Vampire Mistresses From Hell: janet's Story - Cover

Vampire Mistresses From Hell: janet's Story

Copyright© 2004 by janet_k_brown

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Following an argument with her boyfriend, janet finds herself alone on a deserted New Hampshire highway. Here she first meets a truck driver who turns out to be a rapist followed by a biker with pale skin and unusual strength. Set in ZeroLord's 'Vampire Mistresses' universe and featuring several of his characters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Vampires   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

janet followed Prince Jeff along the winding corridors of the dark, candle lit mansion and eventually found herself in a small courtyard where several members of the bike gang waited, all wearing their distinctive, logo embroidered jackets. Off to one side was a small, nondescript van with its engine already running while much of the rest of the courtyard was filled with motorcycles, their chrome and highly polished paint work shining even in this light. janet, who had always been interested in these powerful, two-wheeled machines, looked eagerly about her and noticed that there were far more bikes in the yard than there were riders and she swiftly concluded that this must be the area that the gang used as a parking lot - a fact she instantly committed to memory as she was still considering all contingencies when it came to her escape plans. She also spotted that, while most of the bikes were Harley-Davidson hogs, there was also a fair smattering of other manufactures and types. Clearly the gang had a little sideline going in stolen, high class cycles!

As she followed Jeff into the yard, she felt the eyes of the waiting bikers taking her curves in and it wasn't long before there followed a chorus of wolf-whistles and crude comments. "Down, boys!" ordered Jeff good naturedly. "No time for that now, but later, when we get back, it might well be different..." janet's heart sank as she heard these words for she suspected that the biker's idea of a good time would be a violent gang-rape and that wasn't her scene at all! "Right, into the van janet; boys, mount up!"

"Ermm... Prince Jeff? Can I make a small suggestion?" janet hesitantly asked.

Jeff looked her up and down, clearly wondering what she was up to for he knew her history and was well aware that she was an intelligent, slippery customer. "Well?" he asked nevertheless, "What is it?"

"It's just that it seems to me that you're in a hurry, right? Well, if I go in the van that'll really slow us down. I'd be better off on a bike then we can arrive before the van and get started as soon as possible..."

Jeff scratched his chin, mulling things over. "Seems sensible - you can come with me then..."

Pouting and kicking the dirt with one foot, janet fluttered her eyebrows. "I'd rather be on a bike of my own..."

Hearing this the gang members broke into gales of laugher. They had seen her ride a bike, of course, but that had been a gentle amble through the country escorting a huge articulated lorry; was this silly bitch really talking about keeping up with them when they were motoring for real?

Jeff too was laughing - but not for the same reason. "I see - you think that you can get on a bike on you own and, at some point, ride away from us? No way, you stupid slut! Yes, you can go on your own bike and let's see what you can do... but I'm warning you that if you get more than one hundred yards away from me, your collar will automatically tighten and you realise what that means?"

Unconsciously running a finger round the metal collar that encircled her neck, janet nodded for she did, indeed, know exactly what the device was capable of doing.

"Okay, what bike you want?" Jeff asked trying to hide a snigger. "We're got a clapped out CB250N laying about somewhere that should suit you down to the ground..."

janet looked around the yard for a few moments before pointing out a scarlet red machine sat in the corner. "That one," she said. Her choice clearly did not impress Jeff or any of the other bikers.

"If that's what you want..." Jeff said leaving the rest of the implied criticism hanging on the air.

Crossing over to the bike, janet nodded. "Yes, yes, this one will do nicely," she commented as she cocked her slender leg over the saddle of the Ducati 999R. "Light, fast, handles well and has fantastic brakes. I'll be pissing all over your HDs..."

"Yeah, right," muttered one of the bikers not sure whether he was insulted or impressed by the girl's bravado. "But it's a piece of European sports shit!"

"Still whip your fat arse to the city!" janet challenged as she pressed the starter and whirred the desmonic valved V-Twin into a typically lumpy tick-over.

"Hold on a minute, janet," Jeff called as he pressed a button on his control box that would allow her cross the estate's boundary without being incapacitated. "Okay, it's safe to go now..."

Jeff hardly got the words out of his mouth before janet revved the Italian made engine hard and dumped the clutch. The front wheel of the bike pawed the air and kept on climbing, almost threatening to dump her off the back of the Ducati but, just when it looked like hers was going to be a very short trip, janet tapped the rear brake and brought the wheelie under control before shooting off down the drive on one wheel, the bike perfectly balanced at a sharp angle, its rear number plate just scraping the ground and sending gravel shooting in all directions.

The bikers gapped in astonishment for a few second before Jeff yelled, "Don't just sit there you morons! Get after the cunt before she really does piss all over you!"


Mindful of the fact that she couldn't pull out too much of a lead over Prince Jeff and his cursed control box, janet still played games with the bikers and their hogs which, as she had told them, were the much slower bikes out on the New Hampshire highways. True, the Duke lacked the style, attitude and street cred of the HDs but the overweight hogs that the gang preferred were not her cup of tea at all. However the lithe, well handling Italian machine was. As the lights of the city hove into view, janet backed off the throttle and allowed the gang to catch her up. As they passed her one by one, a few were scowling darkly not at all pleased to have been given a riding lesson by a girl but most nodded approvingly at her, her skill having impressed them. Jeff took up his position at the head of the convoy before leading then deep into the rougher parts of town and the red light district. Drawing to a halt in the deserted car park of a long shut down supermarket, the gang cut their engines, dropped the bike's side stands and dismounted.

"Right, here's what we do," Jeff briefed his boys again, knowing what short attention spans they had. "janet works the streets and picks a walking trick up. She leads him back to that alley over there. Once he's inside, you boys grab him and put him into the van that'll arrive soon. Got it?"

"Of course, boss," one of the gang members replied. "But I don't see why we just don't just lift a few blokes out of the brothels if the Goddess wants some men. It'd be easy and what brothel owner is going to say 'no' to her?"

Before Jeff had time to reply, janet cut in. "Because, shit-for-brains, if you lift victims out of the brothels, the cops'll be swarming over them like bees round a honey-pot and, once the media gets hold of the story, the marks'll stop going to the whorehouses and business will suffer so that the Goddess's share of the takings will go down. On the other hand, we lift the bastards from the street, the cop's don't have nowhere to start and, once the story starts to break in the press, the punters who use the street-walkers will decide that safety is a good idea and they'll start to use the brothels instead, actually increasing the Goddess's profits. Did you get all that, or should I say it again in words of two syllables?"

"Very good..." started Jeff but before he could progress any further, the biker that had asked the question gave vent to a bear-like growl and launched himself at janet. The girl, warned by the noise, side-stepped and easily avoided his charge. As he lumbered passed her, janet thrust out a leg and grabbed one of his outstretched arms with both her hands. Then in a move too quick to follow, she twisted her arms and the biker's feet left the ground, his growl turning to a shriek as he came crashing down onto the tarmac on his back. Having released her grip on the biker half way through his trip though the air, janet was already waiting and as the overweight man lay on the ground stunned, she raised her right heel high above his groin, her six inch stiletto heels proving to be a frightening weapon. Just as she stamped down with all her force, janet suddenly felt herself being gripped about the waist and lifted away from her victim. Furious, she turned to see that she was being held by Jeff who'd covered the distance to her at an inhuman speed. "Cool it!" he snapped at her. "You've impressed me so far, don't spoil it now by going one step too many!" Realising that what he said was correct and that incapacitating her victim would lose her any respect that she'd built up from the gang, janet got her temper back under control and relaxed so that Jeff released her. "Where did you learn that anyway?" asked Jeff as he watched the fallen biker struggling unsteadily back to his feet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.