Road to Teaching a Virgin - Cover

Road to Teaching a Virgin

Copyright© 2004 by Devil

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story about a couple, Lena and Steve, fulfilling their fantasies. Here they are getting ready to take a virgin and teach her about sex and all the great things it has to offer. This is only the begining as Lena and Steve have all summer to teach Gina, and want her to enjoy it all and have many plans for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   DomSub   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Steve and Lena had been getting together for sex for the last year or so. Over this time Steve and Lena had discussed their fantastys and had lived out a few. They had this one they had planned on fulfilling this summer. Teaching a virgin and showing her all the great things about sex and hopefully a little of the kinky side of sex as well. They had come up with their plan and now it was time to put it into action.

Steve decides to come to Lenas place, and stay for the long weekend in May, and help out where he can. Steve knows that she will be busy running things in the campground and getting people settled for the weekend and summer months. This is one of her worst weekends of the year... people wanting to party and celebrate summer and all that is to come. The campground is full... mostly yearlys but a few weekenders to fill the place up. They know that we will be up for most of the weekend either stopping partys or hopefully doing other more enjoyable activities.

Friday night arrives and this is the night Steve comes out. Steve shows up about 9pm with his bag in hand. Lena is busy in the store getting campers registered and directing them to their right stalls... Lena tells Steve to put his stuff in the bedroom and make himself comfortable.

Steve does this and comes out to the store to see if he can be of any help. At this moment Lena has a couple of campers and is not sure where to put them... she asks Steve if he could take them for a walk and show them the empty sites that she should have. Steve says, "Sure, would love to do that, a short walk would be nice right now". Steve leaves, with the people following him, and then Lena gets busy with other things going on.

Steve takes these two couples out showing them the sites that are open... as these couples are discussing amoung themselves, he sees the young girl sitting by the campfire by herself, just staring into the fire. Steve thinks to himself, there she is, and make plans to come and talk to her later. He thinks that she looks so lonely sitting there by herself, while all around in other areas there are couples and children laughing and playing. But then Steve comes back to the present and listens to the two couples, and they tell him that, yes, they will take the sites. Steve walks back with them, bringing them to the store to register and pay for the sites for the weekend.

As the campers leave, and the store emptys out, Lena have a few minutes to talk with Steve. He tells her about the girl, Gina, sitting by the fire by herself. Lena replys "yes, I know. What do you think of her?" "Do you think she will be interested Steve?Do you think we can make her interested in what we want to do with her?" she asks.

"Well", Steve says, "I am interested for sure, and will make sure she is interested also. I think we can teach her and have lots of fun this summer" chuckling, thinking to himself of what all could happen in the next few short weeks.

"Well, then," Lena says "why don't you go out and sit with her for a while, and I will come out later after I am done getting things finished here." "I will make sure to check and see what you to are up to before I make myself visable to you to" Laughing. Lena smiles more to herself thinking of her own plans for the summer months. Even tonight will be fun for Steve and me. And Gina will make it just that much more exciting once she is ready to participate. I have no doubts that Gina will be willing, as Steve has the charm and gentleness to bring out Ginas desires and sexual interests, Lena thinks to herself.

"okay, I am out of here, and will see you out in the campground in a bit" Steve says. and gives Lena a long lingering kiss before he leaves.

"Hmmm", Lena says "that feels nice, I could go for more of that". Just then a customer walks in.

Steve leaves... its now just past past 11:00pm. Lena locks up the store and get things ready for the next day.

Steve does a slow walk through the campground, making sure the music and noise is not to loud and then ends up at Gina's Campsite. She is still sitting by herself in front of the fire. Steve walks up to her and asks if he could sit beside her for a while before he goes and does the next walk through if it is needed.

Gina says, "Yes, I would enjoy your company. I have seen you walk around through here before with Lena and seen you in the store a couple of times". Steve walks through the gate and sits in the chair beside her. Both Steve and Gina look into the fire, watching as the sparks float up into the night air and disappear. The night is calm, with a little chill to it, and the fire gives off a nice soft heat. Gina says "It always looks bright and exciting when looking into a fire, its always different and never the same."

Steve responds saying "yes... it is... you don't know what color or flame will come next. The way the flames lick all around the loggs. The way it flares up and then back down depending on what part it goes licking after next."

"Yes, I enjoy watching the fire. its always changing, like it hyptotizes a person" Gina says. "Are you the owners boyfriend?" I have seen you two out together around here a few times."

"No" Steve replys, "Not in the sense that we are exclusive to each other" "We are more like friends that get together to help each other out and enjoy having sex with each other"

"Oh" Gina responds, "I thought different. I thought you two were a couple?"

"I guess in a way we are, but not in the sense that most would assume" Steve responds. "We have a relationship built around sex and fulfilling each others fantastys. We have the trust and respect for each other and help each other out there. We both like trying new and different things and not all people are into what we like trying."

"Cool" Gina replys, now decideing to be a little brave and lays her head on Steves shoulder, as they are sitting side by side. "You two must have a lot of good times then? I wish I could find someone like that. I am still a virgin but want to experience sex and all that there is. I am just not sure how to find it."

The thoughts that went through Steves mind at this moment, as she said these words. This is what he had been hoping and waiting for. He knew now that the summer and his fantastys would come true. Both for him and Lena, and he knew they could teach Gina a lot of things. He could feel himself becoming aroused thinking of it all. Steve places his arm around Ginas shoulder and gives her a little hug.

Gina moves in closer to Steve, her head placed on his chest. He moves his hand slowly down using little circular motions, and a little pressure, almost like a massage. Gina tilts her head up and looks into his eyes. Steve can see the passion, the shy deer like emotions in her eyes, and gives her a soft kiss on her forhead. Her eyes are a light blue, the flames from the fire reflecting in them. Steve says, "Well, I can help you and would love to show you the passion and joy of sex". I will be gentle and bring out your womenhood to full blossom". "Thats something I have always wanted to do, is show a beautiful young women like you the intense shared pleasures of sex". "Lena and I have discussed this before, and she is the one that thought of you."

"Really and would you?" Gina replys, with a note of excitement and wonder in her voice. "what about Lena?" "Is she going to be with us also?" "Can I see and watch you two? I have read a lot of books and there is a lot I want to try and do. I would like so much to learn with a couple that I like. And I have known Lena since I was a girl and I have always liked her and want to be just like her". "And you seem so nice also" as Gina puts her head back down on Steves chest.

"Yes, to all those questions" as Steve laughs softly, resting his head on top of hers. "We would like to teach you all that you want to know and then some."

She feels his heat radiating off his body and can feel his chest hair through his thin t-shirt. Gina thinks to herself that she will finally get to feel a man and yes a women also. And Steve is a good looking man, with his dark hair, hazel blue eyes and muscular body. She had had these desires for a long time and was now looking forward to the summer on the lake. She had to admit to herself that she is a little scared and apprehensive, but could also feel herself aroused and a tingling sensation running through her body. She says, "This could be a fun summer for us all. Now I am looking forward to it, and I am going to be here by myself for most of it."

Steve says, "Yes, I do believe it will be" and kisses the top of her head, moving his lips down and nibbles on her earlobe, smelling the fragrence of her silky soft hair. He moves his hand down more, coming closer to her breast, realizes that she does not have a bra on under her shirt, which arouses him more. He moves his other hand over to her hand and brings it over and places it on his leg, his hand still on top of hers and runs it up and down his thigh. He then moves his hand off of hers and puts in on her leg and starts rubbing her leg, slowly up and down. He can feel the heat from her body through her jeans.

Now with his hand that is near her breast he goes in slow circles and slowly moves his hand down towards her breast using the same motion. As he gets closer to her breasts she give a little moan... He looks at her and asks if she is alright?

She says, "yes... its just feels nice to sit here by the fire with you and enjoying the night with no real thoughts of anything. Except that now I have a summer to be excited about."

So, Steve continues to move his hand slowly down, using the same motions of masagging circles, and reaches her breast, and then starts changing the motion... he starts to move around her nipples with only his finger... working his way to them slowly... almost a figure 8, going around both breasts now. Slowly he puts more pressure on and works closer to her nipples. She gives another little moan of pleasure... And Steve knows she is enjoying it... he continues working and playing with her breasts with his one hand. The other hand rubbing her thigh, moving up more and more to her middle.

Slowly he does this and feels her body reacting. He feels her nipples getting harder under her light shirt as his fingers play with them now, the palm of his hand lightly brushing her nipples as he goes around in circles. Now he starts lightly pinching them, and flicking his finger back and forth on her nipples. "Oh, Steve that feels wonderful. It feels like little electic shots going throught my nipples" Gina says. "The feeling goes all the way down my body to my insides making me want more."

"That is the purpose of it" Steve says. He continues rubbing her leg, moving his hand to her middle and starts rubbing her pussy through her jeans. He feels her body now starting to move along with the motions of his hand, reaching to keep his hand to her middle and pleasure spot. He can feel her getting damp, and starts putting more pressure on her clit. His other hand keeps playing with her nipples. Now he has the right nipple inbetween his thumb and first finger, slowly, lightly twisting it back and forth, making it harder.

"Oh", Gina says, "please don't stop. I feel like I could stay like this, with these feelings going through my body forever. "Please do more, make me cum." her body now reaching and arching to meet his hand. She can feel the pressure building in her body, something, needing some sort of release and knowing she was close to it. Her hand that is on his leg, now moves to his manhood, rubbing and stroking it, feels the hardness through his jeans. She so wanted to feel this inside her, to feel the hardness in her. She could feel her insides throbbing, pulsating stronger with each movement of his hand.

"Well," Steve says, "let your body go, enjoy it, there will be more to come yet". He feels her hand stroking him, and feels his own precum wetting his jeans. He would like nothing better right now than to undress her and slip himself into her, to feel her barrier holding him back, to feel her vigin muscles contract around him, her warm wettness. Then to give a thrust and enter her fully and completly for the first time. He can feel himself getting harder, feels her hand rubbing and grabbing softly around him through his jeans. He feels his own throbbing, feels the skin around his balls getting tighter, but holds back as he know that the time for that will come. So, he continues with his hands, rubbing her harder on her pussy, feeling her wettness, feeling her nipples hard and erect with his other hand and knows that she will soon be coming.

"Oh... oh please rub me harder, faster, I need something, please". Gina mumbles, her eyes closed. She feels her muscles all contracting her body straining, a tenseness in her body, getting ready to explode. Then she feels it, her whole body shaking, her virgin muscles contracting, and throbbing as she comes. she feels the intense pulsating as the release comes. She feels his hand and fingers working on her making her spasm trying to get them inside her as her whole body shakes. "Oh, that feels so wonderful, its like falling off a cliff, going through the air and being caught before you hit the bottom, and knowing thats how its going to happen" Gina says. "I have caressed and been caressed by boys before, but with you it feels so much better." "It must be that I know that you are older and want to teach me and know that soon all my desires will be experienced."

Steve looks at her, sees her dilated pupiles, and contented smile, and knows that she is pleased and relaxed. He is still hard and knows that he is going to need some release himself soon. He also knows that she is going to be a fun willing pupil to teach and show this coming summer. And he is looking forward to showing her how to please a man, and a few other things as well. "So, you enjoyed that?" Steve asks.

"Yes, oh, yes" Gina says. "But you did not get much out of it though.", her hand still stroking his manhood, as she looks into his eyes. She feels his hardness and the throbbing through his jeans, still thinking of how wonderful it will be to feel that inside of her. And she knew that she would very soon, and almost couldn't wait, giving her little shivers of ancitipation.

"I enjoyed it very much, as you can feel with your hand" Steve replys smiling, kissing her forhead. "And I will enjoy more with you very soon. We will have plently of time for lots of experiences this summer. There is no rush, and I want you to enjoy it all fully with no inhibitions". "So now, if you will excuse me, I should go and take a walk through the campground as the owner requested" as he laughs quietly. "But I will see you again soon. Have a good restful sleep and dream fun exciting coming thoughts". "And think of what all you want to learn and experience."

Steve gets up, but gives Gina a slow lingering kiss, running his tongue gentley around her lips, and then nibbles her neck before he leaves. "Steve, I am really looking forward to you and Lena teaching me. I can feel my body tingle just thinking about it all" Gina says, with a passionate look on her face, as Steve starts to walk away.

Steve starts walking back to the road and heads towards the house where he knows Lena will be if he can't find her in the campground. Suddendly Lena jumps out at hims and says "boo", and reaches up to kiss him startling him, wrapping her arms around his neck giving him a deep kiss on his full soft lips.

"That was fun to watch... I say most of it, and heard most of what both you said". Lena says. "It was great and fun to watch and made me totally aroused watching you work your magic on her". "I can feel that you are still aroused yourself"... and Lena laughs softly, as her one hand is stroking the front of his jeans... "And guess what, I am near ready to come myself watching you working on her so slowly and softly."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.