Vampire Mistresses From Hell: janet's Story
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2004 by janet_k_brown

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Following an argument with her boyfriend, janet finds herself alone on a deserted New Hampshire highway. Here she first meets a truck driver who turns out to be a rapist followed by a biker with pale skin and unusual strength. Set in ZeroLord's 'Vampire Mistresses' universe and featuring several of his characters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Vampires   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

janet yawned and stretched luxuriously in the bed before rolling over onto her stomach and closing her eyes even tighter against the bright sunshine that poured through the thin curtains that vainly attempted to shield her from the glare. Lifting the pillow from under her head, still with her eyes screwed tight shut, she placed the soft down-filled pillow over herself and thus re-entered a darkened world for another ten wonderful moments until the heat build up forced her to removed her shield which allowed the sun-light to strike her once more. Sighing, she slowly and carefully opened her eyes and sat up in the bed before scratching an itch had had just developed on her upper left arm. Sighing contentedly, she recalled that she had no actual duties to perform today on the Goddess's estate but there was the small matter of the bike that she'd promised to have a look at for the mechanically inept owner.

Swinging her slender legs out of the bed, she felt something squishy underfoot and, looking down, she immediately recognised Mike's red-stripped boxer shorts. 'Silly boy, ' janet thought, 'forgetting his pants like that - maybe he should have bothered dressing before he slipped away... '

Dreamily janet recalled what had happened last night after she'd agreed to sort out the timing on one of the gang's hogs...


Mike came sliding up to janet, a silly grin on his face, a drink in his hand that he offered to her as a peace offering. "You're not too upset with me, are you?" he asked handing the bottle of beer over to her.

"You're asking if I'm upset that you contrived to get me to spread my legs for you just so you could win a sweepstake with your mates to see who could fuck me first? Now, why should I be upset about a silly little thing like that?" she asked him back while stretching out a hand and taking the bottle of beer from him. "Thanks for the drink - I guess that I'm staying up a bit longer then, am I?"

Mike looked down at his boots and shuffled his feet a little. "Well, if you put it into those terms it doesn't sound too good, does it?" he replied totally ignoring the second part of janet's little speech.

"No, it bloody well doesn't, does it," agreed janet as she swigged some of the cold lager.

Aware that several of the bikers in the room were watching him carefully while pretending not to be even interested in what was going on between their friend and the only female member of the Dirty Dicks, Mike pressed on. "But that wasn't the only reason I wanted to... er..." he ground to a halt wondering just how to finish the sentence off without being either crude or insulting.

janet had no such inhibitions. "To fuck me?" she suggested bluntly.

"Well, yes... but I wanted to put in in rather smoother terms..."

"How very gallant of you. And just how graphic did your description of our coupling get when you were boasting of your conquest to these voyagers?" she pumped the now fidgeting man.

"Erm... look, I'm just trying to say sorry, okay?" he muttered turning away.

"So, don't you want to do it again?" she challenged him, a glint in her eye.

A small upturn appeared at the corner of Mike's lips as he swung back to face her again. "Do you mean that or are you just teasing?" he asked wondering if her was about to be let down badly.

Raising her voice so that the whole room could hear, janet addressed the group. "Just listen up everyone! Mike the Bike here is coming back to my room with me to spend the night during which time I'm expecting to be fucked by him in at least three different positions and to cum at least five times. Is that alright with everyone here?"

Following a stunned silence, the bikers, to a man, lifted their drinks and saluted the pair before breaking out in a mixture of hoots of laughter and cheers. Blushing slightly, Mike raised and lowered his eyebrows a few times before bodily sweeping janet off her feet and carrying her to the door. "Night all, you sorry, lonely bastards," he called out to his mates over his shoulder.

Upon reaching janet's door, Mike was forced to put the slut down as she had the key in her pocket but once they were inside and the door shut again, Mike wasted no time in stripping off his gear. "Are you sure that you're up to a rerun so soon after our last coupling?" teased janet from the bed were she was already laying dressed only in her T-shirt and thong.

"I'm not sure," he replied with a grin. "Shall we find out?"

"Yes, let's," she smirked, reaching out a hand and gently pulling him towards her by his cock which, after pulling herself upright n the bed, she swiftly encased with her lips.

"Holy mother!" Mike spluttered. "You're an eager bitch!" but all she could do was to nodded in agreement and begin to suck...


It was regrettable, janet recalled, that Mike hadn't actually managed to make the three attempts that she had demanded from him but the night had proved to be a pleasant one for her anyway. After giving him a warm-up blow job followed by an hour's rest during which time they'd talked bikes, bikers and who was going to be World Champion that season, she'd returned to the attack...


Pulling off her T-shirt, janet flashed her nipple rings at her lover for the night, knowing fully well how he was attracted by them. "Can I... touch?" he asked, unable to tear his eyes away from the sight before him.

"Yes, but be careful - they're still incredibly sensitive..."

With surprising gentleness for a man with hands the size that Mike's were, he cupped her left breast in one hand while the fingers of the other lifted the ring up. Smiling nervously, janet tried to reassure him that this was fine but Mike didn't want to hurt the babe, nor to spoil his long term chances with her so he reluctantly released his grip. "One day I'm going to attach a chain between them and lead you a merry dance with it!" he threatened her.

"Oh, you're soooooo Masterful..." she cooed.

Pushing her back onto the bed by her shoulders, Mike grinned evilly at her then gave his best stage-villain laugh. "And you'd better believe tit..."

"Was that a Freudian slip?" she asked, innocently.

Clearly confused, Mike could only ask, "You what?"

"Never mind," janet responded, parting her legs. "Actions speak louder than words..."

Grinning inanely again, Mike settled himself into position between the girl's legs and began to tease her, rubbing his member around the outside of her sex. "You bastard!" she protested, a slight lilt in her voice.

"Beg me for it..."

"Oh, cut the crap and just get on with it!" she protested.

"No, not until you beg..."

Rolling her eyes to the ceiling, janet continued, "Please will you screw me?"

"Not until you say it like you mean it..." he teased, comfortable in the knowledge that their previous oral sex had seen him orgasm but had done nothing or her - she'd be more desperate than her, he reasoned...

And he was right. Swallowing her pride, janet said with sincerity ringing in her tones, "Please, Master, I'm begging you, will you screw me?"

Sliding himself into her dripping passage, Mike grinned. "Certainly, my little cum-slut..."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.