Doing a Naughty Niece - Cover

Doing a Naughty Niece

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tom finds that his sexy young niece, Jessica, has been thrown out by her live-in boyfriend. Jessica's a very sexy young lady in her mid-20s and Tom agrees to give her a temporary place to stay but she will have to pay him "rent". Tom has had his eye on Jessica for several years and now it's time to realize his sexual fantasies about her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

I'd taken Jessica, my young niece who was 20-something, into my home for as long as she needed a place. One understanding, however, was that she'd have to put out. I'd had long-time sexual fantasies about Jessica and I planned to make them all reality while she was within my reach.

I'd gone into the TV room that first evening and demanded that Jessica suck my cock. She finally gotten my message and done a pretty decent job of bringing me off with her sexy hot young mouth. Then it was my turn. As much as I enjoy having my dick sucked, I love eating a sexy hot pussy. Jessica's pussy I knew would be just that. I had pulled her sexy sleep shirt up from her crotch area and pulled her little bikini panties off, exposing her pussy to my hands, my eyes, and my mouth.

I felt my cock twitch involuntarily as I peeled Jessica's thin, translucent little bikini panties off her shapely young body, revealing the hottest shaved pussy I'd ever laid eyes on. Oh yeah, at least either she enjoyed having her pussy bald or her ex-boyfriend had demanded it. Either way, I was loving seeing the crease of Jessica's pussy and I also could see the telltale signs that her blowjob with me had been arousing to her as well, little beads of pussy nectar were obvious on the lips of her hot cunt.

With Jessica's pussy fully exposed, I dove in between her shapely legs. I spread Jessica's thighs, loving the sight of her shaved pussy and I started licking and enjoying her hotness. Her little pussy was so sweet and I started licking my tongue up and down her pussy slit and then I'd focus on her clit. She began to moan and say, "What are you doing? Ohhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, what are you doing, Tom?" and in no time I realized that Jessica had never had her pussy eaten by a guy before. Never. I was totally amazed. Jessica was in for quite a treat.

I've always marveled at guys who really want it all their way and they want the woman to put out but they don't seem to give anything back. Not eating a babe's pussy before I fuck her seems amazingly self-centered to me. I just lost myself in not only the hot moistness of Jessica's naked pussy, but also the eroticism of knowing I must be the first man to eat her out. She had her hands on my head, and was pushing her pussy up against my face. What I was doing to her felt so incredible and she was so hot in her response, that she couldn't get enough of how I was turning her on.

"Ohhhhhhhh, baby, yessssssssss," Jessica moaned and she was scrunched down there on the couch, letting me go for it. I finally managed, after several minutes of eating her, to bring Jessica to climax. She bucked her pussy up firmly against my mouth and she moaned and screamed literally as she started cumming in my face. Her pussy was giving me all the hot pussy juice I could stand, and I loved how Jessica exploded in her first orally-stimulated orgasm. When she'd finished her cum, I was so ready to fuck her I could hardly stand it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.