Sex Ed

by Tim Mack

Copyright© 2004 by Tim Mack

Erotica Sex Story: College romance develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   School   .

Chapter 1

The day started off as a very normal one. It was a rainy, bring your umbrella to School day. I had that Monday morning burn out feeling, after having a heavy party hardy weekend.

My very sexy College English Literature teacher walked in the door. When she moved her hips from side to side, I could almost hear a drum roll go off inside my head, and that rear end motion, was really heart throbbing.

She was without a doubt, the sexiest teacher I ever had. I must of had enough wet dreams about her to fill up a pool. Everything about her turned me on. The way she walked, the way she talked, oh, she was a living, breathing sex machine. And what a body, va, va, va voom.

That day, she sat on top of her desk and faced my desk, as she always had, and then she did her usual very seductive crossing her leg routine. When she crossed her legs, her short dress would ride up her thighs and oh, oh, oh, what a sight to see.

A peek up her beautiful thighs to her very colorful panties was always a pleasant way for me to start my school day, but this school day, would be like no other school day. This was the day that I was going to live my fantasy.

This was the day, I was going to have it all and more, much more. I know they say that too much of a good thing is no good, but I certainly wasn't going to complain. For whatever reason, that morning my teacher seemed even sexier than normal. Instead of just crossing her legs, she also somehow spread her tighs open to give me an amazing view.

When I went to take my morning peek up her dress, to my pleasant surprise, I discovered that she wasn't wearing any panties at all. She was just wearing pull up stockings that covered her crotch, but yet were sheer. I could see it all and what a site it was. By the time the bell rang for the next class, I had such a bulge I couldn't even get up right away.

My teacher noticed me siting there after the bell had rang and asked me if everything was okay. I got up slowly as my bulge than started to subside, but I noticed that her eyes were staring down on my crotch when I first got up. I thought, she knows, but in a way, I was glad to think that she knew.

I went to my next class and forgot to take my umbrella with me. Then the School day ended and I started heading home. Just as I was walking near the College exit, a thunderous clap of soaking rain hit. I was completly drenched. Just then I heard a car horn, and when I looked, it was my English Literature teacher yelling for me to get in her car.

She said, your drenched. "Come in out of the rain."

I sat in her car and she noticed how soaked my shirt was. "She said, that shirt has to come off."

I said. "Everythings wet, laughing. But what can I do?"

She then looked at me with a very seductive smile. She said. "Come on, give me a thrill, take it all off."

I then felt incredibly turned on. It was the first time she ever gave me even a hint that I turned her on.

I gazed back at her seductively and said. "I'd love to strip for you. But I don't know if I can do it on Campus."

She glanced back at me seductively and said. "With all this rain, I'm sure no one would notice you if you were standing there naked."

I smiled and asked. "Would you notice?"

She said. "I would notice and I'd be enjoying it."

I smiled and said. "Ditto."

She said. "Come on, take those wet clothes off, or I'll have to do it for you."

I smiled back again seductively and said. "I think I might enjoy that."

I playfuly swung my arms all the back over the back of her car seat, and said. "Take advantage of me."

She said. "I'll do it. I'll really strip off all your clothes."

I laughed and said. "I'm already wet. Now all I need is the dream."

She smiled and said. "You're being very naughty."

She said. "Well, at least the shirt. Lets get that off."

She started to unbutton my shirt, and then slid it off and flung it on the back seat of the car.

Feeling my stomach with her hand she said. "Nice, very nice."

I smiled and looked down her blouse as she leaned over me.

She felt my stomach for a second time and then said. "Sexy, very sexy."

Now, I was so turned on. I could hardly think clearly anymore. I felt like making love to her right then and there. But I knew that we were still on campus.

She said. "You'd better kick those shoes off."

I took the shoes off not really thinking about why she wanted them off. But then, I realized why she wanted my shoes removed, when I felt her hands unbuckle my belt.

She said. "Those pants, they have to come off to. There soaking up my car seat."

I said. "But I have nothing else to wear."

She said. "Don't worry, I'll run your clothes in my dryer."

As I started to say to her. "Are you sure you don't mind about drying the clothes."

I could see her hands moving to unbutton my pants.

As she pulled my zipper down, she then said. "Oh, these pants are really soaking."

And then she pulled my pants down my legs and off.

Looking down at my soaking shorts she said. "They have to come off to."

I said. "My shorts to. Can't they wait?"

As I talkeshe placed her hands on the crotch of my shorts and felt the wetness of the rain on them and said. "No, they cant wait. Their soaking wet. They have to come off right now."

I said. "Right now."

Then she smiled and said. "You're not shy are you?"

I said. "No, but."

Then she said. "No buts. Their coming of."

I said. "Oh its okay."

But then in an instant. she pulled my shorts down my legs and off.

And then she looked and noticed a huge bulge where she had just removed my shorts. Then with a smile, she said. "Have you been looking up my dress again?"

I smiled and said. "You caught me. As you can see, the answer is yes. I've been looking up your dress again."

I laughed and said. "This is all your fault."

She smiled and said. "What do you mean?"

I laughed and said. "If you had been wearing panties today, I probably wouldn't of have forgoton my umbrella."

She laughed again and throw me a beach blanket and said. "You'd better put this on."

She took me home with her and throw my wet clothes in her dryer.

She said. "This should take about a half hour. "So what do you feel like doing while you're waiting?"

I replied. "Anything you want to do."

She smiled with a devilish grin, and said. "Anything. Anything I want to do."

Then she put her hand on my crotch, feeling it through the beach towel and said. "You're sure now. Anything. You're up for anything I want to do."

With gleeful anticipation, I said. "Yeah. Anything. Anything you want to do."

She then took my hand and led me to her bedroom. Then she walked over to her bedroom blinds and shut them tight.

She walked over to me and gazed into my eyes. We started to kiss, and then I could feel her pulling down on the beach blanket that was around me. I unbuttoned her blouse, as I felt the beach blanket drop to the floor. I unhooked her bra and then gently pulled it off her beautifuly shaped breasts. I was amazed at the beautiful bounce and firmness that her breasts had. And the nipples on her breast were very large and beautiful.

Then as I could feel her hands rub my butt, I ran my hands under her dress and felt her firm and shapely thighs. She started to moan with excitement as I squeezed her thighs ever harder. Then I undid her dress and pulled her stockings all the way to the floor and ran my hands gently over the outer walls of her pussy and then slowly ran a finger up her clit.

I could feel her hands reach down and feel my bulging cock. She kicked off her stockings from around her ankles and pressed her body into mine.

I wanted her, right then and there. I could of had sex with her just standing there, I was so turned on. Her entire body, was absolute perfection. Then she said the words I wanted to hear.

In her sexiest voice, she said to me. "I want you."

She took my hand again and walked me over to her bed and said. "Lets do something about that huge throbbing bulge you have."

She then sat me on the her bed. Now with her head on my lap, she took my throbbing cock in her hand and placed the head of my cock in her mouth and started to suck on it. Her tongue and mouth were incredibly soft and tender.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.