Tit Fuck - Cover

Tit Fuck

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: It must be in the make up of most men to enjoy receiving a tit fuck from a well-endowed girl, I know I do. I've had many mails about this concerning my first wife for she did have the perfect tits for it. She also loved giving tit fucks too as I have also said on many occasions before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Masturbation   Petting   .

It must be in the make up of most men to enjoy receiving a tit fuck from a well-endowed girl, I know I do. I've had many mails about this concerning my first wife for she did have the perfect tits for it. She also loved giving tit fucks too as I have also said on many occasions before.

When I first me my future wife I was driving around in an old Mini and those of you who have had one in the past you'll recall that there wasn't a lot of room in it for any sexual activities. About the only thing you could do was to get a tit fuck and only then if you sat astride her lap. This was at a time when she was very shy about her large tits, 34D, so my attentions to them at this stage probably had a big influence on her. Later when she was in her mid twenties I think she actually preferred to give tit fucks that almost anything else. By then she had come to be very proud of her tits and the act of a man fucking them was in her mind, his way of paying homage to them.

Now when I say man I mostly refer to me of course as her loving husband but I know for a fact that over the years many men have pumped their spunk between those perfect orbs. If you've read my other stories about my first wife you will know that although she was true to me in spirit she wasn't always faithful in body. Many were the times when I spied on her getting fucked by other men. Of course not only fucked by them but giving them a tit fuck too. The first one I spied was with her brother when she was cutting his hair while topless (see Hair Cut) although I never saw them actually fucking together. Not so with other men, I came adept at spying on her without her knowledge and over a number of years I had many such treats.

Tit fucks were more for your casual meeting behind the garden shed while at a party. She often wore low cut dresses to such events or something that she could be opened up very easily and of course she hardly wore a bra anymore. I was never sure if she knew that I knew about it all but I suspect not. On more than on one occasion, I had made a small sound while watching and she quickly ceased doing what ever she was doing and redressed and hurried back to the party or whatever. As we are talking about tit fucks here I won't bother with anything else, so what sticks out in my mind from those times long ago.

I made a habit, a pleasant habit at that, to watch her undress before getting into our bed naked save for her small knickers. There were many a night she came home with spunk on her tits where she had missed mopping it all up, but off course I had no idea whose it was or how it got there. So what do I remember from those years?

Well for a start she didn't go for friends and neighbours, or if she did I never knew about them; no it was more your strangers that she met. At so what was the first tit fuck I saw her give?

We were living in a small rented flat and we were very keen to move into a council flat that had lower rent and with more room; unfortunately we were very low on the priority list. We were however expecting a visit from someone from the housing office to interview us. We both took time off from work but in the end I had to go back, leaving her there on her own. I was half down the stairs when this young guy came in the front door and headed up the stairs toward our flat. I let him go by me and then did an about turn and head back. By this time I had seen her getting fucked a few times mostly by her brothers friends and a few others too so I hoped I may get an unexpected treat.

As quietly as possible I stood on the landing outside our door but all I could hear was their muffled voices. This was no good so I quietly opened the door and walked down the hall and looked through the jam of the partly opened lounge door. They were sitting talking while he ticked things off on his list. I was in a hurry for I had only gotten a few hour off from work so I decided I better go when I heard her giggle. It's difficult to explain about that giggle of hers, it was something once heard never forgotten and it signalled, to me at least, 'I'm ready to fuck'. But that day she apparently wasn't ready to go all the way with him just enough to get us that new flat.

She was wearing jeans and a blouse that day but I couldn't remember if she was wearing a bra or not. I thought she would have, this being a workday but I was proved wrong. On hearing her giggle I quickly moved back to my spying place to see her already on her knees at his feet. I don't remember any of their words so I'll have to make them up.

"So how long do you think we'll have to wait?" she asked.

"A-about a year," he stuttered.

"I'm sure there must be a way I can shortening that," she said.

"Yes off course," he said, "if you became pregnant or had one of your parents living with you."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.