Escorting me
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2004 by RDM

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A story about a business man that needed to rent a wife for a week or two, he hired one and this is what happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

We left Wheeler Enterprises late in the afternoon. Susan had arranged to have security on the building until it opened again on Monday. Karen had helped Dennis with setting up all the interviews.

"Why the big bonuses to all the employees" Susan asked.

"I need the employees to buy into what we are doing. Some of them probably think we are just going to shut the plant down. They were at a point of shutting the doors when I bought the place. The bonuses should prove to them that we will be opening on Monday and help to apologize for the injustice that has gone on there over the last few months" I explained.

The look on Susan's face told me she needed a better explanation.

"I need the employees more than they need me. Without them I have basically purchased a building and some equipment. I could just sell that off and maybe realize a small profit but the way to make real money is to keep the business viable. Seeing as I don't really have a clue how to run any of this equipment much less make a working aircraft part I need these people to stay and train more people."

"Oh I see what you are saying with out the people you just purchased some real estate" Susan said.

"Exactly I am not Mr. nice guy I am really a bit of a prick and as long as these people don't realize that I can use them to my advantage and make a profit here. If I play my cards right and these people believe I am on their side they will work harder to make sure they meet any goals I set. Now what we have to do is set out a list of goals for this company and make sure they are attainable. Dennis and John are coming to my place for a barbeque and planning meeting tonight so consider it a working supper" I said.

"Well I for one need a shower and a change of clothes. That plant was not exactly the cleanest place to work" Karen said

"I have to agree a shower would feel nice" Susan agreed.

"Ok why don't we go to my place and you guys can take the car get cleaned up then come back and have the meeting. John won't be here for another two hours" I said.

Both of the girls agreed that would be a good idea.

I ordered a delivery of steaks and all the fixings from the local grocery before having my shower. I had time to start the barbeque and read most of my email before the doorbell rang. I turned on the camera assisted intercom to see who it was and was pleased to see Susan and Karen casually dressed in pullovers and knee length skirts standing at the door.

Susan and Karen went straight to the kitchen when they came in to start getting everything ready. Karen was snooping through the fridge and Susan was going through the cupboards. I stood in the doorway watching them with a small grin on my face.

"Where do you keep the food?" Karen asked looking at me with a shocked look on her face.

"I threw out all the food that was in there before we went to Greece" I told her watching them both turn with a questioning look.

"The local grocery will be delivering all the food required in a few minutes. Everything will be prepared the only thing we will have to do is cook the steaks" I explained.

Both girls grinned. "What would you like us to do then" Susan asked.

"I suggest you get yourself a drink and join me in the back yard. We have some brainstorming to do before Dennis comes over with John" I said.

I grabbed an Ice tea out of the bar fridge while showing the girls where to find their drinks.

I was sitting at the table when Susan came out and sat beside me with what looked like a highball Karen followed her with a similar drink. I think Susan realized I didn't look very pleased as she leaned close and informed me that neither of them had any alcohol in their drinks.

"We are here to work not party" she said with a grin.

We started discussing all the ideas we could come up with in order to get thing working better and had come up with a pretty good list when the doorbell rang.

The grocery truck was just pulling out of the driveway when Dennis pulled in. Susan and Karen started setting the table as I greeted Dennis and John.

"John good to see you again" I said.

"Yeah right! I would just once like to visit you as a friend instead of always having to bail out another of your companies" John said with a big grin.

"Well if you would just work a little faster then we could have some fun time" I replied.

Dennis just laughed as John and I kept at it all the way to the bar.

"What would you like to drink?" I asked

Both asked for iced tea so I grabbed a couple and walked outside.

I had to chase Susan away from the barbeque. "Hey this is man's work. Only men can burn steaks to the proper amount of blackness" I said.

Dennis introduced Susan and Karen to John as I started to cook the steaks.

"Karen will be helping me pick out the new management staff for you to interview tomorrow" Dennis said.

I turned and looked at Susan surprised. Susan shrugged as if she didn't know either.

After we had finished supper I had Susan go over the list of things we had come up with to get things working better at Wheeler. I listened to her talk and found myself feeling very impressed with the way she encouraged discussion on every point of the list. John came up with a few things to add to the list and in the end we all agreed on a plan.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.