Escorting me - Cover

Escorting me

Copyright© 2004 by RDM

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story about a business man that needed to rent a wife for a week or two, he hired one and this is what happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I drove to the airport and went to the private hangars. I think Susan was surprised as they are on the opposite side of the runway from the main terminal. When I got to our company hangar Canada Customs was waiting for us. They quickly went through our bags and let us board the airplane as it had already been checked. Susan climbed into the jet and looked around.

"So this is how the other half lives," she said as she looked around the spacious 12 passenger Global Express. I loved the looks on people's faces when they saw the inside of this plane for the first time.

"Yes, I picked it up cheap at an auction. It was seized in a drug bust," I said thinking, '$18 million that's cheap.'

We got strapped into the lush leather seats and we were in the air in minutes. I always marveled at how fast this plane could get into the air. It really drove you back into your seat when they went from a full stop to Mach.8 in less than 30 minutes, then cruised at an altitude of 49,000 feet. What a plane!

Once in the air I got up and walked to the galley. I asked Susan if she wanted a drink and she asked for a soda. I pulled out a heavy tumbler for my drink. It slipped from my hand and the sound reverberated through the plane as it bounced off of the highly polished teak counter top. I absentmindedly rubbed the small dent it left as I looked around to see if Susan had noticed my clumsiness.

I brought Susan her soda and sat back down to nurse my Rye and coke.

Susan asked how long the flight would be I told her we would be getting fuel in Gander, Newfoundland then straight through to Athens. In all it would be about six hours.

Susan pulled out her laptop and started to read the things I had given her. I saw her taking some notes from time to time.

I told Susan I was going to lie down for a while and see if I could get some sleep. I showed her how to fold the seats out to make a bed.

I woke up when they called us to put on our seat belts before landing in Gander, Newfoundland. We were on the ground for about a half hour and off again bound for Athens.

I went back to sleep. I could see that Susan had been sleeping in the chair.

I got up about an hour before we were to land and decided to freshen up. I glanced at Susan. I noticed her blouse had gaped open slightly and I got a view of one of her nipples as she lay there.

Susan must have woken while I was in the bathroom because she was sitting up in her seat when I came out.

"Did you leave any hot water for me?" Susan asked.

"Yes there is plenty. Sure wish there was a shower though."

There was a car and driver waiting for us when we got off the plane. After we checked in with customs he drove us to the villa.

I hadn't seen the villa before and I was amazed at the size of it. There were 6 bedrooms and the living room was huge. Once out on the balcony we saw the view. It was breathtaking.

"Wow, look at this view! It overlooks the entire waterfront," I breathed.

Susan just stood and looked. There was nothing to say.

The villa sat on top of a hill and overlooked several other villas. We could see onto many balconies. I looked around at the few people sun bathing in the morning sun. Most of the women were nude. I told Susan that she should put binoculars on her list of things we would need here; she bobbed her head in confirmation.

We weren't expected to meet until tomorrow so that gave us a little bit of time to get used to the fact we had lost about 11 hours in our trip.

"What would you like to do for the day? It is 6:00am here and nothing will be open," I queried her.

"Do you think we could drive around and see some of the sights before the crowds start?"

"Ok, I will tell the driver. I want to get changed first though," I replied.

She came out of her bedroom wearing a pants suit with a button up light blue top, she was obviously wearing a bra but she wasn't wearing panties; maybe a thong but no panties. Her ass had that firm wiggle when she walked. I had a pair of slacks on with a t-shirt.

There were so many things to see it wasn't possible to see them all in one morning. After we had spent a few hours wondering around in the Mediterranean sun we were ready to find some place with air conditioning to have a bite to eat.

The driver took us to what he called an authentic Greek restaurant (not hard to find in Greece you would think). We went in and ordered. I thought the meal sucked but Susan seemed to enjoy it so I didn't say anything.

I had by happy accident sat facing the main entrance and the air conditioning did wonderful things to all the women entering the restaurant escaping from the heat outside. I was happy to note that bras were not as common in Greece as they are in Canada. I saw erect nipple after erect nipple. Susan noticed me looking up every time the door opened and she decided to see what was so intriguing. It took her a couple of women to figure it out and once she did she grinned at me and scolded me.

"As a married man you should be ashamed of the way you are leering at those women."

I laughed and said, "I am just trying to see if any of the girls entering look as good as my wife. Nope, none of them do." She beamed her best smile at me turning slightly red.

After lunch we sat around having a frank discussion.

"What are you going to do to bring Peloponnesos Olives back around?" she asked.

"Just how much do you know about this company?" I questioned her.

"Well I read the brief you supplied me with on the plane and from what I can see it's a company that has lost the will to survive in an industry that as far as I know has a shrinking market because of the competition of all the other oils in the market place today," she replied.

"Very good and very perceptive, now the big question. What would you do?" I asked her.

"I wouldn't buy the company because I don't know if it can come back, but that's not what you want to hear." She paused. "So I guess the first thing I would do is give them back the will to survive. A new invigorating manager would do that for them. Then I would work on marketing their product better in order to increase their market share," she stated.

"What if I told you that the U.S. food and drug administration was going to list Olive oil as the second safest oil in the world, and the safest natural oil in the world?" I asked.

"Then I would buy the company," she said with a smile. "When are they going to announce this?"

"As soon as we tell them to. I had them hold up on this news by telling them that it required more study."

"How can you influence the U.S. food and drug administration?"

"They hired us to do an independent study on this, so we are doing a thorough job of it, this type of study takes time." I explained.

"Isn't that kind of like insider trading?"

"I think it could be considered as insider trading in a loose sense of the word, does that bother you?" I wondered to her.

"No, I just wanted to know if I can get into trouble for this. Now that I know I can, I say lets do this thing and move on to the next conquest," she replied with a sly grin.

"I heard you and your friend talking about me yesterday. Do you really believe I am connected to the mob?" I asked her.

She blushed a bright red. "No I never did believe that, after what you did with the airline I started to talk about you and your company a lot and she used to argue against you, one day she kind of fell in love with your business sense and the only way to continue arguing was for me to take the side that anyone can do what you do."

"And you believe anyone can do it?" I asked.

"A lot of people have tried, before you were successful, and others have tried since you became a billionaire, and most of them have failed. So no I don't believe anyone can do it, but I believe I have what it takes to do it," she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.