George and Elsie - Cover

George and Elsie

Copyright© 2004 by S.A. Ninian

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jane knew right away that she was going to like her new neighbour Elsie; and she was intrigued by Elsie's husband George. He was so laid-back, so different from Tom...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Jane had got home just after five o'clock. All the way home she had relived the hours spent with George. She could feel his cum seeping out of her and she pressed her thighs together feeling the wetness of her knickers. A man came and sat beside her and she wondered if she smelled of sex.

It was only as she entered the stairway to her flat that she thought of how she would respond when she encountered Elsie.

Mounting the stairs she thought of how she might deal with the situation. Strangely, she did not think of how she would deal with Tom.

'Maybe that's because he's away and Elsie's a more immediate problem', she thought as she opened her flat door.

The sight of Tom's suitcase in the hallway sent a great surge of panic through her and she felt her heart jump into her mouth. He was home!

For a moment she stood motionless, her heart thumping in her chest. Then she heard the sound of the shower from the bathroom at the far end of the hall.

Quietly she closed the door then took of her shoes. Silently she tiptoed along the hall and entered her bedroom. She took of her coat and laid it on the bed. Then she pulled up her skirt and took off her knickers. They were soaking. She held them up to her face. They reeked of sex.

She bunched them in her hand and pulling her skirt and slip up, she spread her feet wide apart, bent her knees and in a semi-squat, towelled her vagina and her bush vigorously with the knickers. Going to her dressing table she put sprinkled some talc on the palm of one hand and patted it all over her bush and between her legs.

With her fingers spread she fluffed out the hairs to get rid of the excess. Opening her chest of drawers she took a clean pair of white knickers out, crushed them up in her hands then put them on. She replaced her skirt, checked her face and hair in the mirror, picked up the wet knickers between thumb and fore finger and listened intently at the bedroom door. The shower was still running. She could hear Tom singing. She padded into the hall.

Once in the kitchen Jane tossed the wet knickers into the back of the washing machine. She smelled her fingers then gave them a rub on the damp dishcloth. She took a deep breath and reentered the hall.

' Tom', she called, 'Tom. When did you get home?' She opened the bathroom door. He was standing under the shower with his back to her. He turned to face her. Soapy rivulets of water ran down his body. Jane's eyes went to his flaccid cock and she immediately thought of George and how much bigger he was. All of this took a micro-second then she met his eyes.

Tom smiled and she smiled back. 'Darling', she said, 'it's lovely to see you. But why didn't you phone? I didn't expect you till Friday.'

As she spoke she was thinking how unusual it was for Tom to just stand there, naked, with her looking at him. Usually he was very shy about such things. She remembered a number of occasions when she had wanted to use the bathroom when he was in the shower and he had been annoyed. Now he just stood there smiling and obviously happy to see her. Obviously happy! For as Jane was speaking she became aware that his cock was very slowly lengthening and thickening.

' I got sent home because I have to go to the Southampton office tomorrow. Their system has broken down totally. I've missed you. Lots.' Tom turned off the shower.He reached for the towel and as he did so his cock slid off his thigh and stood out at half-mast.

' I can see you are pleased to see me', laughed Jane. And before he could cover himself up she bent and kissed the head of his cock. Never had she done such a thing before. Tom, in the act of stepping out of the bath, nearly fell over and she reached out and steadied him. He stepped onto the mat and stood facing her, one hand clutching the towel to his body.

'Jane', he murmured, 'I love you. I've missed you so much. I've thought about you all the time.'

'I know, I know', she whispered her lips close to his, 'and I love you.' They kissed slowly. Jane reached down and felt Tom's cock, hard and erect under the towel. Then she pushed him away and said, 'Now you'd better get dried and come and show me how much.' And she fled the bathroom.

In the bedroom Jane quickly undid her skirt and stepped out of it, then took off her knickers and bra. Clad only in her silk slip and stockings she sat on the bed.

She felt so empowered. In this one afternoon she had sexually aroused two men, and after having spent an afternoon fucking one of them she was about to fuck the other.

That the first was the husband of her best friend and the one she was about to engage with was her own husband caused her no immediate concern. She felt only her power over them as a woman and the surging hot desire that filled her.

Tom entered the room. The towel wrapped round his middle was tented out by his erection and Jane gave a little laugh and held out her hands to him. He took her hands, and she pulled him close then rested her cheek on the towel, feeling his hard cock beneath the fabric.

' Oh Tom, she whispered, her hands moving to hold his bottom and press him to her face, 'I want to give so much love. I want to love you like this every day. Nothing we do when we love can ever be wrong. Do love me, Tom.'

She felt his hands clasp her head and press it to him and she raised her face and undid the towel from his hips. It fell and he stood there, naked, his cock thrusting hard and needy up his body.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.