Vampire Mistresses From Hell: janet's Story - Cover

Vampire Mistresses From Hell: janet's Story

Copyright© 2004 by janet_k_brown

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Following an argument with her boyfriend, janet finds herself alone on a deserted New Hampshire highway. Here she first meets a truck driver who turns out to be a rapist followed by a biker with pale skin and unusual strength. Set in ZeroLord's 'Vampire Mistresses' universe and featuring several of his characters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Vampires   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

janet found herself being rudely awaken by the sound of three male voices as their owners barged their way into the room were she lay snuggled in a warm bed, the sheets and blankets pulled up around her. "Wake up sleepy head!" one of the voices called as a hand slapped her heavily on her ass.

"Wwwzzzaaass gggoin' on?" she slurred as she struggled to open her eyes and to recall exactly where she was. The sight of a large, shaven headed biker looming over her and offering her a mug of steaming coffee kick-started her memory - of course, she was in the bed of a guy called Hitler, second-in-command of the Dirty Dicks, a biker gang that she'd just joined. Grabbing the coffee, she sat up in the bed, the sheets falling away and revealing her firm pale breasts to the men's view. But there was no point being shy in a group like this, as janet well knew. Before long she'd have been expected to have had sex with all the gang members so what was the point of trying to keep her modesty here? But, at least, she thought, she'd be better off as she now was than as a slave, even if it were to have been as one of those held only to serve the needs of the bikers here at Goddess Susan's estate - which, until yesterday, it looked like she was going to spend the rest of her life as.

"What time is it?" she muttered noting that it still appeared to be dark outside.

"Half past three," Hitler replied with exaggerated cheerfulness.

"Half past fuckin' three!" janet gasped in astonishment, falling back onto the bed and pulling the covers back over herself. "Call in again in about six hours!" she joked knowing that this wouldn't work even as she said it.

And it didn't. Reaching down, the huge biker pulled the covers clean off the bed leaving janet shivering naked there. "C'mon," he chastised her. "Get your lazy butt in motion, girl. You've got a little riding to do."

The two Dirty Dicks members behind him sniggered briefly as janet lowered her half drunk coffee before swinging her feet out of the bed. "Riding?" she asked. "You, your two pals or a nice bike? The bike'd probably do more for me than those two morons behind you!"

"Yeah that could well be true but this is a nice little bike ride through the beautiful New Hampshire countryside," explained Hitler as he glanced over at the other two men in the room with him who both looked as if they weren't sure if they were supposed to be angry or laughing at the bitch and her comments.

Picking up her discarded knickers from the floor, janet told that that she'd be ready in a moment.

"Oh, no," smiled Hitler, "You won't need those. Just put on your boots, nothing more. This is a little test... think of it as an initiation..."

janet sighed - she should have guessed that joined a gang like this wouldn't be as easy a ride as it had proved to be so far. "And this test - is it special for me or have you all done it at some point?"

Serious now, Hitler leaned closer to her. "Yes, we've all done it - no favours for you, nothing changed to make it either harder or easier. This is the real thing, bitch. Do it right and you're in. Do it wrong and..."

"And?" asked janet a little nervously.

"And it won't matter to you 'cos you'll be dead!" one of the pair standing behind their boss chortled.


A short time afterwards janet found herself sitting astride a tall, single cylinder off-road bike that was busily thumping away at tick-over below her. She'd been given this bike to use and, surrounded by a large percentage of all the bikers on the estate, had been lead some distance from the mansion along some lanes before ending up here before what appeared to her to have been, several decades previously, a large quarry of some kind. The hole in the ground that had been left behind was huge - maybe a mile in circumference - and at least two hundred foot deep. Around this mighty pit had been erected a safety fence, clearly designed to keep the unwary out of harms way but just in front of janet there was a large breech in the barrier which gave access to a thin ledge of land that ran between the fence and the vertical drop. "All you gotta do, bitch," Hitler explained, "is to ride the bike once around and get back here. In one piece. In less than five minutes."

janet peered into the moonlit scene and checked the path - or what little she could see of it. It appeared to be mostly about two foot wide though it did narrow or widen in some spots. Not a difficult ride in daylight - unnerving but not difficult. Five minutes to do it? Easy, even in the dark for the bike's powerful halogen headlight provided a more than adequate cone of bright illumination that probed some distance ahead. The fact that she was naked wouldn't affect her riding, janet felt, and this had just been inserted into the test to make things more interesting all round she was sure. "You boys all done this naked too?" she asked as a matter of interest. A series of nodded heads confirmed her expectations.

"Okay - I'm ready," she announced as she blipped the engine sending a stream of pleasurable vibrations up through the saddle and into her groin - no wonder she loved large thumpers!

"Wait!" Hitler called loudly, making her shut the throttle off again. "Lights out boys!" One by one, but very swiftly none the less, the bikers all doused their hog's lights leaving just janet's moto-crosser illuminating the scene. Dismounting, Hitler walked to where the girl waited then he squatted down and removed one of the bike's side-panels. Fumbling in the dark for a moment, he pulled a fuse from the bike and janet's lights went out. "You might want to wait for a few moments until your eyes adjust," he advised. "You're a little cuter than most who try this and I'd hate to lose you after only screwing you the once."

Now janet was a little nervous as she thought about what was to come and what the price of failure was. "What's the success rate?" she asked.

"We lose about a third," Hitler admitted.

"And what happens if I make it round but don't hit the time limit?"

"We toss you in anyway - but at least we get to use the bike again. And don't think you can ride off somewhere else - this is the only break in the fence and some of us will be shadowing you round the outside."

"Great," she muttered as her adrenaline started to flow.

After giving herself a few moments to prepare and to catch her breath, janet informed the gang that she was as ready as she'd ever be to face this. "Okay," replied Hitler holding up a stopwatch and signalling to the two of his thugs who were to shadow janet to be ready. "Go whenever you want, girl. And please don't damage the bike - it's the last one of those we have."

"I'll try not to," she replied as she slipped the clutch and roared off though the gap in the fence.

Riding naked in the dark was a rather terrifying experience, as janet quickly found out. Her breasts bounced all over as she stood up on the pegs and allowed the bike work beneath her. The moonlight provided just enough illumination to see the edge of the drop and the fence but that was about all. The wheels spun and slipped on the loose gravel that was liberally scattered about and janet felt her rear wheel skid on several occasions. But she held the throttle open knowing well that she couldn't afford to allow her speed to drop in the slightest. On and on she pushed, totally oblivious to anything and everything else that was going on around her, not ever noticing the two Harleys shadowing her outside the fence, their riders enjoying a far smoother right on the access track that ran there. On one occasion, her handlebar clipped the fence and snagged there for a split second, wrenching her steering round and then releasing it to cannon her off towards the lip of the drop and she only saved herself with a stab at the brakes and a quick foot down tap but, even so, as she felt the front wheel clawing for grip ever so near the edge, her heart leaping into her mouth as she fought to stay in control. Finally the gap in the fence came back into view and she powered the bike towards and then through it, passing between the assembled hogs as she went and pulling a triumphant wheelie in celebration. Skidding the rear wheel round in a well controlled 180, she returned to the waiting Hitler, a smile on her face. "So? Did I make it?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.