Abandoned - Cover

Abandoned

Copyright© 2004 by Jessy19

Chapter 3

Mother/Son Incest Story: Chapter 3 - A young man goes out on a quest to find his biological mother. Will he find a mom or more?

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

"I think I really screwed things up," Lucinda said to Joy as they ate lunch the next afternoon.

"Why do you say that?"

Lucinda sighed. "Because, I made the first move and kissed him."

Joy smirked. "Well is he gay or what?"

Lucinda laughed. "No why would you say such a crass thing?"

"Because Lucinda, you are a gorgeous woman. I don't understand why a guy would freak if you kissed him."

"I guess maybe he just wants a friend. I mean I am a lot older than he is and maybe the kiss just scared him away. I have a feeling he won't call me."

Joy look at her friend with sympathetic eyes. "Don't say that. I'm sure he will call you."

Lucinda hoped it was true. She'd thought about Jake last night and could still feel his kiss on her lips.


Jake paced his hotel room back and forth. Lucinda had really turned him on last night and that was the whole problem. She had a very high chance of actually being his mother. He'd heard so many stories of boys falling in love with their mothers but never thought he would be going through that. The thing was she didn't feel like a mother to him. She felt like a woman that he wanted. He wanted to see Lucinda that night but he was afraid. He was afraid that he'd want her more or that she'd seduce him and he wouldn't have enough strength to stop.

His hotel phone rang and he stared at it blankly. He had told the front desk to hold all his calls since he knew only Lucinda would be calling him. He wasn't ready to talk to her yet. He needed to carefully think everything through.

"Hello?" Jake answered the phone.

"Yes Mr. Morgan? A certain Lucinda Grant has called you twice. She says it's very important. I just thought you might need to know."

"Yes thank you. I will call her back right now."

Jake hung up the phone and took a deep breath. He stared at the phone. He knew it would take a while before he would actually be able to call Lucinda.


Lucinda hung up her phone and felt so saddened. She was afraid she had ruined everything with Jake because of the kiss. "Damnit Lucinda you had a good and honest young guy and now you messed everything up!"

She let her body fall to her bed and she looked up at the ceiling. It was past seven that night and she knew Jake would not call her. She decided to shower and get to bed early. What else would she have to look forward to?


The next day Lucinda went home after work to shower and get dressed. She needed to see Jake. He'd been ignoring her phone calls and she only hoped that he'd be at his hotel room and she would go talk to him face to face to get an honest answer. She felt nervous but she had to find out. He was a type of guy that wouldn't be easy to just forget about. She slipped on some blue jeans and a dark blue low cut summer sweater and headed out to look for him.

Jake lay on his bed watching the evening news as the sun began to set in Vegas. He tried to concentrate on important issues but it seemed none were more important than Lucinda. He'd been dying to call her and talk to her. He wanted to hear her voice and hear her sweet laugh.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Jake turned to stare at the door. He raised himself up and walked slowly to the door. His heart raced and he looked through the peephole. Lucinda stood outside. Jake gulped but knew he couldn't keep running away from her. He opened the door and she looked at him with soulful eyes.

"I didn't mean to scare you off Jake."

Jake nodded. "No you didn't. I'm the one who should be sorry. I acted liked a child."

"Well I had to come see you because you hadn't returned my phone calls."

"Yeah I know. I'm sorry Lucinda. Please come in." Jake moved aside to let her in.

Lucinda walked in slowly with her hands shaky. This young man had such a hold on her. She turned to him as he locked the door. He walked towards her. His hair was messy and he wore a white t-shirt and a pair of black running shorts. Lucinda looked down at his legs, which looked muscular. She figured he played sports.

"I'm glad you came Lucinda. It's really good to see you. I'm so sorry," Jake apologized thinking he wasn't apologizing enough.

He opened his arms out and wrapped them around Lucinda. Lucinda held him tight and they both shared the wonderful embrace.

"Don't do that to me again Jake. Please let me know if I do something wrong," Lucinda mumbled as she lay her head on his chest.

"I will."

"Listen, it's a beautiful night outside. How about we go gambling? I mean if you haven't gone already?"

Jake laughed and kissed her forehead but deep down feared gambling since he wasn't of age and had an ID to prove it. "Sure. I don't have much luck but I'll try it."

Lucinda smiled and reached up to kiss his cheek. "Ok then. It's a date."

Jake nodded. "Yes, but let me go change into something more comfortable."

Lucinda waited her Jake as he changed in the restroom. She sat on the bed where he had slept. She began to wonder if he slept nude, a thought that turned her on more than anything. She wanted deep down to go into the restroom and catch him half naked. She wanted to take him and make love to him and...

"Ok I'm ready," Jake said suddenly almost startling Lucinda.

Lucinda's eyes shined with happiness. Jake looked so handsome in his brown slacks and white polo shirt. His hair was combed neatly and he looked at her the way she wanted to be looked at.

They headed on out to the bright streets of Vegas. They walked from casino to casino messing mostly with the slot machines. Lucinda couldn't remember when she had more fun than that night. Jake was such a delight.

"I think I'm only going to try one more slot machine since I've already lost twenty bucks tonight," Lucinda said laughing.

Jake softly touched her arm. "Well I've lost thirty dollars so don't feel so bad."

Jake smiled shyly and kept his hand on Lucinda's arm. Lucinda loved his touch. She stared at the slot machine for a moment watching the pictures to spin around and her eyes widened as she saw three matching pictures. The lights and sirens went off and a casino worker, a pretty lady in her late 20's quickly came to see how much she'd won.

"Well, well. Let's see how much you've won!" The young lady told Lucinda as the coins began to spill out of the machine.

Lucinda looked at Jake with hopes of winning a good amount. The casino worker gathered the coins and smiled. "Looks like you did pretty good. You won $1,500."

Lucinda jumped up and threw her arms around Jake. Jake picked her off the ground and they both cheered as they laughed together. "I'm so proud of you!" Jake said.

Jake kissed her cheek and touched her face. His eyes were locked with Lucinda's. "You were my good luck charm Jake," Lucinda said softly.

Jake blushed. They held each other almost forgetting that the young lady was waiting for them to go get Lucinda's money. "Ahem!" She called out trying to get their attention.

Lucinda and Jake unlocked from their embraced and both blushed. They went to get Lucinda's check and left the casino holding hands. Lucinda walked with Jake as she gloated over her winnings.

"Now you can't complain about losing twenty dollars huh?" Jake asked as they walked together.

Lucinda laughed. "That's right.

Jake let go of her hand and put his arm around her instead. They walked in the crowds of people. Lucinda spotted a nice little restaurant near one of the casinos. "Hey you hungry?"

Jake nodded. "How did you guess?"

"Because I know you too well," Lucinda said playfully.

Jake laughed. "I'm starved. All that gambling made me hungry."

"Let me treat you to dinner. After all you did give me luck."

Jake felt his heart flutter. They crossed the street to get to the restaurant. It was a nice and small restaurant with dim lighting and small round tables. Jake got himself a steak and Lucinda ordered the same. They ate and talked as a small little candle in the middle of their table flickered.

"I'm having such a good time with you," Jake blurted out.

"Yeah me too. It's been a long time since I had this much fun."

Jake raised a brow. "Really? How long?'

Lucinda looked thoughtful. "Hmmm... I would have to say at least 2 years at the most."

"Two years huh? What was he like?" Jake dared to ask.

"Well he was almost like you but not quite as cute or charming."

Jake felt his heart racing. She giggled softly and put her hand over his. Jake looked down and opened up his hand to hold hers. "So what about you Jake? Any special girlfriends back home?"

Jake looked down. "Nope. Not one. Honestly, I've never been in love."

Lucinda felt shocked. How could a gorgeous young man like Jake never have fallen in love? "Really? I figured you'd be turning down girls left and right."

Jake scoffed. "Not really. I'm not that special."

"To me you are," Lucinda said softly squeezing his hand.

Jake wanted desperately to ask about Lucinda's boyfriends, actually more like his father. He wanted to know what happened between them. He just wasn't sure how to go about it.

"Have you ever been in love?" He asked Lucinda.

Lucinda almost choked as she sipped her wine. She wiped her mouth and stayed silent for a moment.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," Jake added.

"No it's Ok. It's just not a question I get asked by most men. I think most men don't care if I've been in love or not."

"Well I'm not most men," Jake said, this time squeezing her hand.

"A long time ago. I did fall deeply in love with this one guy. He was a bad boy. He wasn't very rich. I mean he only had a mother and his father had left his mother when he was only three years old. He'd always get in trouble in school and I would admire him from afar. You know it's your usual story about good girl likes bad boy."

Jake nodded and listened attentively never letting go of her hand. He could feel her hand gripping his as if she needed his touch.

"Well anyway one day after cheerleading practice, he stood by the football field with the rest of his troublemaking friends. I had to walk by them in order to get out and I felt so scared. As I walked by them, one of his friends whistled at me and said something vulgar. He got furious with his friend and told him off. He walked away from his friends and I followed him. I caught up to him and thanked him for sticking up for me. Then after a few minutes of talking, he asked me out. Everyone was so shocked seeing us together. We were complete opposites. But we were in love. Deeply in love. I had to sneak around behind my parents back just to see him. He was such a wonderful person..."

Lucinda stopped talking and noticed Jake was listening carefully. "So what happened to him?" Jake asked curiously.

Lucinda sighed. "Well we ended up breaking up. He left, got offered a job with his uncle up in Wisconsin and I couldn't go with him since my parents were so strict."

"Did you want to go with him?"

Lucinda thought about it for a moment. "At the time I did. But he promised me that he would write to me and call me everyday. I got his phone calls the first week and then less calls the weeks to follow until he stopped calling and writing."

Jake felt so upset. "So do you still think of him?"

She nodded. "Not so much him but... yes I guess I do."

Jake wanted to ask if his father ever knew she was pregnant. Everything was making more sense as he got to know Lucinda. Now he was even more sure she was his mother.

After dinner they walked back to Jake's hotel. Jake walked Lucinda to her car and they stood outside saying their goodbyes. "I really had a wonderful time with you," Lucinda said holding onto Jake's hand.

"Me too. Thank you for inviting me out."

"And thank you for dinner," Lucinda added.

They stood in silence for a moment and Jake knew he wanted to kiss her and also knew she wanted to be kissed. Her eyes looked up at him yearning for love. He boldly made the move and pulled her close to him. He cupped her pretty face and leaned down to kiss her lips. Lucinda was surprised by the kiss at first but then totally lost. His kiss was so intense. He kisses were so gentle and wet. Lucinda slid her tongue inside Jake's mouth and they began to french kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and their bodies pressed hair against one another's.

Jake had his hands on Lucinda's tiny waist. He loved kissing her and most of all he loved the way she kissed him back. Her kisses were deep and hot. Jake loved the way she moaned into his kiss as if she wanted more from him.

It was one long wet and sensuous kiss. Lucinda didn't want to stop kissing him. She wanted to kiss him all night and maybe even get him into bed. He was so innocent and yet so sexy.

"I better go or else..." Jake's words trailed off as he broke the kiss.

"Or else what? Tell me," Lucinda implored.

Jake blushed. He wanted to tell her that if they didn't stop kissing he might just want to take her and make love to her right then and there.

"Or else... we might go too far."

"So what?" Lucinda whined.

Jake rested his forehead on hers. "I want to take it slow Lucinda. I need you to know me better."

"I feel like I've known you all of my life Jake. As strange as that sounds it's so true."

Jake gave her lips a quick peck. "I feel the same way Lucinda. I feel that we belong together in some way. Maybe as friends or lovers... or..."

She searched his face for more answers. "Or what?"

"Nothing. You better go. It's getting late but I'll call you tomorrow."

"No don't call me. Come over. Please."

Jake felt his pulse racing. "You really want me to?"

She nodded and reached up to kiss his lips again. They got lost in another long kiss.

"Ok I will come over tomorrow. I promise."


Jake eyed Lucinda's house from outside. He was parked in front of her house the next night and saw that she had a few lights on. He wondered if she was thinking of him. He got off his truck and headed to her door. His hands were shaky but he managed to ring her doorbell.

Lucinda opened her door wearing a beautiful dark blue silk robe and her hair was brushed and left hanging loose. She was beaming. "Hey. Glad you could come over."

She stepped aside and let him in. He heard her lock her door and he turned to face her once again.

Jake kissed her on her cheek and then a quick kiss on her lips. "Nice to see you. Very nice robe you have on."

"Thank you, I just got out of the shower, wasn't expecting you to come so early," she replied shyly. "Did you want some coffee? I can put on a fresh pot."

"Yeah coffee sounds good."

"Great! Then have a seat there and you can turn on the TV if you like. I'll go make the coffee."

Jake took a seat on her couch and took his wallet out of his back pocket and placed it on the coffee table along with his keys. He looked around her lovely home and noticed she had many paintings up on her wall. The lighting was dim since she only had two lamps on. He kept looking hoping to find some pictures. Underneath her coffee table, Lucinda had a few magazines and what looked like a photo album. Jake got excited hoping to find pictures of his grandparents or maybe even his father.

He grabbed the thick green album and began to look through it. He saw many pictures of Lucinda and her co-workers. It seemed like those were all the pictures she had. Jake was feeling disappointed but as he looked further, he saw Lucinda with what looked to be her parents. His grandparents. Her mother was a tall, thin woman with short dark brown hair and blue eyes. Her father was also very tall with short salt and pepper hair and brown eyes. She stood with them in the picture from what looked to be her college graduation picture.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.