George and Elsie
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2004 by S.A. Ninian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jane knew right away that she was going to like her new neighbour Elsie; and she was intrigued by Elsie's husband George. He was so laid-back, so different from Tom...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Jane did not know where she was when she woke up. The room was not entirely dark because some light was coming in through the door. Then she remembered:

After her dance with George she had sat drinking her coffee, feeling she was in a dream. Elsie's chatter and laughter seemed to flow over her and she was afraid to look at George so great was her desire to have him touch her. She remembered speaking but couldn't remember what about.

When at last she had risen to go, Elsie wouldn't hear of it, insisting that she couldn't go back to an empty house, telling her that she would lend her pyjamas, offering her a new toothbrush they kept as a spare.

She had no real recollection of going to bed. And she puzzled about the wide-open door of her bedroom. And what had wakened her? The radio alarm at the bedside showed it was just after one a.m. She couldn't have been in bed very long.

She was still puzzling about these things when she heard the sound. At first she thought it came from outside. Then it came again. And she knew it was inside the house. And she realised it was human. Very human! Primitively human!

'Oh! Oh God! Ohhh!' The sound of woman's voice was louder. Most of the sounds were too indistinct to make out words. Much of it was moaning. But Jane knew that she was listening to Elsie, and that Elsie and George were making love.

Quietly she slipped out of bed to close the door. As she reached it she heard Elsie's voice, 'Oh, yes! Right there! Oh, sweetheart! Oh God! Yes! Oh!Oh! Oh!'

The door gave a creak just as she started to push it and she held her breath and stopped. Elsie's moans and urgings were louder now. Jane moved into the doorway, thinking if she pulled the door by its edge it might not make so much noise. She glanced across the hallway and froze.

George and Elsie's bedroom was almost directly across from hers. The door was wide open and a bedside lamp lit the room. The bed, its head at the wall directly across from the door, was in full view to Jane.

Elsie was kneeling on all fours across it, her head buried in a pillow on the side furthest from Jane, the large white moons of her bare rump pushed up in the air. George stood behind her, side-on to the watching Jane, his cock thrusting in and out of her, one of his hands reaching round and under her and obviously fondling her sex, while the other was squeezing her dangling boobs.

Elsie's cries became more urgent, 'Oh Fuck me, George! Fuck me hard! Oh I love your cock! Make me come with your cock! Oh God! Oh Christ! Fuck it up me! Oh! Oh! Ohhh!'

Jane stood transfixed. She had never in her life imagined a woman could be so wanton, could say such things. She had never imagined love-making that was so animal.

George now gripped Elsie's hips with both of his big hands and plunged in and out of her, gyrating his hips as his cock lunged deep into her eager cunt and his belly slapped loudly against the soft cushion of her bottom.

Suddenly he delivered a stinging slap to her bum, then another and another and another. Hard stinging smacks with the palm of his large hand. Elsie screamed and buried her face hard into the pillow, muffling her cries. Jane could see her bottom squirming and rolling, shoving back against him as George continued to grind his cock into her.

"Oh God' she screamed in that muffled voice, 'I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh sweet Jeee-sus!' Panting like an animal she arched her back, raised herself on her arms and gave a loud cry that was almost a scream. George's hard, muscled buttocks clenched and unclenched as he now pistoned his cock into her in short, rapid, almost machine-like thrusts.

Elsie gave a last great wail and fell forward on to the bed, taking George with her. They lay like that for fully a minute. Jane could hear their laboured breathing.

She had began to edge back into her room when Elsie spoke, 'That was wonderful, my lovely big George. I love that big cock of yours. You're so good. I can still feel you so hard inside me.'

Jane heard George say something but she couldn't make it out. Then he stood up. For a second Jane thought he was coming out of the room but instead he bent and reached for something from a little table at the foot of the bed. When he straightened he was facing her his head down Jane saw he had a tube in his hand. But this barely registered with her. Her eyes were fixed elsewhere.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.