Vampire Mistresses From Hell: janet's Story
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2004 by janet_k_brown

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Following an argument with her boyfriend, janet finds herself alone on a deserted New Hampshire highway. Here she first meets a truck driver who turns out to be a rapist followed by a biker with pale skin and unusual strength. Set in ZeroLord's 'Vampire Mistresses' universe and featuring several of his characters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Vampires   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

janet paced gloomily up and down in her cell, furious that her escape attempt had failed so convincingly. Grabbing hold of the metal collar that surrounded her neck, she once again wrenched fruitlessly at it while swearing continuously. The previous day, she'd managed to get out of her cell, slip passed all the human occupants of the New Hampshire mansion where she was being held against her will, only to run into this collar and the technology behind it for as she'd reached the boundary of the house's garden, hidden transmitters had triggered the device which had then slowly constricted around her neck and cut off the oxygen supply to her lungs. Escape from inside the mansion and its grounds was virtually impossible, janet now saw... unless she could remove the collar somehow (and that had proved to be impossible so far) or if, perhaps, there was some way that she could arrange for a power failure to affect transmitters buried in the perimeter wall? Then she stopped pacing and clicked her fingers - of course! Her captors were talking of using her as bait to lure young men into their clutches - if they wanted her to do that for them, they'd have to take her outside and then the collar would be ineffective! But then she recalled the manually operated back up buttons that were held by the most senior of her captors and she glumly flung herself back down on her cot. But at least her captors were human and humans were fallible, she mused to herself as she began to daydream about freedom and being able to escape from her present situation...


Jeff, the demonic looking vampire who lead the Dirty Dicks biker gang, stalked down the corridor towards the cell where janet waited. By his side trotted a middle-aged male slave whose testicles had swollen to the size of small oranges. The man was clearly in pain but this didn't concern Jeff who's opinion was that if someone was so weak and feeble as to allow that sort of thing to be done to them, then they deserved all they got. "You there!" Jeff called to the slave who was now lagging behind. "Get a move on! And don't drop those clothes!"

"Yes, Master," the middle aged man panted as he picked up his pace as much as his aching balls would allow.

Jeff reached the door to janet's cell and pull the bolt back... but he made no attempt to open the door nor to enter. Instead he beckoned to the clothes-carrying slave. "In you go then..."

"Must I, Master?" gulped the slave as he recalled just what had happened the last time he'd entered this room.

"Get on with it!" insisted Jeff as he tried to hide his smile at the man's obvious concern.

Gingerly, the slave approached the heavy door and, standing as far back as possible, he raised his right foot and kicked at his target which slowly opened with a creak. Glancing into the cell, the man was relived to see its occupant sitting on the bed against the opposite wall looking so sweet and innocent as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. Despite himself, the slave took in the girl's attractive curves and her naked figure and he felt desire such had not stirred in his loins since the last time he had been privileged enough to be in the company of Goddess Susan so many months ago. Entering the cell, he immediately stepped to one side so to as allow Prince Jeff to follow him in and to take centre stage.

"Good evening, janet," said Jeff pleasantly enough.

"Good evening - is it? It's so hard for me to tell what time of day it is down here."

"If you see me, janet, you can safely assume that it's after dark; I don't do daytime..." he explained in such a tone as to make janet wonder if Jeff were joking about this or not.

Then janet's gaze fell onto the slave and the damage done to him... and she grinned. "Did I do that?" she sniggered.

"Yes, you did!" chided Jeff. "And you should, of course, be punished for damaging the property of Goddess Susan." Turning to the slave still stood by the door, Jeff went on to ask him if he thought that janet deserved to be chastised.

"Most assuredly, Master," the injured man replied without any second thoughts.

"But, then again," Jeff smirked, "it was your own stupidity and carelessness that allowed janet to escape from here in the first place. I think that it was your fault for allowing yourself to be hurt in such a foolish manner."

The slave shook his head slightly while janet looked on, still amused as events unfolded before her. "Do you agree, janet?" Jeff asked.

Choosing her words very carefully, janet suggested that the slave should, indeed, be punished for his errors but that this decision was not a matter for her to comment on.

Jeff smiled. "Good answer. Put the clothes down on the bed, slave."

Sweat glistening on his worried brow, the slave hastened to obey and he carefully placed the clothes at janet's side. "Now, janet," Jeff went on, "deal with him!"

Needing no second bidding, janet's hand shot forward and grabbed hold of the slave's ball-bag. Looking into his face, janet started to squeeze. The man's eyes gaped wide then started to pop forward as his mouth opened and a shrill, female-like scream issued forth. With a smile playing at the corners of her mouth, janet stood up and began to lead the man round the cell, his mouth wide open as he gasped in air like some sort of bloated fish.

"Enough!" called out Jeff and the girl, with obvious reluctance, withdrew her hand as the slave sank slowly to his knees. "You may leave now," Jeff told him and, as fast as he could stumble, the slave exited the cell, clutching at himself with both hands.

Jeff then turned towards janet. "I hope you realise that he'll never forgive you for that?"

"And do I give a flying fuck for what he thinks?" janet replied with conviction.

Shrugging his shoulders, Jeff replied that he didn't suppose she did. "Now, spread your legs," he told her.

"Why?"

Crack! Jeff's backhanded slap caught janet off guard and rocked her back on her heels. "Just because I allowed you a little leeway, don't get ideas above your station, slut!" he hissed angrily. Without waiting to be told again, janet parted her ankles. The man slipped his hand between her legs and slipped a finger deep into her vagina. janet didn't move nor did she utter one word of protest. "As I thought," Jeff went on, withdrawing his digit and examining it as is glinted damply in the candle light. "You enjoyed doing that to him, didn't you, slut?"

janet nodded, a little shamefaced.

"Hmmm, a woman of complexity. However, I can't ignore the fact that, for whatever reason, you have injured one of Goddess Susan' slaves without permission..."

"But you said I could!" janet wailed.

"That time, yes, but not during your escape attempt and I'm going to have to punish you for that," Jeff said, smiling cruelly at the naked girl while he fished in his pocket and pulled out a condom. "Get onto your knees and unzip me, then put that into place," he instructed, turning to face her.

Figuring that a refusal would only bring a harsher punishment down upon her - and, besides, she'd always found herself attracted to forceful, powerful men - janet dropped to her knees and skilfully released his already erect cock. Ripping open the condom's packet, she eased it over his penis and settled it into position ensuring that no air was trapped inside the rubber. Maybe, as punishments go, she thought, this wasn't going to be so bad - at least he was wearing protection and this whole routine was taking her back to her time as a hooker. Releasing her grip on Jeff's cock, she settled back onto her haunches to await him telling her in what position he wanted to take her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.