Vampire Mistresses From Hell: janet's Story - Cover

Vampire Mistresses From Hell: janet's Story

Copyright© 2004 by janet_k_brown

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Following an argument with her boyfriend, janet finds herself alone on a deserted New Hampshire highway. Here she first meets a truck driver who turns out to be a rapist followed by a biker with pale skin and unusual strength. Set in ZeroLord's 'Vampire Mistresses' universe and featuring several of his characters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Vampires   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

As janet and her guard reached the passageway of cell, she immediately noticed that there was one major change - she was no longer the only occupant of the area for three of the other doors leading from the corridor now had faces peering through the small grills set in the metal doors. Behind the first two were the men that she'd helped capture, both sullen and silent but behind the third was the black hooker, Daisy, whose eyes were now puffy and half closed while her lower lip was badly swollen. As she spotted janet being led back to her own cell, Daisy started to yell a stream of abuse at the other girl. "You fuckin' little piece of white shit!" was her opening salvo, "When I get outta here, I'm goin' to fuckin' kill you!"

Shrugging off her guard's restraining arm, janet closed in on the door to Daisy's cell. "I rather doubt if you'll ever get the chance, nigger!" she hissed menacingly.

"What did you call me? What did you just fuckin' call me?" the irate black girl demanded to know.

"I called you a fucking nigger 'cos that's what you are - a fucking nigger whore!"

Her hands gripping the door and rattling it violently, Daisy screamed back, "And what does that make you, you little cunt? Nothing but a cheap bit of white meat who isn't even fuckin' potty trained!"

"Why you... !" Janet screamed as she hurled herself towards the door, reaching for the bolt as she fought to get to Daisy... the guard was large and strong so that janet, who didn't want to fight him anyway, allowed herself to be subdued and carried off back to her room.

After the door closed behind her and the bolt was shot into place, janet could still hear Daisy's voice screaming at her but she didn't reply and it wasn't too long before the black girl lost heart and lapsed into silence. janet, meanwhile, eased her way out of her pee-soaked hotpants and the equally wet thong beneath. Using some of her drinking water she cleaned herself up then looked about for something to dry herself off with. There was the blanket, of course, but that was thin and almost useless as a towel - besides, she would need that to keep warm as she slept - so the only other thing available was her boob tube. Shrugging her shoulders philosophically, janet eased the garment off and rubbed herself between the legs, around her buttocks and down her inner thighs before tossing the now very damp boob tube into a corner together with the knickers and pants. Munching on the cold supper that had been left for her, she wrapped herself in the threadbare blanket and, curling up on the cold hard cot, fell into a fitful sleep punctuated with dreams filled with vampires, werewolves and other assorted monsters...


Early the next evening, the door to her cell was again opened, but this time by an almost naked white woman in her early thirties wearing nothing but one of the metal slave collars and the most minuscule of G-strings. In her arms she carried a small pile of clothing. "You're to put these on and await further instructions," the woman stated flatly, handing janet some clothing before turning and leaving, pulling the cell door shut but, janet noted, not shooting the bolt. Picking up the clothing, she sorted though it and was pleased to find knickers, jeans, socks, boots and a T-shirt. Slipping them on, she sat down on her cot again then started up as, from the corridor outside, came a series of shouts and screams along with the noise of a struggle which slowly faded along the corridor all of which made janet conclude that the Council was now awake and enjoying an early breakfast. Her assumption was soon to be given more credence as, shortly afterwards, she was lead by a crop headed biker along the corridor from which only a now silently sullen Daisy and one hopeless male prisoner stared at her through their doors.


Kneeling before the Council, janet once again found herself under the gaze of the five Vampires. "Glad to see you back, janet," greeted Prince Jeff. "You're looking a little more under control now that the last time I saw you."

janet blushed at this reference to her little incontinence problem from earlier. "Thank you, Sir," she muttered.

A polite cough from Goddess Susan signalled an end to the small talk. "Now, janet," she said leaning forward in her chair, "you are about to take a very solemn step. You are about to volunteer to become one of mine. After that, there is no turning back. If you wish, you can decline now and remain as one of my slaves until I tire of you, or you may press on. Which is it to be?"

It didn't take janet very long before she was saying that she wanted to proceed - and meaning it for a life as a domestic slave held very little appeal to her - especially now that she knew that, if the Vampires ever fancied a midnight snack, the nearest slave was very likely to be on the menu!

"Good, good and, looking deep into you, janet, I know that you mean what you say. There's no words to be said, no formula to chant, just your verbal agreement will do for there is no return now. Betray me and you'll not only live to regret it but you will suffer through an eternity of an undead existence too. Do you understand what I am saying?"

Shivering, janet agreed that she did.

"And do you sincerely wish to become one of mine?"

"Yes, Goddess, I do," janet replied formally.

"Very well," the Goddess smiled as she rose from her throne and approached the kneeling slave. "Stand, janet," she instructed, holding out a hand for janet to take.

Accepting the offered hand and using it to help her to rise to her feet, janet found that the Goddess was considerably taller than her and, up close, was even more beautiful than she had appeared from afar. Releasing the girls' hand, Susan felt inside the folds of her gown before pulling out a short, but very sharp, dagger which she held out, handle foremost towards janet. "Take it, my child."

Puzzled, janet did as she was told. Then, with one swift motion, the Goddess ripped open the front of her gown and, pulling the material free, exposed her magnificent breasts to janet's view. "Cut me over the heart, janet," the Vampires whispered.

Hesitating only for a second, but admiring the Goddess' trust in her, janet complied drawing the knife over the smooth pale skin and leaving behind a red cut that immediately spurted blood. "Drink, my child, drink and become mine!" Susan urged the girl who, leaning forward, pressed her lips over the wound and sucked at the thick, red, life-giving liquid. Realising that this was only symbolic gesture and that she wasn't about to become a Vampire herself, janet soon withdrew, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand then watched in wonderment as the wound before her closed within moments leaving not a trace that it had ever existed behind. Running the tips of her fingers lovingly down janet's cheek, the Goddess smiled at the new convert before gently pushing down on her shoulder indication to janet that her moment of glory was over and that she should now kneel again. Returning to her throne, the Goddess sat, the top of her dress still gathered around her waist though she was clearly totally unconcerned about this. "Now, janet, go with Prince Jeff and be introduced to my bikers, find out a little of your duties, then get some sleep. Tomorrow you go to town for a little shopping trip..."

Jeff rose smoothly from his chair, a small lump of shiny metal glinting in his hand. As he approached the kneeling girl, he pressed the metal against her collar and a quiet click issued from deep with the device. Pulling the collar apart in two halves, Jeff looked at the quizzical expression that janet was now wearing. "Magnetic lock," he whispered to her as a way of explanation. "Now follow me..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.