Abandoned - Cover

Abandoned

Copyright© 2004 by Jessy19

Chapter 4

Mother/Son Incest Story: Chapter 4 - A young man goes out on a quest to find his biological mother. Will he find a mom or more?

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Jake had called Lucinda at work several times but only got her voice mail. He figured she was probably out in meetings for going out to the colleges. He couldn't wait to see her again that evening. That night he would reveal to her that he was her son; at least he hoped to have the balls to do so.

Lucinda went from one meeting to another that day and her mind was on Jake. He'd been incredible last night but the fact that he had lied about his age really scared her. She wanted to confront him just to get the truth. He owed her that much.


It was past seven that night and Jake hadn't heard a word from his mother. He wondered where she was or if she had regretted what they had done the night before. He decided to go see her and took a few deep breaths, as he wanted nothing more than to tell her the truth about him being her son. He had gotten tired of waiting for her to call so he decided to go to her. He slipped on his gray button up shirt and pair of black slacks and put on his boots. He grabbed his keys and then realized his wallet was missing. Where in the world was his wallet? He searched desperately and then his memory came back to him. He'd left it on Lucinda's coffee table. His heart raced knowing she might have looked at it and seen his information.

Oh God she knows! She knows I lied to her!

He was about to leave but as he opened the door Lucinda stood outside with a serious face. Jake smiled weakly and knew something was wrong.

"Lucinda, what are you doing here? I was about to go to your house since I hadn't heard from you all day. Did you not get my messages?"

She nodded. "Yes I did. Jake we need to talk."

Jake agreed. "We do. Come in please."

She stepped in and held her breath for a moment. She didn't want to scream at him or get upset. She needed to stay calm.

"Did you want something to drink?" Jake asked.

Lucinda crossed her arms and stared at him as if she was afraid of him. "Lucinda what's wrong?"

She uncrossed her arms and held out his wallet. "Here you left this at my house last night."

Jake nervously grabbed the wallet and set it on the nightstand. "Thank you."

He looked at her and her eyes had tears. "Why did you lie to me about your age Jake? You told me you were 23 and it shows your only 18 on your driver's license."

Jake didn't know how to respond. He stood silently as Lucinda waited for an answer. It had to be the truth. He didn't want to lie to her anymore. "Lucinda I'm going to tell you something but please don't hate me. I never thought we'd go this far. I mean I think I'm falling in love with you and I'm really scared of what you are going to think of me when I tell you what I'm about to tell you."

Lucinda felt so nervous. What secret could he possibly have? He was young but at least he was of legal age. She hoped this secret wouldn't be too extreme. Jake was too perfect to have an ugly secret hidden. "Go on Jake."

Jake felt his lower lip tremble, as he was about to reveal the truth. "Lucinda, I am... I am your son."

Lucinda's eyes widened and she felt her breath go short. "W-what? Y-you're... what?"

Jake moved close to her and put his hand on her shoulders. Lucinda stared up at him and more tears ran down her face. "I am your son. Lucinda I've been searching for you for years. I found out some information about you and I had to come look for you. I had to find my mother."

Lucinda began to cry. Jake felt his eyes begin to water. Jake wanted to hold her and tell her how much he loved her, not only as a mother but a lover. Lucinda pulled away from him and narrowed her eyes at him. "You can't be my son! We were... intimate the other night! You can't be my son!"

Jake blinked and felt tears run down his face. "I am your son. I know you left me and I'm adopted. My parents are Sara and Tom Morgan."

Lucinda's face turned white as a ghost. Those two names sounded so familiar. It was them! She'd signed the adoption papers and remembered seeing their names. They were the ones to adopt her baby! Oh God! Jake was her son! He was the one she'd thought about every day of her life!

"No! Oh no! Jake! No you can't be him! No!" She cried.

Jake rushed towards her and tried to put his arms around her but she pushed him away. "Don't do that! Don't touch me! I can't have you touch me!"

Jake felt his heart breaking. "I'm sorry Lucinda. I'm so sorry!"

Lucinda stared at him as if she hated him. "No... oh no!" Lucinda kept mumbling softly.

"Lucinda I love you," Jake whispered.

Lucinda sobbed quietly. "I have to go Jake."

Jake grabbed her arm but she pulled away. He knew she was upset and confused about the whole situation. He felt the same way. He also knew he couldn't do anything to stop her from leaving.


Lucinda ran outside rushing to her car. A crowd outside stared at her as she walked passed them. This had to be a dream. She'd dreamed so many times of being able to see her son but never did she think she'd be in love with him.

As she drove back home tears ran down her face and she could barely manage to see the road as her vision blurred. The traffic was heavy outside and the cars just passed her up honking at her to move faster. Lucinda pulled over to the side of the road and sobbed more.


Jake felt so awful for having led her on that way. He felt like a jerk, real low down jerk. She was upset and would probably never want to talk to him again.

"What have you done Jake?" He asked himself, "You screwed everything up! You should have just come her and told Lucinda right away that you were her son, but instead you fall in love! Damnit!"

Jake paced the room and looked out the streets of Vegas. He wondered where Lucinda was and if she really hated him. His eyes watered and his heart broke. He'd not only lost his mother, but his one true love. He'd never felt this way about another female before. Lucinda had such an affect of him.

"I'm sorry mom," Jake said in a soft voice as he stared out the window. He wiped his tears and hoped Lucinda would come back to him otherwise he'd have to go to her and if that's what it took then he would do it.


"Lucinda?" Joy said as she opened her door.

Lucinda stood outside crying. "Joy can I stay here for tonight? Please?"

Joy stepped aside to let her friend in. "What's wrong honey? Are you OK?"

Lucinda continued to sob. "Yes... n-no! I'm not Ok! Joy, I've lost Jake! I can't be with him!"

"Here, have a seat and let me go make you a tea. Lucinda cried and couldn't get the fact that Jake was her son out of her mind. She'd kissed him, shown him her naked body, had him put his fingers inside of her and she'd cum so hard! He'd been incredible! But he was her son! She felt like a huge pervert and then again she felt so betrayed by him.

A few minutes later Joy came back with a cup of tea. "Here you go. Now tell me what happened?"

Lucinda didn't want to tell her everything. She couldn't. "He lied to me about something. He wasn't honest! I should have known not to trust him, I was going to fast!"

"You didn't know. You fell for him too quick, but you only listened to your heart."

Lucinda sipped her tea and looked straight ahead. "Joy, I fell for him."

"What did he lie to you about?"

Lucinda took a deep breath. "His age," she said quickly.

"He's not underage is he?"

"No. He's 18. He's only 18!"

Joy laughed. "Is that it? Lucinda you shouldn't worry about that."

"I know... but..."

"But nothing. You need to call him tonight and tell him that you forgive him and that you love him. I hate seeing you this way."

Lucinda nodded. "No I need some time to cool off. I can't do this tonight."

"Fine, then you can stay here for as long as you need to. Hell I could use some company around here anyway."

Lucinda smiled weakly. "Thank you."


Jake had called Lucinda at home, at work and had even stopped by her house and she was nowhere to be found. He knew he had messed things up severely. He wished he could take everything back and just do what he had come here to do. But in a way he was glad he couldn't take things back. He didn't regret kissing her, touching her, making her cum. Most of all he didn't regret falling in love with her. She was a beautiful woman inside and out. So sophisticated, sexy, smart and gentle. She was his dream woman.

It was already Friday and Jake would be leaving Sunday morning. He'd promised his parents he'd be back by Monday at the latest. He missed his parents dearly and felt awful for having lied to them.

He wouldn't give up on Lucinda. He'd keep calling and going by her house but he only had a few days to do that.


The phone ringing woke Lucinda up the next morning. She could barely open her eyes to see where the phone was. Reaching out to grab the phone she dropped a stack of magazines that were on the coffee table.

"Hello?"

"Lucinda, it's me Joy."

"Joy?" Lucinda's eyes widened. "What time is it?"

"It's past 10 in the morning. Listen, don't worry, I told the boss you were very sick and that you took the day off. So just go back to sleep and rest OK?"

Lucinda felt relived. "Thank you so much."

"You are welcome now just rest and think about what you want to do. Think about what you really want to do."

Lucinda hung up the phone and an image of Jake came to her mind. She could see his soft blue eyes and beautiful smile. She could still feel his kisses lingering on her lips.

"Jake I love you!" She said to herself. She grabbed a small pillow and held it against her chest hugging it tightly. "I can't love you that way, it's just wrong! Oh god it's so wrong!"

Lucinda knew it was too late not to love her son that way. He was her baby boy that she'd given up and never forgot about. She'd dreamed of meeting him one day but never like this. This was something special. As much as she tried to fight it, she knew she loved him as a man as well as a son.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.