Abandoned - Cover

Abandoned

Copyright© 2004 by Jessy19

Chapter 5

Mother/Son Incest Story: Chapter 5 - A young man goes out on a quest to find his biological mother. Will he find a mom or more?

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Lucinda woke up the next day and found herself smiling and feeling so good. She squirmed a bit on the bed and looked to her side but Jake wasn't there. She was about to panic, but then looked down to see her son between her legs. He was tasting her! God he felt so good!

"Mmmm baby, oh yess!" Lucinda purred.

Jake had his head between her legs taking turns licking and sucking on her swollen clit. He'd managed to get between her legs when she was fast asleep. He hoped to wake her up by eating her out. He was glad he had succeeded. Her smell was intoxicating and she was so delicious. Jake had watched several porn movies where he carefully had studied the way the men ate the women out. He was glad he could finally try that with Lucinda.

Jake wiggled his tongue faster now making Lucinda writhe and moans of pleasure escaped her mouth. She was licking her lips and playing with her breasts as Jake continued to taste her. Lucinda couldn't keep still. Her son's tongue felt so good licking her, teasing her. His mouth was warm and his hot breath caressed her skin. His lips wrapped tightly around her clit sucking hard on it, making her juices ooze out slowly into his mouth.

"Jake this f-feels so good! Taste me baby! I want to cum in your mouth!" Lucinda cried out getting closer to her climax.

Jake slowed down a bit. He didn't want her to cum so quickly. He wanted to enjoy tasting her honey. He licked up and down her long slit very slowly. He could feel her legs shaking from the excitement he was providing for her. Jake spread her lips wider and he stared at her tiny opening. He moved his tongue down more and slid his tongue inside of her.

Lucinda lifted her hips off the bed squealing from the intense satisfaction her son was giving her. She could feel his long warm tongue sliding in and out of her as if he was fucking her with it. Lucinda moved her hips and raised her arms over her head while she moaned loudly. Jake could feel her insides so hot as his tongue caressed the velvety walls of her pussy. He moved his tongue faster and with his fingers began to play with her clit.

"Ahhhhhh oooh yessss! Just like that baby! Jake I'm going to cum! I want to cum!"

Jake didn't object to that. He kept fucking her pussy with his tongue and his fingers flicked her clit. Her juices were seeping out quickly wetting Jake's mouth.

Lucinda couldn't take it anymore. She felt her orgasm rip through her body. "Mmmmghhhh! Jake! I'm c-cumming! Taste me! Drink me!"

Jake's mouth was drowning with Lucinda's sweet nectar. He continued to lap her juices until he felt her body stop shaking. Jake rushed up to his mother and planted a hard kiss on her lips. Lucinda kissed him back and they shared her juices in their kiss.

"Oh god that was hot! That was so hot! I didn't think I could stop cumming!" Lucinda said breathlessly.

Jake caressed her face and kissed her forehead. "You taste so good. I felt like I could never stop tasting you."

"That was the best thing to wake up to. Just seeing you buried between my legs, oh Jake that was so wonderful!" Lucinda held him and kissed him.

"What am I going to do with you?" Jake asked placing soft kisses all over Lucinda's pretty face.

"I know what I'd like to do with you," Lucinda said playfully.

Jake smiled. "Yeah? What's that?"

Lucinda shifted her body and Jake moved to the side lying on his back. Lucinda's beautiful breasts were exposed as the sheets slowly fell of her beautiful body. She got on top of him and straddled him. Jake's cock was already hard. He'd woke up that morning with a raging hard on and after having tasted Lucinda, he was harder than ever.

"I need you again Jake," Lucinda whispered.

She leaned down to kiss him and slowly kissed down his neck, chest and stomach. She grabbed his hard on and wrapped her fingers around his tightly making Jake moan immediately. Lucinda felt his veins throbbing and she knew he would cum so hard inside of her. She wanted to taste him but that would come later, at that moment she needed him inside of her.

Lucinda lifted her body up a bit and slowly slid her pussy on Jake's cock. Jake groaned feeling her pussy swallowing up his entire cock. Her little body was on top of his and she looked at him with love.

"Hmmgghhh!" Jake loved the feeling of her hot pussy.

"Oh yes! This is the way I need you right now. God you're cock feels incredible Jake!"

Jake reached up to touch her breasts. His fingers pinched her nipples hard and Lucinda arched her back letting him continue to fondle her breasts while his cock was buried inside of her. Lucinda closed her eyes and began to move her hips slowly enjoying the feeling of her son's hard member inside of her. Jake's toes curled as sensations of pleasure went all through his body. Lucinda's mouth was parted and her eyes were closed. She moved her body more slowly sliding her pussy up and down Jake's cock.

"Ooohhh baby! Ahhhhhh!" Lucinda whined softy. She then began to move faster, grinding her pussy harder on her son's cock.

Jake held on to her hips and felt them swaying as she fucked his cock. Her beautiful breasts bounced up and down with each of her movements. Jake loved looking at her riding his cock and enjoying herself. Most of all, he loved the feeling of her juices slowly gliding down his long cock.

"Hmghghhh, yes! Keep riding me Lucinda. You feel s-so g-good!" Jake could barely say the words.

Lucinda opened her eyes and looked at her son. She leaned down to kiss him hard. They both moaned as they kissed. Lucinda moved slower now and Jake began to thrust his hips upwards sliding his cock in and out so fast. Lucinda stopped moving and bit her lower lip. She could feel her son's hard thrusts as she just stayed still for a moment. Jake held on to her hips gripping them and moving in and out of her.

"Jake! Oh Jake! Yesssss! More like that baby! Do it hard and fast! I'm going to cum... oh I'm going-" Lucinda couldn't finish her last sentence. She felt her orgasm ripping through her body. "Mmmghghhhhh!! Oooh fuck!" She cried out and Jake felt a hard rush of cum explode out of his cock at the same time.

"I'm cumming with you. Feel me cum!" Jake rasped.

Lucinda grinded her pussy harder on her son's cock and they both climaxed, together. His warm cum was shooting violently in her. She held onto his hands as they waited for their orgasms to weaken. Finally, Lucinda just collapsed on top of her son. He held her tight with his cock slowly softening inside of her and cum dripped onto her thighs. They lay there silent and breathless holding one another for a few seconds.

"Jake, that was so... oh god!" Lucinda hissed.

Jake kissed the top of her head and sighed. "Yes it was so amazing! You're amazing Lucinda. I love you."

She looked up at him and shifted her body letting his cock slide out of her completely. She kissed his lips and touched his handsome face. "All these years without you have been hell. I should have kept you Jake. I should have been a mother to you."

"Maybe, but maybe things would have not gone this way. I mean, we might not have been doing what we just finished doing."

"You mean making love?" Lucinda smiled.

"Yeah," Jake blushed.

"We'll never know that for sure Jake. All I know is that I love you."

"I love you too. I'm glad I found you. Now my life is complete."

Lucinda lay back on his chest and closed her eyes. "I wish you didn't have to leave."

Jake knew there was no way of just staying in Vegas. He feared explaining everything to his parents but he had to do it. He had to be honest with them after all they were the ones who brought him up.

"I am going to have to tell my parents about this Lucinda. They know your name so I can't hide this from them. I'm really scared of what they'll think of me." Jake finally spoke.

Lucinda looked up at him pushing her hair out of her face. "I'll be here for you no matter what. You know you'll always have a place to stay with me. I know your parents have to understand. If they want you to be happy, they have to understand right?"

"Maybe. I don't know how they'll react, probably not very positive. After all, they are very involved with church."

Lucinda knew this was a hard step for Jake to take but she was willing to wait for him no matter what. They lay in silence for what seemed to be forever both wondering what the future had in store for them.

"I better shower up. I'm all sticky," Lucinda said playfully.

Jake laughed. "Yeah me too. You can go ahead and shower first."

Lucinda wished he would shower with her but she knew he had things to think about. She got up and headed to the bathroom. She made sure the water was warm. Stepping into the shower, she felt her hair get wet and her body. She took a deep breath and tried to relax. If Jake chose not to stay with her, then she'd have to live with that. She loved him more than anything in the world but she only wanted what was best for her son.

Jake lay in the bed and closed his eyes remembering Lucinda's warmth and love. He'd finally been able to make love to the right woman but she wasn't the right woman in the eyes of many people. He thought about his parents for a moment. They had been wonderful parents and treated him with love as if he was their own child. He couldn't hurt them like this. Yet, how could he ever go on with his life without Lucinda? He'd fallen deeply in love with her but the fact that she was his biological mother was their one obstacle.

"I want to be with you Lucinda. For the rest of my life if possible," Jake said out loud. For a moment there he couldn't believe he'd said it. Did he love her enough to maybe want to marry her? Was marriage even possible? Damnit why did things have to be this way? Jake thought.

Lucinda was busy showering up and after having rinsed her hair she heard Jake come in. He pulled the shower curtain to the side and looked at her naked. Lucinda's eyes met with Jake's.

"I need you," Jake said quietly.

"Come in here with me baby," Lucinda said stepping aside.

Jake was already naked and stepped into the shower with his mother. Tears ran down his face and she held him in her arms as the water began to wet him. "Are you OK?"

Jake sobbed. "No. I hate this. I hate the fact that we might not be able to be together. I want to be only with you Lucinda."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.