Vampire Mistresses From Hell: janet's Story - Cover

Vampire Mistresses From Hell: janet's Story

Copyright© 2004 by janet_k_brown

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Following an argument with her boyfriend, janet finds herself alone on a deserted New Hampshire highway. Here she first meets a truck driver who turns out to be a rapist followed by a biker with pale skin and unusual strength. Set in ZeroLord's 'Vampire Mistresses' universe and featuring several of his characters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Vampires   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

janet squirmed in the clutches of Goddess Susan as the older woman continued to pull on her hair. The three women seat before janet on their thrones watched their leader playing while the single male in the chamber moved in his chair in order to get the best possible view of the naked girl's body. It was a long time since a new female slave had arrived on the Estate and Prince Jeff was taking a definite interest in this her! Using just the smallest portion of her strength, Susan hauled up on janet's hair forcing the newcomer to stand on the tips of her toes in order to relieve the almost unbearable pressure on her scalp. "Please, Goddess, you're hurting me!" she wailed helplessly.

"That's the general idea, you thick piece of shit!" called down the brunette sat at the end of the row of chairs with an evil snigger.

"Ashley?" the woman holding the struggling girl called over her shoulder. "Be an angel and call Zero back in so he can return this little trollop to her cell..."

"That's alright, Goddess," said the man with the spiky hair who was known as Prince Jeff by everyone here as he raised himself effortlessly from his chair and brushed some imaginary crumbs from his leather trousers. "I'll take her back down... I fancy a little fun..."

"Go on, Prince!" smirked the seated blond with the big hair and heavy make up. "You have some fun - but don't disfigure her too bad - we want her as bait, remember?"

"Don't worry, Barbara," Jeff replied as Goddess Susan handed over her grip on janet's hair to the leader of the bikers. "I don't need to mark 'em to have a little fun with 'em. So, come on, whore, let's get you back home," he went on as he harshly yanked his hand causing his captive to yelp loudly...


Arriving back in the basement cell where she had previously been incarcerated, janet found herself being unceremoniously tossed in by Jeff with such a force that she was sent sprawling face down onto the floor. Turning to look up at him standing behind her silhouetted against the door, hands on hips, she couldn't help but feel afraid. He was strong, that much was abundantly clear, but there was also a streak of ruthlessness in him as well as some inbred cruelty that chilled her blood. Rubbing her scalp with one hand, janet utilised the other along with her feet to scrabble as far away from the man behind her until she was pressed into the corner of the cell. Unmoving, the man continued to stare at her, taking in her fine breasts and the dark tufts of her pubic hair. Compared to the Goddess and her entourage, the little slut was nothing, of course, but she was still attractive... and, besides, fear in others acted as an aphrodisiac to Jeff and there was no way that Susan, Britney, Barbara or Ashley would ever be scared of him... not that they needed to be as he held them in the highest of regards. But this little girl grovelling before him, ah, that was a different matter!

Pulling off his denim waistcoat, Jeff tossed it onto the cot followed by his leather jacket. Knowing that there was no sensuously attractive way to remove a pair of motorcycle boots, Jeff did the next best thing and simply sat on the bed before beckoning the girl over to him. At first she clearly didn't want to move but after digging into his trouser pockets and removing a small control panel which he briefly showed her, she scurried over to him quickly enough as she recalled how the collar on her neck could be remotely controlled and be made to cut off her oxygen supply. After fumbling with the buckles and zips of the boots for several moments, janet started to pull the first one off. She struggled hard against the unyielding, tough leather while Jeff smirked into her face, refusing to help her at all by flexing his ankles. Finally, he planted his other, still booted, foot in the centre of her chest and pushed which sent her flying back, clutching his now freed item of footwear. "Now the other one," he grinned and she reluctantly crawled back into position to grab the second boot. This time Jeff played a little fairer and the boot slipped off without too much drama.

Undoing his thick, leather belt, Jeff beckoned janet closer and pointed at his fly. Kneeling before the Prince, she reached out and deftly undid the button on his waistband before hauling his zip down. "You did that very neatly," he commented, "considering that it's mirror image for you."

"You may have forgotten that I used to earn a living as a whore; you get rather adapt at this sort of thing in that trade."

Hardly were the words out of her mouth before Jeff's arm flashed forward at unbelievable speed and his thumb and forefinger locked around her right nipple, applying incredibly pressure on her bud. janet flinched and then squirmed as his fingers squeezed tighter. "You trying to be funny?" he demanded of her humourlessly.

"No! NO! Jesus! Please... You're ripping it right offa me, I swear..."

A faint smiled played briefly about his lips and he eased off a little. "Yes," he muttered more to himself than to her. "I don't know my own strength ever since the Change..."

Pricking up her ears, janet asked just what change he was referring to.

Jeff's expression darkened again. "Just forget I said that, slut, and don't mention it to a soul if you don't want to see me in a bad, and I mean a very bad, mood. Goddess Susan will enlighten you if and when she deems it appropriate."

A sly look appeared on janet's face. "Surely a big, strong man like you isn't scared of a mere woman, are you?" she taunted him.

Pulling his already engorged penis out of his pants, Jeff grabbed the back of her head and levered her forwards, slipping his prick into her rapidly opening mouth. "You talk too much, whore. Sucking on that will quieten you down... and just so you know, there's a difference between fear and respect. Goddess Susan is a wonderful woman and compared to her, you are nothing, nothing at all. Do you understand?"

Rolling her eyes up in her sockets, janet stared up at the man's face while her mouth struggled to contain his impressive manhood. Pulling her face even closer into his groin, Jeff forced more of himself down her throat smiling as she fought to contain him without gagging. "You're done this before, haven't you, you dirty little whore..." he taunted her as he pulled his belt free from his jeans before using it to bind her wrists together behind her back. Spurred on by janet's helplessness, Jeff's erection grew and now even he was surprised at how big he'd become. He'd known that the Change had made the Goddess and her Princesses even more beautiful than they had been previously and they'd told him that he, in turn, had become more handsome - in a rugged manner - but this was a new bonus that he'd never dreamed about. And still his cock expanded both in length and girth. Before him the girl was starting to panic as his penis filled her throat deeper and thicker than any man she'd previously taken there. Unable to cope with this, she tried to pull away but Jeff held her in place and, compared to his strength, she was but a small child. Gagging now, she pleaded with her eyes but Jeff was uncaring for he was now near his climax away and her terror and panic only served to drive him on. Entwining his hands in her hair, he roughly pulled her head back and forth so that her throat slide back and forth over the surface of his bloated cock. Tightening his fingers in her silky locks, his whole body in ecstasy, Jeff finally exploded, his Change increased sperm production pouring down janet's gullet and into her stomach. Sated at last, Jeff pulled out of the sluts mouth then giggled as she collapsed onto the floor, one hand clasped around her throat while the other was clamped over her mouth. Picking up his belongings, Jeff exited the cell, slamming the door behind him and shooting the bolt back into place with never a word to the girl who shivered uncontrollably inside...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.