Timing - Cover

Timing

Copyright© 2004 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Student nurse helps her roommate and her roommate's boyfriend with sexual dysfunction. There are some affectionate FF scenes, but the sexual desire is all MF

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Doctor/Nurse   School  

Stacey and Lin came back together to their dorm room from the showers, having just finished blow-drying their hair. After closing the door, Lin walked over to her side of the room and slipped out of her bathrobe, standing naked facing her bed and thinking about how the morning was progressing. "I'm surprised Randy isn't back yet," she said. "His hair is a lot easier to dry than ours."

"Oh, I'm not surprised," said Stacey. "I know Randy. We've given him a lot to think about. He probably won't be back for a little while yet."

"Oh," said Lin, and she stood for a moment, deciding whether to get dressed, when she felt Stacey's hand on her shoulder, and Stacey softly calling her name.

Lin turned to be embraced by a naked Stacey. Their two bodies met and Lin's arms came up to hug Stacey back. They stood perfectly still, embracing for several minutes, and then Lin began very softly to caress the small of Stacey's back and the top of her buttocks. After of few moments, Stacey began to return the caress at the sides of Lin's hips. Lin closed her eyes and rested the side of her head against Stacey's, feeling all the tension flow out of her body.

"Nervous?" asked Stacey.

"I was, a little, before this hug," answered Lin. "Thank you, Stacey, thank you for loving me." Stacey kissed Lin and returned to caressing her hips. Lin felt deeply relaxed by the caresses, her mind lost in thought. "It's been three years since I've been hugged like this," she thought. "Three long years. It feels so wonderful, I had forgotten. I had forgotten, that it feels so wonderful to be hugged and caressed. I had forgotten, how much my spirit needs this! Three long years. My financial footing was so precarious. It's taken me three years to finally feel secure about being on my own and independent. With my dedication to my studies and the all the student jobs, I decided I didn't have time for dating. But, oh, Stacey, it feels so good to be hugged and petted! I'm beginning to rethink my position... Perhaps I should be more receptive to dating possibilities..."

"Lin?" asked Stacey.

"Yeah?"

"I want you to know how grateful I am for what you're doing for Randy and me. I want you to know there's not an ounce of jealousy in my heart or mind about this."

"I know, Stacey. Dear, sweet Stacey, I know."

"Lin... I've been on the pill for months now, ever since I began to think of Randy as my future husband. But I know you're still having your periods. I also have a few condoms. Do you need one for Randy and you?"

"Oh, Stacey! I have no intention of ever having intercourse with Randy! I will be getting sexy with him though. And if he's ready for intercourse this morning, it's you who will be his partner. If he's not ready, and he might well not be this first session, just be patient! Thanks for the warning, though. You're right, I am having periods, and I might well be in the fertile part of my cycle right now. I have to be very careful not to get any of Randy's semen near my own vagina. Hopefully though, it'll be quite the opposite for you!"

After another minute, there was a knock on the door. Stacey recognized Randy's distinctive knock, and she called him into the room after releasing Lin from her embrace. Randy entered and locked the door, and then looked like he was having trouble swallowing as his eyes went from naked Lin to naked Stacey.

"Sorry if I'm late, just lost track of time, thinking in the shower."

"Oh, there's no time schedule on this, Randy" said Lin. "Relax! Do you want to chat for a bit, before we get started?"

"I'm feeling a bit nervous, but I'm ready. Perhaps we can stop and talk later, if I feel the need to stop..."

"Sure, Randy, that'll be fine." Lin gathered up the pillows on Stacey's bed, and also the two from her own bed, and placed them on the floor in a triangle pattern. "Randy, I want you to completely undress, and then get down on all fours on the floor, your knees, one on each pillow here, your hips in the air, and your head and elbows here. Rest both your forearms along the two pillows in front, and also rest you head in the center of the pillows. Try to relax, just get comfortable."

Lin went to her dresser and pulled out a tube of KY jelly and a latex glove. Randy gulped when he saw what she had, and then gulped again when Lin sat down directly behind him. "No, Randy. You've brought the two knee pillows together. Get back to the triangle pattern. That's right... A little more... Oh, don't by shy, my dear friend! More. That's good. Now, just rest and relax. Close your eyes if you want."

Randy's penis was hanging erect between his legs. The sight brought back a sharp memory to Lin, of having Jeff in this position for the first time. "Oh, Randy," Lin thought, "I bet I could have your semen on the floor in seconds if I wanted to. You are so sweet to be erect for me, desiring me, but Randy, you and I are heading in a very different direction!" So thinking, Lin lubricated both her hands and gently took a testicle in each hand, slowly running her fingers around them, gradually penetrating the scrotal sac as her fingers moved deeply up, all the while monitoring Randy closely for any discomfort. Randy shuddered several times, but it was not from pain, and Lin recognized this. Stacey sat by Lin's side, totally still and mesmerized by what Lin was doing.

With several fingers, Lin finally reached her goal, the roof the scrotal sac. "My fingers are now at the very bottom of you abdominal wall, Randy. It forms the top roof of your scrotum. Now, bear down and cough!" Lin applied diagnostic pressure with her hands, pushing her fingers firmly against the scrotum's muscular roof. Randy gasped in surprise and pulled away, turned around and sat down facing Lin.

"Lin, what in the world are you doing?"

"Randy, first of all, did I hurt you?"

Randy considered. "No, it didn't hurt at all. I guess it felt... sexy? No... I don't know what it felt like... I'm being very inconsiderate to complain, aren't I?"

"No. I'm glad I wasn't hurting you. Relax, Randy. It's impossible for you to be inconsiderate in this. Please believe me, you should be and are in total control. You can stop whenever you want. You can stop for a pause, stop to end for today, or stop to end for forever. I've given you my commitment to help as long as you desire help from me. My schedule for today is very light, to write my weekly letter to my parents, to do my laundry, and to study for some exams next week. I already know the material well. I'll be as accommodating as I can, you have my word, and I'm very flexible for today. What is you desire?"

"Lin, you're an angel. I'll get back on the pillows in a moment. Can you tell me what you'll be doing?"

"For the first part, in my role as doctor, yes. I'm going to give you as complete a pelvic and reproductive exam as I can, and with my training, I can do quite a bit. I'm quite a bit beyond where a normal third-year nursing student would be. I've been very focused in my studies, moving ahead of the core curriculum and branching out into different electives. I've also internalized the nursing ethics. In my second role, my role as lover, I'll be doing some wild things, perhaps some things only a fully healthy male body should engage with. I will not harm you; my character forbids it in every dimension. I need to examine you as a doctor, before knowing how to engage with you as a lover. If I find a problem, we can still do sex ed together, but perhaps at a slower, gentler pace."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.