Abandoned - Cover

Abandoned

Copyright© 2004 by Jessy19

Chapter 2

Mother/Son Incest Story: Chapter 2 - A young man goes out on a quest to find his biological mother. Will he find a mom or more?

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Jake woke up the next morning very early. He had hardly slept the night before. He was too excited about going out with Lucinda. Now he'd be able to ask more questions and maybe get more information about her. He was sure she was his mother but he wanted to be more positive.

He headed down to the gym downstairs in the hotel for a morning workout. He showered and ate breakfast. As he ate, he remembered how his mom cooked so good for him. He missed home cooked meals. He missed his parents. He read the morning paper as he drank his juice. From the corner of his eye, he spotted a woman, about her late 20's or so who walked in with her son. The boy must have been at least two or three years old. They walked in holding hands and the boy was pointing and talking gibberish. The mother passed Jake by and smiled at him. Jake felt almost teary eyed. He wondered if Lucinda would have walked with him that way when he was a child. He continued to watch the mother and son until they disappeared.


Jake waited impatiently as he was already dressed and ready to go. He'd take his truck this time since he had memorized where Lucinda worked. It was 12:30 that afternoon and Jake jumped in his truck and headed off to meet Lucinda. He wore his khaki slacks and a white button up long sleeve shirt. His hair was slicked back. The traffic was a bit heavy since it was the middle of the day. He hoped he wouldn't be late to pick up Lucinda.


Lucinda waited for Jake. It was ten minutes past one and there was no sign of the young man. Lucinda was beginning to feel disappointed and rejected. She sighed and grabbed her purse. She would go ahead and head on off to lunch on her own. Just as she was about to close her door to her office, she saw him. He stood there with an apologetic look on his handsome face.

"I'm so sorry I was late. Traffic was murder and plus I'm so new to the city so I drove a bit slow making sure I wouldn't get lost."

Lucinda smiled. "I'm glad. For a moment there I thought I was being stood up."

"I'd never do that to you," Jake said softly.

Lucinda blushed. God he looks so handsome!, she thought as she stared at him. "Shall we go then?" She asked.

"Yes let's."

Jake drove and Lucinda gave him directions where to go. They decided to get a quick bite to eat at a little diner that was only about three blocks from Lucinda's work. They were served pretty quick. Lucinda had ordered a grilled chicken salad and Jake had a burger. It was a small place but very friendly.

"I like this place. You come here often?" Jake asked.

"Yes I do. I like them because the food is delicious and they are very fast."

Jake took a sip of his iced tea. "So you said you were not married am I right?"

Lucinda groaned. "Yes. I hate being asked that question."

"Why?"

"Well because my mother asks me that all the time and so do my friends. Well the very few friends I have."

Her mother... my grandmother! Jake thought.

"Does your mother want you to get married?"

Lucinda laughed. "More than just that. She wants me to marry and have at least two children by the time I'm 40."

Jake took a deep breath. "I know you might hate this question too but I have to ask. How old are you?"

Lucinda didn't hesitate to respond. "I'm 36. I just turned 36 last month actually."

"Oh I see. Well then happy belated birthday." Her age matches! Jake said to himself.

She smiled. "Thank you. You know I'm not afraid to say my age. I don't understand why most women would be afraid. I mean we all get old anyway. Might as well be proud of your age."

Jake loved the way she thought. He loved confident women. "You are so right. To be honest you don't look 36. More like 26."

Lucinda turned beet red. "Ok if you're telling me the truth then I like you more now, and if you're lying... well then keep lying to me."

Jake laughed. "No I'm dead serious. You look really good for your age. I guess I was just shocked that you haven't married."

"Well I do date a lot. Well not too much but I get asked out every now and then. I just can't seem to keep a steady relationship for more than 6 months."

"I think you are very easy to get along with Lucinda. I like you already," Jake blurted out.

Lucinda stared at the young man. He was making her feel so warm and comfortable. He was easy to talk to and didn't seem boring like most of the men she dated. He was different.

"Lucinda can I ask you something?"

"Yes?"

"Does me being 23 make you feel uneasy about going out with me?"

A small grin formed on her lips. "If it did I wouldn't have called you would I?"

Jake felt his heart racing. Lucinda had her hair up that day with a few strands hanging down. She wore a dark red blouse and a white skirt. Jake could see her small cleavage. "Yeah I guess you're right about that. I'm glad you called me back. This is fun."

"Yes it is."

Jake stared into her eyes. She had to be his mother. She had to! He couldn't have felt this strong connection with anyone else. He was happy he'd finally found her but in a way disappointed because he felt as if he was going to slowly fall for her.


"Well thank you so much for lunch Jake. I really had a good time," Lucinda said as they both entered the building.

Jake held the door open for her and walked her to her office. "I had a wonderful time too Lucinda. When can I see you again?"

Lucinda was shocked yet so delighted he'd asked her out again. "Uh... well let's see..."

"Tomorrow night?" Jake asked desperately.

Lucinda giggled. "You work fast don't you?"

Jake blushed. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound so anxious."

"No it's OK. I like that," Lucinda said in a soft voice.

Jake began to feel more excited than ever. "So is tomorrow night OK?"

Lucinda nodded. "Yes. It's perfect. Let me give you my address or unless you just want to meet somewhere?"

"No go ahead and give me your address please," Jake said grabbing a brochure from the counter and handing her a pen. He watched her smile and write her information down. She wrote her home phone number first and then her address. She had beautiful handwriting.

"Here you go," Lucinda handed Jake the brochure.

"Thank you. I'll call you before I pick you up. Probably around eight or maybe a little earlier."

She stared at him as if she waiting for a handshake, a hug or maybe even a kiss. Jake hesitated but then extended his hand out to her. Lucinda took his hand. It felt so big and strong. "Well thanks for lunch Jake. I had a really good time."

"You're welcome. I'll call you tomorrow night then."


It'd been such a long hectic day after lunchtime that Lucinda was glad she was finally home that evening ready to take a long warm bath. She lit up a few vanilla scented candles and grabbed a glass of red wine. She slipped into the water filled with bubbles and laid her head back. She closed her eyes for a moment and found herself smiling. All day she couldn't stop smiling even though it had been so chaotic. She took a small sip of her wine and put the glass down. The water felt so good on her naked body.

For a moment she thought about Jake. She couldn't get his face out of her mind. The way he talked, the way he laughed and mostly the way he would look at her. She'd never met any other man who would look at her the way Jake did. The touch of his hand was still lingering on her hand.

She slowly began to run that same hand down to her breasts. Her nipples were not had so she began to play with them slowly feeling them harden between her fingers. It'd been months since she last had sex. Almost a year in fact.

Her last boyfriend had been such a lousy lover. He'd cum so fast she never got to experience a good orgasm with him. Most of her lovers had turned out to be that way unfortunately. They just came to get what they wanted and left her so unsatisfied. She wanted someone who would take their time and kiss her all over, suck on her nipples and bury their fingers inside of her pussy. She yearned for that male touch once again.

She opened her eyes and took another sip of her wine. She licked her lips savoring the taste and began to imagine kissing Jake. His lips looked full and very kissable. He was so young but God he was so sexy! He probably had so much energy to make her feel like a woman again not like the other older guys she usually dated. She wondered what his cock looked like. She wondered what he would taste like! He definitely had a hold on her.

Lucinda slid her hand lower touching her soft skin until she reached between her legs. Her pussy felt so smooth, since she always shaved it. She spread her legs wide and began to finger herself. Her eyes closed again and slowly she began to pump her two fingers in and out of her aching pussy. More visions of Jake came to her mind as she did this. The thought of kissing him, touching him, fucking him was making her hotter.

"Oohh Godddd!" Lucinda moaned.

Her fingers moved in and out and her other hand began to play with her breasts. She pinched on her nipples feeling the strong sensation of an orgasm ready to erupt through her entire body. Her toes began to curl and the more she thought about Jake the more she wanted to cum!

Her pussy was drenched with her juices and her mouth parted letting out soft moans as her body squirmed in the water. She could feel her pussy throbbing, ready to cum. She wanted to cum, she needed to cum. Lucinda bucked her hips and she felt it. She felt her orgasm ripping through her body.

"Mmmmghhhhhh! Oooh yesss!" She wailed loudly.

Her body trembled as she pleasured herself. Her nipples grew large and so hard. She picked up her hips and moaned and cried out Jake's name. It was a wonderful rush that she had needed all day. Ever since her afternoon encounter with Jake she'd felt so turned on and ready to masturbate.

Lucinda let her two fingers slowly ease out of her opening. She took deep breaths and felt her heart pounding. She licked her lips again and giggled. She felt so naughty for having thought of this young man like that. She wondered if he had thought about her the same way. She knew if he'd ever ask her to sleep with him, she wouldn't even think twice about it.


A loud ambulance siren awakened Jake. He looked at the time and realized it was only three in the morning. He groaned and got up to look outside his widow. The Las Vegas lights were bright and so many people were still outside. There had been a small car accident outside one of the casinos. He went back to bed and realized he couldn't sleep. He thought about Lucinda and how he'd be able to spend more time with her later on that night.

"God she looks more beautiful every time I look at her," Jake said out loud. He couldn't wait to ask her more questions maybe get more answers from her. He'd have to wait for the right moment to tell her that he was her son. He just needed a little more evidence. He wanted to get to know her more and let her get to know him so she could know what she missed by giving him up. He loved her no matter what though. She had been young and probably had no choice than to give him up.

He closed his eyes and began to dream away. He dreamt he was a child. He was lost in the park looking for his mommy. He called her name out with tears running down his face.

"Mommy! Mommy!" His voice was heard by other people who just stared at him.

He felt so frightened and he sobbed. Suddenly he heard footsteps and looked up to see her. It was Lucinda in his dream. She looked so beautiful running to him wearing her long flowery sundress. Her hair was flowing in the wind as she ran to him.

"I'm here honey. I'm here! Mommy's here for you!"

She grabbed him and picked him up and kissed his face. Jake sobbed in her arms and she held him.

"I was so scared mommy," Jake said trying to stop crying.

"Don't be scared. I'm here. I am here for you and I'll always be here," Lucinda whispered in his ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.