Selena and Joe - Cover

Preview

Selena and Joe

by Pettybox

Copyright© 2004 by Pettybox

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, ft/ft, Romantic, BiSexual, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Squirting,

Erotica Sex Story: Selena and Joe is the story of a young innocent who meets an older man with a reputation who together find the true love of their lives. Joe teaches Selena the ways of love and she teaches him that all things are not as you might assume, despite your years of experience.

Selena is a story that was born of an original old long tail I wrote based on Lynn and Joe, two friends of mine. That was called "Lynn and Joe" and later "Lynn with Joe — a love story" Back then I wrote under a different name and we would post these things on dial-up BBS, before the Internet exploded. BBS users were mostly geeks with their Radio Shack or Commodore computers. The premise of that story was true and much of what you read happened.

Later Selena came into the picture and I had occasion to sit down over some beers with Joe and he told me things to inspire this story called "Selena and Joe". There's a lot of embellishment of details, but from what I've known, this is about what happened. It took me a long time to get this story started as I was busy with my "real" writing job. Writing erotic fiction works well to move things along when my pen is constipated for ideas. I've been writing this since March of 2004 and certainly hope you enjoy it. All the while I was writing it I've received almost 500 emails from people who have followed it religiously. I know it needs a good editing and I've never had the time to really go through it. From time to time when I see a problem I fix it, but I've never felt I left the reader out in the cold as far as an idea being conveyed.

With a little background from the original tale of Lynn and Joe, here is my take on Selena and Joe! The complete and final version.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.