pussy was very nicely tight and I found myself really wondering how much sex her boyfriend had been getting from Jessica.

I thrust my cock forward, hearing Jessica moan in response to the depth and fullness of my cock shooting deep up into her pussy. I didn't know if she'd ever been fucked like this before either, but I was going to show her how doggy style was done. I hit bottom inside Jessica's cunt, and then I started sliding back out again. I really love sex in all different positions and locations, but fucking a sexy babe from behind like a horny male dog doing his bitch is one of my favorites.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Jessica moaned as I really began to hammer my cock in and out, over and over, and then I got my hands underneath Jessica's chest, cupping both of her large rounded tits in my hands, squeezing them, and diddling her hard erect nipples as I loved the sound of my hard cock slamming in and out of her young pussy. I kept this up for nearly 20 minutes and during that time, Jessica came to climax twice more before I finally felt my last cum of the evening start shooting out of my balls. I kept thrusting in and out of Jessica's pussy this time, and I moaned loudly as my orgasm spurted shot after shot of my hot thick jism deep inside her pussy. And the question of whether or not I'd just fucked my own horny niece unprotected and might have impregnated her still remained unanswered. One thing was for sure -- that question does get answered eventually if you aren't protected, and if you're fucking your brains out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.