Abandoned - Cover

Abandoned

Copyright© 2004 by Jessy19

Chapter 6

Mother/Son Incest Story: Chapter 6 - A young man goes out on a quest to find his biological mother. Will he find a mom or more?

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

The rain outside began to pour down violently and thunder could be heard. Jake's eyes stared at his beautiful mother as she slowly removed her white night gown. Her lovely breasts were exposed and Jake's hand reached up to touch them. Lucinda held his hand on her left breast. She closed her eyes for a moment hoping never to forget his touch.

"Mmmm your touch... Jake your touch gets me so excited," Lucinda said softly.

Jake's hands roamed his mother's breasts pinching her nipples and gently rubbing them. Lucinda's gown slid down her body and her flat belly came to full view. Jake's hand ran down from her breasts to her lovely tummy. Lucinda looked down at her son and leaned down to kiss him. Jake could feel his cock already hard inside of his pants. Lucinda tugged at his shirt and Jake raised his body up rocking Lucinda on his lap. He quickly took off his shirt and continued to kiss her. Their kisses were hot, wet and full of passion.

Jake's hand reached around and pulled Lucinda's nightgown more leaving her in her soft white silky panties. Her body was incredible. He couldn't see not one flaw in her. Her skin was so smooth and smelled of something so sweet that it was hard to describe what it was. Jake rolled Lucinda over and lay her down. He stood up to remove his pants and boxers.

Lucinda stared at her son's cock. It was so big and thick. She could see he trimmed his pubes. She wanted to taste him again, to drink his warm cum, and to have him inside of her. She wanted him so much that night. The thought of not being able to see him for weeks, months or maybe even years saddened her. She had to take full advantage of what they had that night.

Jake got on the bed and knelt in front of her. Lucinda's eyes searched his face wanting to remember everything about him. She lost so many years going on pointless dates, living alone, and being lonely. Now finally the man of her dreams had appeared in her life and she didn't want to let him go.

Jake's hands spread Lucinda's legs open and slowly crept up to the waistband of her panties. Lucinda didn't move. His heavy hands gripped the sides of her panties and began to slide them off her. Jake's heart raced as he saw her shaved pussy. She was wet obviously. He could see her clear juices glistening off her pussy lips.

"Mmm so beautiful," Jake rasped.

He positioned himself in front of her. He grabbed her legs and put them over his shoulder gently letting her body slide on the bed to meet with his. He looked down and spread her lips open having full access to look at her tiny opening. Her clit was swollen and he could see more clear juices begin to seep out of her opening. Jake grabbed his cock and slowly began to slide it inside of her.

Lucinda gasped feeling his length opening her up once again. Jake groaned at the feel of her warm pussy hugging his cock. He stared to slide in and out quickly. Lucinda kept her eyes on him watching him make expressions of excitement and enjoyment.

"Ooh you're learning fast! Mmmmm!" Lucinda said smiling up at her son.

"You feel so good. I love being inside of you!" Jake replied as he thrust his hips.

He moved closer holding her legs close to his chest. He could feel his cock sliding deeper and deeper inside of her. At that moment he began to feel somewhat jealous. Jealous of his father and of all the other men that had been able to be with Lucinda this way. He was the only one that ever wanted to be with her. It was such a strange feeling but he couldn't deny feeling that way.

Lucinda closed her eyes and moaned. She lay in bed letting her baby boy work her pussy. He felt damn good sliding in and out and thrusting hard. His male moans got her excited. She kept wondering if she had kept him would they have been doing this a long time ago? The thought excited her more! She moved her own body underneath him moaning along with him.

"You're so deep inside of me! Oh baby I feel you!" Lucinda wailed.

"You're incredible!" Jake said breathlessly.

Lucinda reached up to touch his hands. "I love you. I've always loved you."

Jake felt his balls engorged with cum. His heartbeat quickened and suddenly he felt his hot seed shooting out hard. "Ahhhhh I'm cumming! Oh I'm cumming!"

Lucinda squeezed her pussy on his cock making sure to milk out every drop of his cum. She could feel her pussy drowning with her lover's cum. She stood still until he finished and felt him collapse on top of her. She held him in her arms and kissed his forehead.

"I'm sorry I can't last too long. Not with you. You turn me on so much," Jake said quietly.

Lucinda giggled. "That's OK. We still got all night for you to last longer in me. I love having you inside of me. You don't know how wonderful that feels to me."

Jake looked up at her and kissed her softly. "I'm going to be miserable without you."

"And I without you."

Jake rolled over and fell next to her. He stared up at the ceiling and listened to the rain outside. He felt the bed move and Lucinda stood up completely naked. "I'm going to get some water. You want some too?"

"Yes please."

Jake watched her sashay her gorgeous ass as she walked out the room. Her butt was so round and firm. He loved running his hands on it and feeling how smooth and firm it is. A few minutes later Lucinda returned with a large glass of water. She took a long sip and then offered it to Jake. Jake grabbed the glass and chugged the water quickly.

"You must have been thirsty," Lucinda said teasingly.

"Ah you know I was. Come back to bed with me."

Lucinda crawled onto the bed and Jake could help but put his hands on her behind. Lucinda stopped for a moment and gave her son a wicked little smile. "I take it you like touching my butt?" She said sweetly.

"I'm sorry I didn't meant to-"

"No need to apologize baby. I like it when you touch me there. Do you want to feel it some more?"

Jake felt his cock growing again just hearing that. "Y-yes."

Lucinda turned around and her entire butt was facing Jake. Jake gulped and put both hands on her buttocks. He gently squeezed them and rubbed them. Lucinda moaned very softly feeling his heavy hands on fondling her behind. Jake slowly spread her butt cheeks open and almost lost his breath when he saw her tiny pink puckered hole. He quickly let go and cleared his throat.

"You have a really nice... bottom," Jake stammered.

Lucinda, still on her hands and knees looked back at him. "Why did you stop touching it? I felt you spread me open. Did you like what you saw?"

"Yes," Jake answered quickly.

"Jake, I want you to put it in me from behind."

Jake nearly had a heart attack. "A-are you serious?"

Lucinda laughed. "Yes I am. Why is that so shocking?'

"I dunno... I guess because it's something so... uh so..."

"Taboo?" She took the words right out of his mouth.

"Yes."

"Well it's something I want to share with you. Unless you don't want to."

"No I do!" Jake answered in excitement.

Lucinda smiled. "That come here and get behind me."

Jake raised himself up and put his hands on Lucinda's waist. He leaned down and kissed her back trailing soft kisses up to her neck. His hot breath was caressing Lucinda's skin. She turned back and they shared a long wet kiss.

"You don't know how turned on I am right now," Jake whispered slightly pulling her hair back.

"Me too. I want to feel you from behind."

Jake slid off the bed and stood up. He grabbed Lucinda's waist and pulled her to the edge of the bed. She squealed in surprise and laughed softly. Jake rubbed Lucinda's back and slowly slid his hand down to her buttocks. He squeezed them gently and she moaned. Jake moved his hand further down and slipped a finger inside of Lucinda's pussy, which was still wet from their lovemaking. Lucinda sighed loving the feeling of her son's finger sliding in and out. Jake took his finger out and saw it was completely covered by his mother's juices. He then took a deep breath and spread her ass cheeks open and began to slide his finger inside of her puckered hole. Lucinda squirmed but then stood still and closed her eyes. Moans escaped her mouth naturally at the feel of Jake's finger moving inside of her ass.

Jake was amazed. Her little hole felt extremely tight. Tighter than her pussy. It was so warm and he could feel her clenching his finger. He moved his finger around getting her ready for his cock.

"Ooh yes! Put another finger in me," Lucinda begged softly.

Jake felt his cock throbbing. He kept his index finger inside of her and slipped his middle finger inside of her pussy. Lucinda moaned louder feeling both of Jake's fingers in her two holes. She moved her body slowly as if she was trying to fuck his fingers. Jake made sure to get his middle finger wet enough with her juices for lubrication. The slowly let his finger slide out and then slid it into her ass. Lucinda arched her back and her soft moans got louder.

"Mmmm yes! Like that! Oh Jake this feel s-so good!"

Jake could feel her heat and couldn't wait any longer to put his cock inside. He quickly took his fingers out and spread her ass cheeks once again. He grabbed his cock and aimed it to Lucinda's puckered hole. He slid the head in first and immediately felt her tightness. Her tight little hole was slowly swallowing up his cock. Jake grunted never having felt something so hot and sexy. Lucinda shut her eyes tight trying to get used to her son's cock. It'd been ages since she last had anal sex.

"Oh my god! Oh god!" Jake called out once his entire cock was inside.

Lucinda could feel his cock throbbing inside of her ass. He grabbed her hips and began moving in and out of her slowly as if he was trying not to break her. Lucinda felt slight pain but knew that would soon turn into pleasure.

Jake felt his cock being squeezed, almost choked by her tight little ass. He loved the way she was moaning for him. Jake began to move faster in and out of her. His balls were lightly slapping on her ass with each thrust.

"Arrrhhhhh you feel so good! You're so tight, so beautiful!" Jake murmured.

Lucinda grabbed her sheets gripping them with her hands. She bit on her lower lip trying to refrain from scream loudly. He was so deep inside of her. Lucinda felt as if she was losing her breath. She wanted to moan and let him know how much he was pleasing her but she couldn't. The pleasure was too much for her.

Jake moved faster now and his balls slapped hard against Lucinda's ass. He put his hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy while her ass got penetrated. Lucinda let out a shrill, finally. Jake's fingers rubbed her clit gently.

"Yes baby! Like that! Keep doing that!" Lucinda implored.

Jake did as his mother told him. He rubbed on her drenched pussy and let his cock take over her ass. Lucinda felt her body trembling from the wonderful excitement her baby boy was providing for her. She loved the feeling of his fingers teasing her clit but most of all she loved the fact that he was behind her putting his cock inside of her ass and letting her experience everything about him.

"Oooh more! Rub me faster! Faster baby I want to c-cum!" Lucinda cried out.

Jake flicked his fingers faster on her swollen clit. He could feel her juices dripping like water. Her clit was throbbing with each flick and then he felt her go numb. She pushed her ass back hard making Jake growl in pleasure. Her little body was shaking and she was cumming! She was cumming on his hand and he could feel the vibrations of her orgasm on his cock.

"Hmmgghhghhh! Jake! Feel me cum! I'm cumming for you!" She called out in a shaky voice.

"Yes beautiful, cum for me. I feel you! Lucinda I'm going to cu-"

Before Jake could even finish he felt long ropes of cum shooting out of his cock. He could feel his balls letting out all his warm cum. Lucinda shuddered at first. She could feel Jake's hot sperm spurting out violently into her ass. She'd never let a man cum inside of her ass before so the feeling was something new. His warm liquid felt as if it were overflowing inside of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.