Two Minute Penalties - Cover

Two Minute Penalties

Copyright© 2004 by Big Ed Magusson

Game Two

Erotica Sex Story: Game Two - Liz loves Hockey and meets a similar fan in Steve. Unfortunately, he roots for the wrong team. They make a bet--she'll give him two minutes of anything he wants for every game her team loses.Note: This is inspired by Frank Downey's "Curse of the Bambino" and was written in real time during the 2004 NHL semi-final playoffs. There is no sex in the early chapters, hence the "slow" code.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

I stared at the snow. Why did this year's late spring storm have to hit on a weekend? Sandy and I had planned a hike in the foothills today that was obviously cancelled.

The phone rang. Speak of the devil.

"Hey Liz! Looks like no hike!" Sandy said as I picked up the receiver.

"Yeah, I'm not into snowshoeing," I replied.

"So look, Pete and Steve have invited us over to watch the Avs game at their place. You interested?"

I let out a deep breath. Was I interested? Oh yes. But I was also nervous. Would Steve be collecting his two minutes from the last game? Or was he going to save them up until the playoffs were over?

"Sure!" I told Sandy. We discussed logistics and were on our way.

Steve met us at the door. After taking our coats, he clasped my hands.

"I'm glad you came," he said, looking into my eyes.

I felt shivers again.

"I had to," I teased. "The Wings choked on Thursday. You owe me a story. Though maybe I should've asked for two minutes of my own."

He chuckled. "I was surprised you didn't," he admitted.

"Well, I want to get to know you. We've been hanging out all season and all we've talked about is hockey. I don't even know your last name."

"Bowman."

"You're kidding."

"No. But no relation to the former coach," he said, smiling.

I smiled back.

"You guys going to stand in the hallway all afternoon?" Pete called from the other room.

Steve just grinned and I became acutely aware that he was still holding my hands. I started to flush but Steve just changed his grip so that he was only holding my right hand and then led me into the living room.

Sandy grinned when she noticed us holding hands and quickly shifted to the remaining open chair. That left the couch as the only remaining seats. Steve let go of my hand as we settled in and Pete turned up the TV.

Butterflies seemed to have taken over inside and I was acutely aware of his thigh touching mine. My mind was whirling. Steve had been completely uninterested in me a few months ago and now ... now I didn't know what to think. The way he looked at me in the hall was like the rest of the world had faded away and he only had eyes for me.

Warm blue eyes. Confident gorgeous eyes. Oh gawd, I was starting to get sappy. I didn't dare glance sideways to see if he'd noticed. I was sure he had.

Fortunately, I was saved by the game. The puck dropped and we were off.

The first period went well. The Avs got a goal and Abby was playing great. Unfortunately, great and incredible weren't the same. The Sharks snuck one by him in the middle of the second period and then a second after Forsberg's goal wasn't allowed because he'd collided with the goalie. Two periods down and my team was losing again. I felt sick to my stomach.

Worse, the intermission report showed that Detroit was easily handling Calgary in their game two. Steve owed me one story. It looked like I wasn't going to get another one today.

Sandy and Pete were pretty quiet too. We'd given up groaning before the commercial breaks and Sandy had stopped her running critique of the game. Pete hit mute and headed into the kitchen, muttering something about more guacamole. Sandy winked at me and followed.

I looked at Steve. He was smug, and obviously biting his tongue. I glared and he shifted into puppy dog eyes for a moment and then into that incredibly cute grin of his. I just had to smile back. I put my hand on his thigh and cocked my head.

"So, I want my story," I teased.

Steve smiled. "What do you want to hear about?"

"Your last relationship, including how it started, how long it lasted and when it ended."

Daring, I knew, and maybe not the best way to get to know Steve. Maybe it would scare him off, being asked so soon. But I don't believe in being coy and it was close to what I really wanted to know.

He looked uncomfortable for a moment. Not upset or in pain, which was a good sign. I could see him carefully choosing his words.

"It lasted for four months. We met in a club I used to go to. It ended the same day the Wings clinched a playoff berth."

Yes! After the party where we'd first met. That explained things! I waited for Steve to continue, but he remained silent.

"That's not a story," I prompted.

"You sure you want to hear this?"

"I'm sure," For some reason, I suddenly felt like I really needed to know.

He sighed and composed himself. Then he reached over and took my hand. He looked me in the eye and began.

"I used to go to the club all the time. She showed up one night with one of the other regulars. I watched them together for a while and it was clear that while she was interested in being there, she wasn't all that interested in him. There was no chemistry between them. Eventually, he was off talking to his friends while she went to get a drink. I was getting one then too. We started talking and exchanged email addresses. Within a week she'd ditched the guy and I brought her to the club a few weeks after that."

He paused. I could see the memories crossing through, but again, he seemed neither pained nor sad.

"We started seeing each other more regularly. She had a lot of exuberance and passion, but I started noticing some little things. Little yellow flags like inconsistencies in stories she'd told me about her childhood. Excuses for being late that didn't hold up. I realized she was lying about a bunch of little things.

"I eventually called her on it. She said they were little white lies and really didn't matter. I disagreed. She didn't see what the big deal was. I explained how honesty had to be the core of our relationship. She didn't understand my point. So I ended it."

He was still holding my hand. I could also see him searching my eyes for clues to my reaction.

I smiled and gave him a reassuring squeeze. "There's a lot you're leaving out."

"Yes."

"Are you going to tell me?"

"Maybe if the Red Wings lose again," he replied.

I stuck my lip out in a mock pout and he just chuckled. Then he put his arm around me and gave me a friendly hug before the start of the third period distracted his gaze.

The hug didn't end. Steve kept his arm around me. Oh gawd he felt solid, holding me. Warm and strong. I tried to watch the TV, but all my attention was focused on his touch.

He still had his arm around me when Pete and Sandy returned. They just smiled and didn't say anything. Konowalchuk made a shot that hit the post and we screamed at the near-miss and were back into watching the game.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.