Escorting me - Cover

Escorting me

Copyright© 2004 by RDM

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A story about a business man that needed to rent a wife for a week or two, he hired one and this is what happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I woke up wondering where I was; as I started to get my bearings I noticed that Susan was draped over me with her knee cushioned into my crotch. I carefully disengaged myself from her and the bed trying not to wake her. I tossed on her bathrobe and went into the bathroom. After relieving my bladder I splashed some water on my face and looked at myself in the mirror. I thought I looked pretty good in the flowery bathrobe. I smiled at my self and grabbed some toothpaste on my finger and tried to brush my teeth with it. After rinsing my mouth with the scope that I found snooping through the medicine cabinet I went out see if I could make some coffee.

I could smell fresh coffee as I opened the bathroom door so I followed the smell expecting to see Susan. I was surprised to find Karen sitting at the table reading the newspaper. She was wearing a long tee shirt and I couldn't tell whether or not she had any thing else on.

"Good morning" I said as I stood in front of the coffee pot looking for a mug.

"Cupboard right above the pot" she said as if reading my mind.

I found a cup and poured myself some coffee before turning to look at her again. I noticed she had pulled her shirt down on her legs a little further.

"Susan didn't tell me you had a great fashion sense when we talked" she said with a giggle watching me to see my reaction.

"Oh this old thing; it's just something I threw on at the last moment" I quipped.

"I think it looks better on you than it does on me. It is mine by the way" she said.

"I am sorry did you want it back? Susan wore it last night and I didn't want to put on my dirty pants this morning so I grabbed it to wear" I explained as I sat down at the table.

"No that's alright Susan has a habit of wearing my clothes all the time so I am used it" she said with a grin.

"You Bitch! You wear my clothes more often than I wear yours" Susan exclaimed as she came into the kitchen wearing my dress shirt and obviously nothing else.

Karen laughed and said "well most of your clothes look better on me than they do on you"

"Well you just wait until you see my new wardrobe. You are not allowed to wear any of it though because they are owned by Johnson Inc." Susan said with a little excitement in her voice.

I was watching them verbally spar as Susan got a cup for her coffee she stretched up pulling the shirt up showing lots of thigh. She poured her coffee came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek and sat down beside me.

"No the clothes belong to you" I said.

"Ok then you can wear any of the clothes in that set of luggage" Susan said pointing out the luggage that had been searched in Greece.

I laughed at her at her as she started to tell Karen about the customs guys in Greece.

Karen was listening to her tell the story and started to laugh when Susan explained that we had hired mercenaries to take over the country.

I excused my self and went down to my car in order to get a change of clothes and my shaving kit.

When I came back into the room both girls had there heads together whispering to each other like school girls. Karen looked up at me with a look of awe on her face. I told them I was going to take a shower and went to the bathroom.

I was washing my hair when I felt someone come into the bathroom. As I was rinsing the shampoo out of my hair I felt a pair of hands start to wash my back. Susan made sure I was as clean as I could get then turned me around the wash my front. I took the soap from her and started to return the favor. I was in the process of making sure her crotch was as clean on the inside as the outside when Karen pounded on the door and told us to hurry up she had to shower before she went to work.

I stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist while Susan was doing her hair. Karen whistled and leered at me as she went into the bathroom and shut the door. I could hear her and Susan talking but didn't stick around to hear what they were saying.

I was dressed and making breakfast in the kitchen when Susan and Karen came into the room. I turned from the stove and just stared at the two of them. They were wearing identical outfits skirt and blazer with a sheer blouse. Nether had done up the buttons on their blazers and each had one hand on their hip holding the blazer open.

"Well how do we look?" Susan asked.

"Fantastic" I stammered "absolutely fantastic".

Karen had smaller nipples than Susan but her breasts were just as firm and there was very little sag.

I was staring at them as they came in and took off their blazers hung them on the backs of their chairs and sat down. I turn back to the stove and noticed the French toast I had in the frying pan had burnt. I quickly put them on the bottom of the pile and set the plate in the middle of the table.

"It is nice to see you found us a cook" Karen said with a glint in her eye as she looked over the food one the table. I had cooked bacon, sausages and French toast with orange juice.

"Yes it is nice to have someone look after us. Maybe he is a keeper after all" Susan replied.

After we were finished eating Karen looked at her watch and stated she had to get going or she would be late.

"Where do you work?" I asked.

"I work for a temp agency. Today I get to work for a manufacturing company way up by the airport" Karen said with a sigh.

"We have to go that way. If you want you can get a ride with us" I offered.

"Sure as long as it won't put you out much. I wouldn't want you to be late for work" Karen said.

"I don't think it will be a problem I get along pretty good with my boss" I said with a grin.

On the way there I noticed Karen kept looking at her watch.

"Are you running late?" I asked her.

"Yes I don't usually have breakfast and that put me a little behind" she said.

"Sorry I will speed up a bit and get you there on time" I said.

I pulled onto the freeway and stomped on the gas. I was soon passing everything on the road and really enjoying myself. It wasn't often I got to drive like this and I was weaving in and out of traffic having a great time when I looked up and saw the flashing lights in my rear view mirror. I started to slow down and pull over. Karen and Susan looked back at the same time.

"Shit shit shit!" Karen exclaimed as we came to a stop.

I reached over and pulled my registration out of the glove compartment as the Police Officer approached the car.

"In a little hurry this morning?" He asked.

"Well we were but not anymore" I said as I passed him my license and registration.

He looked it over then went back to his car to make out the ticket.

"What's the name of the company you are working for today?" I asked. "Maybe I can call them and explain what happened" I suggested.

"Wheeler Enterprises. They make aircraft parts." She answered.

"Oh ok I think we can work this out." I took out my cell phone and called directory assistance to get the number. The cop was walking back to the car before I got a chance to get the number so I handed the phone to Susan.

"Here you go Mr. Johnson. Please slow down" the cop said as he started to explain how to pay the ticket.

"Thank you Officer" I said as I took the ticket and all my paperwork back.

As I pulled back out into traffic I heard Susan explaining to someone that Karen would be late and the reason why. I smiled to myself as she apologized to whomever she was talking to.

We were fifteen minutes late when we got to Wheeler Enterprises. I pulled into a parking place and told Karen we would go in with her to make sure she didn't get into too much trouble.

I followed Karen and Susan into the reception area and listened as the receptionist told Karen they had called her agency and asked for someone else when they found out she was going to be late. Karen was crushed. She looked like she was going to start to cry. I told her not to worry about it too much as I was sure there was a mistake. I asked to speak to the manager.

"I am sorry sir but the manager is in a meeting with the owner right now and can't be disturbed for something like this" I looked at her and smiled.

I pulled out my cell phone and call Dennis.

"Dennis what is Dan Richards's cell phone number?" I asked watching the receptionist head jerk up to look at me.

"Thanks Dennis" I said after he had given me the number.

I dialed Dan's number and he answered on the first ring.

"Dan this is Rick Johnson calling. I am at the front Reception area and the girl here just told me you are in a meeting with me. Could you please come down here and straighten this out" I said

The receptionist looked like her whole world had just collapsed but Susan had a shocked smile on her face. Karen was looking at me wondering what was going on.

Dan came rushing into the reception area followed by a man and a woman that I didn't recognize.

"Rick I am glad to see you. I am not really sure what happened but let me see what we can do to fix it" Dan said apologizing.

"Fine I will be in the lunch room getting a cup of coffee. Find me when you get it straightened out and I will also like to talk to whoever is in charge of the temp help we hire for the secretary pool" I said walking away.

Susan and Karen followed me to the lunch room and neither of them said a word while we got our coffee and sat down. I had a bad feeling about the way things had gone so far so I decided to look into it a little further.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.