The Eternal Search for Completion of the Soul
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2004 by MasterDavid

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Captain Esmerelda Petersen is known as "the Ice Queen"...until she finally learns to love while in command of a ship in orbit around a black hole. However, when one of her lovers is trapped in the gravitational well of the singularity, Esme risks her life to save him... only to find that she's brought something back to the ship that may change the future of mankind... if it doesn't kill them first!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Slow  

Beepbeepbeep... beepbeepbeep... beepbeepbeep...

Pulled from sleep by the continuous sounding of her quarter's intercom, Esme tried to roll over in bed, only to find an arm draped across her body. As she shook off the last of her sleepiness, she smiled faintly as she remembered how 'Cinda had worked so hard to relax her before they fell asleep. Esme's tension always increased when Marcus' duty cycle took him out of their bed, but that was nothing compared to her edginess when he was scheduled to work outside the ship.

Extra Vehicular Activity had been another area of ship's maintenance that Esme's predecessor had neglected. While emergency EVAs had been necessary to fix or patch the occasional meteorite puncture, regularly scheduled inspection and maintenance of the ship's hull had gone undone. After the unfortunate incident with the planetoid, Esme had ordered the ship's maintenance crews to spend up to two full shifts per shipboard day combing the hull from stem to stern, looking for areas that either needed repair or could become a future weakness. T he resulting repairs took over two months, and came just in time; two sections of the hull had become unstable from repeated debris impact, and needed complete replacement. By the time the maintenance crews were finished, the outer hull was in good as condition as it had been since the ship had taken its station.

However, Esme was determined never to let things get to such a point again. Using the ship's maintenance logs as a starting point, and adding on the damage discovered during the two months of repairs, she devised an inspection checklist that required EVAs for seven of every twenty-one duty shifts. Working in teams, the maintenance technicians would cover a specific portion of the hull, making any needed repairs as they went. By the end of four weeks, they would cover the entire exterior of the ship. Moreover, Esme required that all engineering personnel, including officers, take at least one EVA duty shift per month... which meant that Marcus had to pull 3rd watch duty one week every three months, with an EVA during one of those shifts.

Before she'd become involved with Marcus, the activity outside the ship hadn't phased her at all. Then, after they'd commenced their relationship, she'd found herself unable to sleep, tossing and turning until she knew that he was back on board and safe.

Then, 'Cinda had come into both their lives, and, when Marcus was away, their female lover tranquilized her captain the best way possible - with orgasm after orgasm until she passed out. Thus, she generally slept the night through, waking only when it was time to begin preparing for her duty cycle - after Marcus was already back on board.

Except, Esme now realized, that it was only midway through the 3rd watch, and the only reason that her intercom would be beeping so incessantly...

She rolled over and slapped the receive button forcefully. "This is the captain."

"Captain, this is Ensign King. There's been an incident with the EVA team on the hull. We've lost contact with one of the team members. Apparently, he was examining a weak section of hull plating when it unexpectedly gave way. He was blown away from the ship by the force of the decompression, and we cannot verify his location. Captain... the lost team member is Lieutenant Bird."

"I'll be on the bridge in five minutes. I want all the germane information to be ready for me when I get there."

"But, Captain... even if Lieutenant Bird is still alive..."

"Captain out!" Esme slapped the intercom button again, shutting off any further communication. She rolled from the bed, intent on getting into uniform and up to the bridge. Within a minute, she'd put on her tunic and pants, and sat on the edge of the bed momentarily to put on her shoes.

As she stood to go, 'Cinda grabbed her arm. "What are you doing? Why are you going to the bridge?"

Esme stared down at her coldly, waiting until 'Cinda released her arm to speak. "I've already lost too many people to this fucking vacuum. If there's a chance Marcus is still alive, I'll do whatever it takes to save him." Without another word, Esme walked briskly from the cabin.

'Cinda stared after her, chilled by the intensity she saw in Esme's eyes. She pulled her legs up and hugged them to her chest, her eyes searching out the porthole in wall. She stared as if she might find Marcus' drifting form with her own eyes, as futile as that might be. She stayed motionless for minutes, wondering what to do next.

Then, finding no answer in the stars, she moved from the bed and put on her own uniform. Perhaps if she couldn't find Marcus on her own, she could at least be with Esme until...

Unable to complete the thought, she turned and began the long walk to the bridge.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.