Abandoned - Cover

Abandoned

Copyright© 2004 by Jessy19

Chapter 9

Mother/Son Incest Story: Chapter 9 - A young man goes out on a quest to find his biological mother. Will he find a mom or more?

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Saturday early afternoon, Lucinda stood in her room putting on the beautiful long white satin spaghetti strap wedding dress. The dress fit like a glove and she smiled looking at herself in front of the mirror. Never did she think she would find love again. She'd been so hurt after having to give Jake away, that she never really loved until now. She found it harder to believe she was actually getting married. Now finally she would be able to have a wonderful husband, a beautiful child and a caring mother and mother in law.

"Lucy? Are you ready?" Caroline asked peeping her head in the room.

Lucinda turned around and smiled. "Yes. I've never been more ready in my entire life."

Caroline stepped into the room and closed the door. She hugged her daughter. "You look absolutely beautiful Lucy. I know Jake will make you a very happy woman. You deserve all the happiness in the world."

"Thank you mom. I am happy. I feel like I'm floating."

They both laughed and held each other for a moment. It was good to finally feel like a family again. Lucinda had lost so many years with her mother and now she had back just like she always wanted.

"Well you better get going outside. Jake is waiting for you."

Lucinda straightened her dress and looked into the mirror once again. Jake had arranged a small ceremony at her house. They had decorated her garden with flowers and ribbons. It was very small but so beautiful.

"Ok it's time. I'll be out in a few seconds."

"Ok honey. I love you."

"I love you too mom."


Jake waited outside nervously. It was only Jake, Sara, Caroline, Jake Jr., even Joy was there and the reverend that was marrying them. Jake looked handsome in his tux waiting for his bride to step out so they can finally be united as husband and wife. Jake's eyes searched the back door and finally he saw Lucinda come out in her lovely white gown. Her hair was pinned back and secured with shiny white hairpins.

She slowly walked towards him and her heart raced. Their eyes met and Jake extended his hand out to her. She put her hand in his and they stood before the reverend.

Sara watched her son getting married and knew he'd made the right choice. She felt tears swelling in her eyes as Jake and Lucinda made their vows to one another. The couple held hands the entire time as they faced each other and spoke words of love.

"Lucinda, from the first day I met you, I know you would be the woman for me. I knew I wasn't wrong so I followed my heart and I know this is right. I Jacob Morgan take you Lucinda Grant to be my lawfully wedded wife. I will love you all of my life and promise to be true and faithful to you. I will love you for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, til death do us part." Jake said and slipped the wedding band on Lucinda's finger.

"Jake, when I met you, I felt something between us, something special. You have given me life again and made me believe in love. I want to be with you for eternity. I Lucinda Grant, take you Jacob Morgan to be my lawfully wedded husband. I will honor you til the day I die. I will love you for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, til death do us part." She slipped the ring on Jake's finger.

"By the power invested in me and by the state of Nevada, I now pronounce you husband and wife," the reverend announced.

Jake leaned down to kiss his bride. Lucinda had never been happier.


"We'll be gone until Monday morning only," Lucinda told Caroline as she grabbed her suitcase to leave on her short honeymoon.

"That's fine Lucy. Sara and I will be here and we'll take care of Jr. for you. Have fun sweetheart."

"Thanks mom." Lucinda kissed her mother on the cheek,

"Well Jake's outside with Sara saying his goodbyes to her and to Jr. You better get going."

Lucinda nodded and grabbed her suitcase. She walked outside and saw Jake hugging Jr. goodbye. "No goodbye hug for mommy?" Lucinda asked Jr. as she made a playful pouty face.

Jr. shrugged and ran over to his mom. "Come back soon. Please." He pleaded.

Lucinda laughed. "Oh honey it'll just be for two and a half days. Mommy and Daddy will be back. I promise."

"I love you mom," Jr. whispered.

"I love you too baby. Now go on with grandma Sara and grandma Caroline. They'll take care of you for the mean time."

Jr. went back into the house. Sara stood hugging her son goodbye. "Take care mom and please call us if there's anything wrong," Jake added.

Lucinda put her suitcase in Jake's truck and hugged Sara. "Thank you for taking care of Jr. for us. We really appreciate it."

Sara smiled. "Anything for my grandbaby. You two go enjoying your time alone now."


Jake and Lucinda checked into a luxurious hotel in downtown Vegas. They would spend the rest of the weekend there being with one another. Once up in their room, Lucinda opened up the blinds and stared out the window. She smiled looking down at the city bright lights and all the people.

Jake walked to her and put his arms around her softly kissing her neck. "Mmm I love your touch," Lucinda whispered.

"I can't believe we are finally married. It was worth waiting for. I've finally found the woman of my dreams," Jake said sliding his hands down to her waist. He pressed her body against his and Lucinda could feel his hardness.

She turned to face him and Jake's eyes were filled with lust and love. "You've made me the happiest woman alive by being with me Jake. I never thought I would be able to be happy again but ever since you came into my life everything's been so wonderful. You blessed me with your love and a beautiful son. I love you so much."

Jake reached down to kiss her. Their kiss was soft with their lips barely touching. Jake slid his tongue out and ran it over Lucinda's lips. Lucinda parted her lips and clasped Jake's tongue sucking on it. His warm saliva wet her lips and she pressed her mouth harder on his until they were kissing. It was a long wet kiss.

"Mmm I've been dying to get you alone again," Lucinda purred feeling Jake beginning to kiss her neck.

"I couldn't be with you again. Now we can always be this way. You're my wife now and I will love you for eternity."

Lucinda smiled and touched Jake's face. "I'm so happy. I've never been more happy in my entire life!"

She jumped up and he caught her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and they began to kiss passionately once again. Jake slowly made his way to the bed. Lucinda felt her body fall to the bed slowly. She looked up at her son and he began to take his clothes off slowly revealing more of his muscular youthful body. Jake lifted her legs up and took off Lucinda's shoes gently rubbing her feet and moving his hands up her legs. She felt him grab the sides of her panties and slid them off.

"Mmm so beautiful," Jake murmured.

Lucinda raised her body up and Jake stood in front of her with his cock hard as a rock. Lucinda moved closer to the edge of the bed and put her hands around Jake's cock. Jake moaned immediately.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.