Two Minute Penalties - Cover

Two Minute Penalties

Copyright© 2004 by Big Ed Magusson

Game Five

Erotica Sex Story: Game Five - Liz loves Hockey and meets a similar fan in Steve. Unfortunately, he roots for the wrong team. They make a bet--she'll give him two minutes of anything he wants for every game her team loses.Note: This is inspired by Frank Downey's "Curse of the Bambino" and was written in real time during the 2004 NHL semi-final playoffs. There is no sex in the early chapters, hence the "slow" code.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Detroit won.

I just shook my head in disbelief. I'd stayed up late on a Thursday night for a Detroit game.

What was happening to me?

I'd also spent the day musing about what Steve's penalty could be when Detroit lost. 'Anything' opened up a lot of possibilities! Of course the Red Wings hadn't cooperated, rendering the point moot. Maybe Saturday.

For a while I fantasized that I could find something that Steve hadn't done with Katherine. Something new that would be exciting for him. Then I remembered his words.

Not the acts, the people.

Steve was looking for the connection.

Oh my.

Steve wasn't wagering just two minutes, I realized. He was playing for bigger stakes. Much bigger.

That scared me.

That tugged at me.

What were my stakes? I took a deep breath and looked around my apartment. It was pretty empty, I realized. Not as spartan as Steve's bedroom, but still. Utilitarian furniture accumulated in bits and pieces through my college years. The scatter of books and papers and a few houseplants. My prized hockey possession—the autographed Joe Sakic jersey from the 2001 Stanley Cup Championship Season hanging framed on the wall. I wondered what Red Wings memorabilia Steve had tucked away.

My eyes fell on the pictures on top of the bookcase. Vickie and me on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. Sandy, in full hockey gear, holding the trophy she'd won that year in high school.

And Dad.

God I missed him.

When I was a kid, he'd take us to the park just about every weekend. That turned into ski trips and hikes as we got older, until he was too sick to go. When I was ten, he took us to my first hockey game—the University of Denver versus Minnesota. I was enthralled. Vickie didn't think much of it and shortly it became just me and Dad. Our special time.

Afterwards, we'd go to a diner for ice cream or a slice of pie. I'd take the longest time reading the menu before looking up to see him smiling at me.

"What can I have, Dad?" I'd ask each time.

"Anything you want, Elizabeth," he'd reply.

"Anything you want."

God I missed him.

What were my stakes? I realized I just wanted something simple. Just Steve's arms around me, like in the locker room.

My eyes caught the clock. It was way past my bedtime. Morning would be here soon and I needed my rest.

Friday it snowed again. Not much—just enough to ensure the mountains would be muddy. For once, I didn't mind missing a weekend outside. Pete and Steve had invited Sandy and me over to watch the game.

This time, Steve greeted me at the door with a big hug and a kiss. It wasn't a toe curling one, just a brief warm hello that made me tingle.

Steve led me directly to the couch and we snuggled during the pre-game. We might have snuggled longer, but c'mon, who can stay seated during a power play!? With shot after blocked shot after blocked shot!?

Unfortunately, Adam Foote screwed up and gave the Sharks a 5 on 3 at the end of the first period. They didn't blow it. We entered the first intermission with the Avs down by a goal.

Sandy grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen.

"Liz," she began, "I need to ask a favor of you."

"Sure. What's up?"

"You know the league championship game is this next week, which means Pete and I are going to start openly dating."

"Yeah..."

"Well, when Pete heard that I'd let Steve come into the locker room after the game, he started teasing me. He wanted to know when I was going to invite him into the locker room." She was blushing a little.

"So you want a different locker room guard after the next game?" I mused.

"Oh no! We won't have time to do anything after the game because we need to get to the post-game party. Besides, win or lose, that's not a good time to be doing anything. We'll still be too pumped up from playing and we'll want to rehash the game with our teammates. You know what I mean—you've been to those parties."

I just grinned at her.

"So," Sandy continued, "I was thinking of surprising Pete and inviting him into the locker room after tomorrow's practice."

Wow! That was bold!

"Sounds great!" I replied, "I can just head home after the practice."

"Ummm. I was hoping you'd do more than that. I want this to be a surprise for Pete. Kind of my way of paying off our bet. I was hoping you'd lure him over to the women's locker room."

"Lure him?" I was almost laughing, picturing Pete as a fish chasing bait dangled before him. Sandy looked a little exasperated so I sobered up. At least a little.

"Yes, lure him. Tell him you need to talk to him after practice and to catch you before he hits the showers. Something like that."

I started chuckling.

Just then Pete walked into the kitchen. We both broke off and looked at him. He became a deer in the headlights.

"What?" he asked.

We both burst out laughing. Pete continued to look bewildered.

"Nothing," I replied. "Just girl talk."

He looked warily at us. "I thought women normally went to the bathroom to do that."

"Not enough room!" Sandy shot back.

"Uh huh," Pete replied.

He edged past us and got another beer out of the fridge, before escaping back to the other room. We gave him a few minutes head start before grabbing our own drinks and heading out.

Steve lit up when he saw me. He scooted back to one side of the couch, making space for me. I snuggled into him and he once again wrapped his arm around me. Firm, strong, and warm.

Yes, this is what I wanted.

The puck dropped and the game got tense. The second period looked all too familiar. The Avs got shot after shot but Nabokov was a wall for the Sharks. The second period ended with the same score.

At least in our game. During the second intermission, the network cut over to show Calgary scoring on the Red Wings. Steve got tense and quiet. A little pale too.

That's when it hit me. He was watching the Avalanche game. His favorite team was playing at the same time and he could have been watching them at a sports bar if not here in his own place. Instead, he was watching their biggest rival.

And he'd done it last weekend too. What did it take for a die hard Red Wings fan to give up watching two playoff games and instead sit and watch the Avalanche?

Wow.

I just looked at Steve, impressed. He caught me looking at him. Steve smiled inquisitively and I leaned in and gave him a quick kiss before we turned back to the TV.

Then the intermission report showed the Red Wing's Captain Steve Yzerman getting hit in the face with a puck, which had apparently happened before the score. When he fell to the ice, the room quieted. I saw Pete reach out and squeeze Sandy's hand. I wondered how Detroit would do without him—in many ways he was a pillar of strength for his team. I looked at my Steve. His face was unreadable. I continued to hold him tight until the Avs game was back

Midway through the third period, my man Sakic came through and scored. Sandy and I were yelling and slapping high fives. I looked over at Steve and he was just shaking his head in amused disbelief. I blew him a kiss before returning to the couch and a hug.

Then Sakic did it again in overtime! I turned and grinned at Steve. He was just shaking his head again.

"So much for doubling the stakes," he said.

"I still owe you four minutes," I replied.

"And now I owe you two."

The Red Wings hadn't recovered after Yzerman's injury and were now facing possible elimination by Calgary.

"Maybe I'll collect tonight!" I said.

Steve just raised his eyebrows, daring me. Oh, I was giddy! A win by the Avs, an afternoon with Steve, what more did I need?

Unfortunately, the afternoon did need to end. I had to go get ready for our date! Steve walked us to the door and once again leaned in for a kiss. He didn't quite knock my socks off this time—the shoes yes, but not the socks. I realized he was holding back deliberately when he nuzzled my ear while I was still recovering my breath from the kiss.

"Remember," he whispered, "I want to see your legs."

Oh gawd.

The desire dripped from his words. Then he let me go and Sandy and I were out the door.

See my legs, hmmm? He wanted to see my legs? As soon as I got home I marched over to my lingerie drawer and pulled them out. Yup, no runs. Black thigh high stockings with the seams up the back. I still had the perfect dress to go with them. I'd show him my legs!

I was actually ready when Steve knocked on the door. Right on time, good. I opened it and stepped back. He looked stunning dressed up and was holding a single red rose.

"Awww! Thank you!" I gushed as he handed me the rose.

I invited him in while I found a vase for the flower. He just stood in the entryway smiling. Finally done, I approached him again, stopping a few feet away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.