Vampire Mistresses From Hell: janet's Story - Cover

Vampire Mistresses From Hell: janet's Story

Copyright© 2004 by janet_k_brown

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Following an argument with her boyfriend, janet finds herself alone on a deserted New Hampshire highway. Here she first meets a truck driver who turns out to be a rapist followed by a biker with pale skin and unusual strength. Set in ZeroLord's 'Vampire Mistresses' universe and featuring several of his characters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Vampires   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

The next morning it was back to work in the garage for janet assisted by her slaves, One and Two. Now that the three of them had got the place spic and span, it was time to actually get to work on some vehicle repairs and maintenance. First up was the estate's pick up that was used to collect supplies from the nearby town and janet had prioritised this vehicle as it was so vital to the smooth running of the place. There was nothing actually wrong with the pick up apart from the fact that it hadn't been serviced for over nine thousand miles and was sounding a little rough with clouds of bluish black smoke billowing out of the exhaust pipe whenever it was started up from cold.

With the pick up loaded onto the hoist and lifted skywards to a comfortable height, janet set to work. She soon found that having two men to run about and to fetch and carry for her made the whole task so much easier than when she used to do this kind of thing on her own. Two impressed her rather more than One did and a routine was quickly established whereby One did the really menial tasks while Two fetched and carried the tools back and forth from the boxes where they were kept as he had a working knowledge of what each implement was actually called. It was also very fortuitous that he seemed to be a tidy person, fastidious about replacing everything where it should be, a trait that pleased janet enormously.

With the work on the underside of the vehicle complete, janet dropped it back down to the ground and had the slaves push it into a clear area in a better lit part of the garage before lifting the bonnet and peering inside. All went well for awhile until only a few minor tasks remained to the completed. Reaching right to the back of the engine, janet was forced to bend fully over at the waist and to stretch out in order to remove the top of the badly positioned windscreen washer bottle when she suddenly felt a hand begin to caress her arse in a very gentle and sensual manner. Smiling to herself, she continued with her task, wiggling her backside slightly and calling out, "C'mon, Mike, give me a break will ya! You're putting me off my work!"

The hand remained more or less where it was but slipped down a little and edged between her legs. Spreading her ankles a little wider apart while giggling slightly, janet gave the hand an easy passage to her most intimate parts, a route that the hand eagerly followed where it proceeded to stroke her pussy through the thin cotton of her dark blue overall. "Oh, Mike..." she moaned feeling herself getting excited.

Clearly encouraged by her reaction, the hand looped itself around her waist before undoing the bottom most button of janet's coverall and sliding inside where, after a brief tussle with her panties, it made contact with her flesh. Struggling to complete the job in hand, janet tried to concentrate on getting the stuck washer bottle top free but it was a losing battle as the hand began to slowly stroke her. Giving up, janet glanced down to where the man's arm vanished inside her overalls and she fleetingly wondered why Mike's arm was bare...

Then, with a horrified realisation, she looked over her shoulder and stared into the bliss-filled face of One! Shrieking, janet straightened up, banging the back of her head painfully against the metal bonnet of the pick up and sending stars twirling about before her eyes. Realising that he was caught, One yanked his hand out from inside the woman's clothing before turning to run towards the door but janet was having none of that. "You! Stop right there!" she yelled in such an authoritative manner that she surprised even herself. And, even more surprising to her, the man did, indeed, halt. Rubbing her head with one hand, janet used the other to button herself up before she walked over to where the cowed slave waited, his bloated cock waving before him like the proverbial flagpole.

"Excited are you?" she demanded of him. "Enjoy that?"

Looking at the floor the hapless slave nodded silently unable to deny what his body was clearly demonstrating.

"Answer me, you bastard!" janet yelled at him.

"Yes... Yes, Mistress, I did. I'm sorry but it's months since... Since I've even seen a woman. I couldn't help myself..."

"Two! Fetch me some of that baling wire and the pliers..." janet demanded of her other slave who'd taken himself off to a far corner of the garage where he'd tried to hide himself away thus avoiding any fallout from the situation that his companion was creating.

Hearing the woman's words, One sank slowly to his knees, his hands clasped before him. "Please, Ma'am... Please don't report me..."

Snatching the tough wire from out of Two's hands, janet began to bend it around the grovelling slave's wrists, twisting it into place with the pliers before cutting off the excess. "Why should I report you to anyone when I'm more than able to deal with you myself?" janet demanded to know as she hauled him up to his feet and marched him over to the car hoist where she hooked his wrists onto the device before pressing the 'up' button. With a whirr of electric motors the device climbed up its frame forcing One's hands ever higher until he was standing just on the tips of his toes. Satisfied, janet halted the device before turning to study her captive. The man looked uncomfortable there, naked and stretched, yet his cock was even fatter than before and had now taken to dribbling thick, clear precum which was now slowly falling glutinously towards the concrete floor of the workshop.

"Bring me two pairs of small mole-grips!" janet called out to her rather more controlled assistant and, once she had these in her hand, she moved round to the front of the dangling slave and carefully attached the first to the man's ball sack before clamping it into position. One's body shook and he yelped before muttering his thanks to the 'Mistress'. Pleased with the honoured title that she'd been addressed by, janet found herself getting into the mood of things as she slowly attached the second mole-grips to the other side of the man's sack. Grimacing, he again thanked her as janet began to sense that she too was dripping, her juices flowing down and into her panties that must now be stained and damp. Picking up a nearby grease-gun, she forced the nipple between the man's teeth and slowly began to pump the handle. As the thick grease oozed into his mouth, One's eyes bulged open and rolled down so he could observe what was being done to him. janet guessed that the stuff must taste vile and, being as thick as it was, there was no way that he could either swallow or spit it out. With just a few more pumps of the handle, janet filled the man's mouth before she withdrew the nipple. She giggled to herself as his jaw worked, clearly trying to force the grease back out of his mouth but failing miserably, a look of panic now filling his eyes... yet his penis still remained rampant despite all that janet had done to him thus far. Running her finger nails up along his shaft, just the once, she muttered to him that he really must be a pervert if he was enjoying this.

"It's why we came here, Ma'am," Two quietly stated, unwilling to draw attention to himself but desperate to be mistreated by this woman too. "This is what the Goddess promised us that life here would be like. This is why we handed over our savings, our houses, our businesses, our cars... but we were betrayed and the Goddess hardly uses us at all apart from as free labour to keep this place running..."

"Suckers!" gloated janet... but deep down inside a little idea took seed. If the Goddess could get these idiots to give her everything like that, couldn't janet turn a profit on a similar, smaller scale scam of her own? If she could only ever get herself out of here, that was.

Tossing the idea over in her mind, janet abandoned her tormenting of the struggling slave for a moment and returned to the pick up. "I'm sure you won't mind if I finish off the job?" she asked One not really caring that he couldn't answer. Dipping under the bonnet once more and assisted by Two, janet soon had the job complete. Tossing the keys to her slave, she told him to get the vehicle back to its parking spot while she returned to deal with One.

janet noticed that it didn't take Two long at all to return and, when he did, his prick was similarly showing the first signs of sexual excitement. Telling him to close the garage door, she returned to her studying of her hapless victim who, by now, had managed to force a very small amount of grease out of his mouth but not enough to make any significant difference at all. Reaching out her hands, janet twisted the two mole-grips simultaneously and felt her own sex drive shoot up a notch as One silently cringed and pleaded with his eyes. Releasing the tools but letting them swing free, she slowly started to unbutton her overalls, one fastener at a time, making sure that she was stood right in front of One. With sweat breaking out on his forehead, the slave watched the strip tease, his blood pounding, his breathe rushing through his nostrils. Peeling the blue cotton free from her body, janet paraded before her pair of slaves dressed only in her juice soaked knickers which, once she felt she had teased the men enough, she slowly rolled down her thighs before pulling them over Two's head in the manner of a mask. Watching carefully, she observed how eagerly Two sucked his breath in through his nose, the air flow passing over the damp material of the panties where it picked up her odours before being inhaled into Two's lungs, filling the man with pleasure.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.