Time
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2004 by John Wales

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Alex Kramer possessed a very sharp mind, a photographic memory, and a drive to succeed. After the death of his foster sister 1951, his mind was riddled with a guilt. He drove himself to be the youngest doctor to graduate from the University of Toronto. After practising for a few years he found the guilt leaving

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DoOver   Time Travel   Harem   Slow  

Friday

Aron woke me in the night and then the three of us went back to sleep.

I woke up energetic, even if I had less than the usual amount of sleep. By the time Aron and Helen got down, their breakfast was on the table. Helen gave me a kiss for my efforts and Aron, not wanting to be outdone, hugged me. I guess it wasn't a bad trade for the time and effort.

Just after Aron left us, Helen said, "Some of the girls have been asking me stuff. For the last while it was about you now it is about ah... you know... stuff."

"What kind of stuff?"

"Well... stuff a man and a woman can do. They heard that you talked about that kind of stuff but you didn't say much. The ones you talked to knew that you knew a lot more."

After a pause I said, "Did the girls you were talking to happen to have younger sisters in grade nine?"

"Yes some do, come to think of it."

"They are big girls now but I think they still know next to nothing. You have learned a bit recently but not as much as you should know. There are no books on the subject. They don't even go into it as they should in medical school." I thought for a moment then said, "I could make my own book but I couldn't get it printed."

An idea came to me, "I can tell you all about the subject and you could tell the girls. You are shy now and this would help you overcome that. You have to understand my body as much as I have to understand yours. The truth is, you really have to understand your own body or you will get into trouble."

"How Alex?" She thought for a second then said, "oh." She continued, "I don't think I can do it, at least not the first time. Would you talk to them?"

"I will have to think about that. My problem is that our society is very conservative and perhaps completely composed of prudes. It is just a phase our society is going through. In 20 years the pendulum will have swung and all the girls and boys will be having sex all the time. The girls of today will be cringing when they think that their daughters will be running around with the minimum of clothes and engaging in sex at any opportunity.

"Now close you mouth Helen we are getting close to school." She did close her mouth and stared at me a bit longer.

"They would do that?"

"Yes they would because a pill will be made that will keep a girl from getting pregnant. With the risk now of only disease the girls and boys will enjoy sex very much. They will kiss in public and not like we do but almost mate standing up."

"Will you show me?"

A smile came to my face and I looked around. There were too many cars and open windows. "Let's wait till we get to school. Remember you asked me."

"Ok," was her only reply.

Her pace picked up and I guess mine did too. Rita was waiting with some of her friends. I greeted each of them by name and hoped that each one thought that she had some of my time. "Rita, I am going to the nurse's station with Helen. I will see you girls in class." Rita came forward and gave me a small kiss to send me on my way.

On the way inside Helen said, "How can you let her do that?"

"Helen my love. She is a nice girl the same as you are. If people are looking at Rita and me then they are not looking at you and me."

"Oh."

We bypassed the front office and went directly to Laura's. I stepped inside and kicked the door shut. I kissed Laura soundly. When she pulled back a bit breathlessly I said, "Good morning Laura, my love. I came here to perform a test."

Laura looked around a bit then got her bearings. "What test?"

"I want you to rate how well I do and how much Helen responds."

She didn't understand. I took my pack off and set Helen's things on Laura's desk. I took Helen and pushed her towards the closed door. I kissed her in a demanding way as I pushed against her body. I let her breathe and then continued with more. I pulled my chest away far enough to bring my hands to her chest and softly caress her breasts and lightly touch her nipples.

This continued long enough that I had to let Helen breathe a few more times. Helen was starting to moan in my mouth when I switched and started to suck on her neck but not hard enough for a bruise. My hand stole down and I picked up her skirt and soon my fingers were on her mons.

My other hand started to pinch her nipple as I stroked a finger into her virgin opening. Her hands were already around me but now they pulled me tightly to her while I tried to continue my labours. I switched to the other side of her neck and in a moment she started to shake and I quickly placed my mouth over hers. Her scream was muffled but not as loud as usual. Her arms pulled me painfully to her and her pelvis rocked forward rapidly as if I was going to give her what she instinctively wanted.

When her hips stopped moving, I had to hold her against the door to keep her from falling. My hand in her vulva helped to hold her up but I pulled my finger out to protect her hymen. She just stroked a few times against me and remained still.

Laura raced over and between the two of us we got Helen to lie down on the bed in the examination room. In a moment she came to herself and looked around quickly. "How did I get here?"

"We carried you here. Serves you right for staying awake last night. Now stay still Sweetie while I clean you up." In a moment I had a warm, damp cloth and I said, "Push your bum up." When she did so I pulled her skirt up and her panties down and then off.

"What are you doing Alex?"

"Cleaning one of the women that I plan on keeping for the rest of my life." I picked up her legs and parted her knees. The warm cloth cleaned her up and I used my finger to trace her slit.

Helen shivered at my touch; then she saw me put the finger into my mouth. I said simply, "Hmmm tasty." Before she could move I did it again and turned to Laura. The finger was right in front of her face. Laura looked at Helen and then at me. She moved forward and sucked my finger into her mouth."

"You are right Alex. She is tasty."

I picked up the panties and put them back on Helen. She looked at Laura and got none the wiser. I started to help her up and Laura assisted. "We have to hurry. I have to greet some other ladies even if they are not mine."

Laura mentioned, "What about the results of the test. I think you should test me to get an unbiased result."

I looked at the wall and assessed the time and how horny Laura appeared to be. "Take off your panties and stand at the end of the exam table against the wall."

She hurriedly took them off and handed them to Helen. She was ready and in position in a moment. I worked differently with Laura. I was very insistent and reached for her charms like I owned them. "You are mine," I said. "I own your body and your soul."

I then attacked her neck and gave it little nibbles and a small amount of pain. Her mons and breast were being fondled and even caressed. Before moving to the other side of her neck I said, "Soon I will plant my seed in you and watch your belly grow."

It took only a few moments and Laura started to orgasm. I pushed her hard against the wall and muffled her scream with my bruised mouth. My finger worked faster and she started to push me away with her hips as she tried to take my finger.

When she finally quieted I picked up the hem of her skirt and levered her onto the bed. After sliding her up a bit more I just held her face in my hands and kissed her tenderly.

When her eyes opened I said, "I love you Laura.

"Oh I love you too." She reached out and pulled my face to hers but gave me a very tender kiss.

As with Helen, I picked up her knees and spread them wide. She looked at me like a woman does when her gynaecologist or obstetrician is performing an examination. She felt my finger trace a slow line from her perineum to her clit. Laura let out a groan as I did this. Then I looked her in the eye as I sucked the digit into my mouth. "Hmmm quite tasty."

I did this one more time and called, "Helen come here please." She came as if in a trance I put my finger close and she took it into her mouth as if she was an automaton. She sucked my finger to get all the taste off. "Is it good?"

Her head went up and down till I pulled my finger out.

"Tell Laura, Honey. One day she will want to get another taste of you."

She did look at Laura then lowered her eyes and said in a low voice, "It tasted good."

Laura started to get up and I helped her to her feet. She came to Helen quickly and kissed her as she kissed me. Helen's arms came around the slightly older woman and they just continued their kiss. Helen started to respond and thrust her belly at Laura and ground it into her. Laura, too, became inflamed and pushed her pelvis against Helen.

The bell rang and both women continued to hold each other as if nothing else mattered. Laura finally pushed Helen back and simply said, "Later if our man wants us."

Helen looked at her and understanding came to her. She looked at me and smiled. They broke apart and I moved in and took Laura's panties from Helen's hands and gave the cloth back to its owner. "We have to go or we will be late."

Again I was almost late for class and I think Helen was even more so because she was walking in a daze.

Natalie taught third period French. She was dressing more provocatively than before but still was within the bounds of propriety. She seemed to have lots of extra energy and I knew it was because the little energiser bunny had put two special batteries into her.

After school I made sure I got to the office to talk to Linda and Valerie and mentioned how sorry I was to not make it in the morning. Rita was by my side and she saw and heard everything. I think she was sympathetic enough to see that I was not trying to pick the two girls up.

When I did make it outside I found Mike holding a familiar bike. It looked brand new but I looked close and saw that it was my own bike. The handgrips and carrier had many distinguishing marks. It had new tires and a new back wheel. I looked and saw that the small bends in the supports for the back wheel had been repaired and then the entire bike painted.

"Mike, you shouldn't have. I would have got to the bike eventually and got it fixed."

"It was my dad's idea. We took it to his body shop and sanded the entire frame. He took the frame apart and fixed the bends with a steel shaft down the hollow tubes. Everything was repainted like it was when new. Your mother said how this bike was special for you."

I hugged Mike to me and didn't worry about what other males would think. "Thanks Mike. The bike does mean a lot to me. It is one of the few things that my birth parents gave me." Mike saw my tears and hugged me to him too.

Rita came up to him when we pulled away and held his shoulders and kissed him too. He just stood stunned. Rita said, "That is my thanks for doing such a nice thing." Sally was one of her friends. She happened to like Mike and was close by. Rita turned to her and said, "Do you think Mike deserves a reward Sally?"

The two people looked stunned again and another girl pushed Sally closer to Mike. She took the last two steps and kissed the boy then stepped back quickly. Both were flushed with embarrassment but they also sported a small smile.

I waved to Helen and she approached our group. I had the bike now and soon I rode in a circle. It was as good as new now and felt a bit different from what it had before. When I came back to Mike I said, "Thank your father. He did a very good job. I didn't even know you had the bike."

"Your Mom gave it to my dad and she promised not to say anything till it was done."

"Women are sneaky but usually have good intentions. Do you want to go over and check out the trailers?"

We walked around the school with Helen and Rita admiring the new looking bike.

The trailers were going quite well. The one now under work would be the cafeteria. At present it looked the same as the bunkhouses. The only difference was the counter with a sink and an extra opening for the passageway to the next building. A fridge and a small wood stove along with tables and chairs were to be added. This would be a room to sit in and talk and be sociable.

The last building contracted was to be the kitchen. It would be a dramatic departure from what was currently used. This would have all the modern conveniences. I planned on a freezer, a long counter with many sinks for dishes and food preparations and a commercial propane stove. In a way it would look like Mario's kitchen and serve the same purpose. Grandma and mom would bitch a lot about not understanding the stove and complain if anything got burnt.

I was hoping to use these two women to assist me in getting dad to build a modern, new home at the farm. I am sure that when they got used to the modern conveniences they would not want to go back. When microwaves, dishwashers and laundry aids came along they too would be incorporated.

The crowd watching the construction had shrunk from what it used to be. There were a few teachers, though. "Helen," I said, "is your Home Ec teacher one of those looking at the construction?"

Helen looked around and said, "Yes, Mrs Murray is there."

"Let's go talk to her."

When I approached, of course fifteen others did too. Helen introduced us and we shook hands. Other teachers that I had not met and whom Helen knew, were introduced similarly. Looking back at Mrs Murray I said, "I have an idea for a class project if you wish to take it on."

"What is that, Alex?"

"The last building is going to be a kitchen. In many respects it will be similar to what you would find in a restaurant. I need commercial grade equipment to be purchased. Would you be my representative and show your class how to buy kitchen equipment? You can give an explanation of quality and price and I think you should. Too many new families get off on the wrong foot and go deep in debt to finance a house and do it incorrectly. As an incentive I will give your department all the savings you can accumulate when you purchase the articles. It will simply be the difference between the price offered and the price you are able to get it for."

"Young man! That will be thousands of dollars."

"I am well aware of the cost."

"You are putting yourself in jeopardy. I could buy from the most expensive establishment and pocket the extra money."

"A person has to have trust. You would not cheat me for many reasons. You are teaching young women about economics and negotiating a price is a good lesson. They would be modelling themselves after your example and you would no more cheat me than steal money from the collection plate at church."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes I am. Now this young lady here is Rita Leone. She is very familiar with restaurant kitchens. Perhaps you can have a word with her about what is needed."

Rita's eyes bulged out at being put on the spot. Mrs Murray said, "I know Miss Leone. Thank you Alex, the exercise should be fun. Rita, may I have a moment of your time?"

Rita looked trapped but left to talk to her teacher. I said to Helen, "I want to go check on the bus. Now that I have the bike I can be quick. I can meet up with you and Aron before you get home. There is a call coming from Mr Silva Cranz and his wife Millie. They are going to be visiting for a day or so."

"I never heard of them."

I pulled Helen away to get a little privacy. "I saw them in my visions. They could help sell the gold for a higher price than we would get from the government."

"Oh," was her only response.

I gave my goodbyes and more thanks to Mike and set off for the building the bus was in. It took less than five minutes to get to the door. It was a poor building made of wood but had a high door suitable for holding the bus. The vehicle was stretched out full length. A wide area on both sides was now full of parts stripped from the vehicle. The aluminum skin had fresh paint marks that appeared to be made just before it was removed. I figured this was to for matching up later.

Mr Creighton and Mr Sotola were present. There were at least a dozen students working under the direction of eight or more strangers. The men were doing the majority of the work but the boys were not slouches. Boys eighteen or so seemed to be a bit more mature than the average boy in later years because of the responsibilities put on them. Many boys this age would be married and have a family growing.

The front section and the back that had survived the fire were stripped bare and placed to one side. The seats had all been removed and placed against the far wall. Even the dash and steering wheel had been removed.

There was a fair bit of noise reverberating through the building but there were no sparks from grinding the aluminum. A good rib had been removed and next to it was a pile of freshly made copies. A brake was nearby to bend the needed articles and in a corner stood a new-looking welding machine. A large stand was nearby with a roll of sheet aluminum and a shear wide enough to cut it.

Mr Creighton had his back turned to me while working in a hole in the floor of the bus. Instead of pulling the engine and transmission they had simply made an easy way to access the motor.

It seemed that there was a considerable amount of work done since the bus arrived on Tuesday.

Mr Creighton stood up straighter and stretched his back and then noticed me in the doorway. His hand came up and he gestured for me to come close.

"Hello Alex, we have mounted the turbocharger in line with the exhaust for better flow. Take a look to see what you think."

The unit I specified in my drawing was only four inches long and twelve inches in diameter. It was mounted in a housing roughly one inch more in circumference than the unit itself. The exhaust pipe just continued on through a muffler, tailpipe and eventually out to the atmosphere.

On one side sat a large duct that would bring clean air into the unit through a large filter. The compressed air travelled through a copper radiator. At this time these were common. It was not till later that aluminum and other materials came into use. The heat exchanger would cool this compressed, clean air. The cooler air was denser, so more air would get into the cylinder than when using hot air at the same pressure. A new invention, I called a dumping valve, would vent excess air to the atmosphere when not needed.

Mr Creighton said, "I have been asking a few questions and see that this unit is much smaller than what is used on a large engine. You came up with quite a few new ideas. That bearing cooler is a good idea. The fluid is cooler than what engine oil would be and the bearings should last a lot longer."

"It looks like you did a great job of mounting this. I hope the accumulation of road debris, dust and contamination doesn't interfere with efficient operation." I looked at him with a smile now and said, "When are we going to test it?"

"It needs the heat-exchanger, the radiator and a little twelve volt pump. Won't be before tomorrow."

"Too bad we can't run the bus on a country road to see what she will do with and without the unit. I could imagine an OPP cruiser seeing a converted, articulated bus fly by at 140 miles an hour being hard to understand."

"Oh it won't go that fast. The gearing takes into account the weight of the bus with all its body and the passengers. It would make a semi fly if we could mount it on."

"We can try them later. We keep a log of all the problems along with the fuel purchased and we can get an idea of how good this machine can be. Maybe we can get Trailways to buy our units to fit on their buses."

I was introduced to the other trades working on the bus. Most had no papers but they seemed to be good workers nonetheless. Some of my drawings were on a vertical board and someone must have redrawn them on larger sheets of paper. Dirty fingerprints were all over them but that was the price to pay. I even dirtied many of my prints while going over details.

We discussed work schedules and it was easy to see that the men did not complain about an afternoon shift. Apparently, having a job working afternoons was much better than having no job at all.

I went over the bus frame and found that it was not damaged in the fire, not even the floor. We talked about possible ways of completing the job but I stuck with some nicely finished wood that would require cabinetmakers, not only for the walls and floors but also for the wardrobes and vanities. I was trying to avoid pull-down beds but it would just be too hard to do.

The back section of the bus was actually a lounge to sit in, sip a drink, put your feet up and admire the view. This would also have to be a bedroom. The thoughts of having Laura, Natalie and Helen with me on the trip made me want to have it private, too. Perhaps I could give the front and larger portion of the bus to the family for their use. The galley would be shared and occupy the articulated area. The fridge would provide a cold beer but I was still to taste any in this life.

I enjoyed the ride home on the bike. On impulse I drove by Mike's house and stopped in for a visit. The bike was safely put on the porch. When I knocked on the Stoners' door the woman of the house came out. Once she saw me she opened the door and held me to her. "It is so nice to see you, Alex. Won't you come in for a cool drink?"

"I would love one thank you, Mrs. Stoner."

"Oh call me Florence, Alex."

"Ok Florence. How is John Jr doing?"

"Just fine, let me get him." I followed a bit and saw that he was sitting in a playpen with large openings. These had been banned because of accidents, even though they were fairly infrequent. I had no substitute in mind, so I forced myself to remain mute.

When the child came close I held out my arms and he thought for a moment and then came to me. "Hello Junior. It is nice to see you happy and safe."

The child just looked at my features but didn't even make any of the usual noises. Florence called Mike down and he came to meet me. Before he could say anything I said, "I came to thank your mother in person. I know you father works late but I have other commitments tonight and can't thank him myself."

We sat at the kitchen table for a few minutes talking about school and how much Florence liked the meal I catered for them. I suggested in turn that her family patronise Mario's and even request some of his pizza. This brought more questions but I fielded them by saying that they had to taste it to find out what it was like.

I left after some ice tea and made it home later than I said I was going to be. We ate a nice meal that Helen prepared and at eight the phone rang. I knew who it was and answered it. Silva was directed to the Clarkson Hotel, the one I picked for him. A few words were mentioned about Millie having cramps from the ride and wanting to rest. We arranged to meet at a restaurant for breakfast in the morning.

That night I made love to Helen's body many times. When she was recovering the last time I asked, "When we have a family of our own, you are going to have to share me." It was said like a question and Helen nodded her head. "You are going to have to share yourself. Laura wants me but she also wants you and I think you like her as well. Our family will be a bit odd but there will be much love within it. Soon I would like to go to bed with all of us again. It is an experience that you will never forget."

"But she is a girl, Alex."

"She will be my wife as you will be. I want this to happen because it will strengthen our family."

Helen seemed to be thinking and then said, "I will try my best. I do like her."

"That is a good way to start, my wife. Now move down here I have something for you to play with."


Saturday

The next morning was Saturday. I woke Aron and Helen at our usual time. Helen grumbled a bit and wanted to pull me back to bed. They were on both sides of me and I just began to tickle till Aron fell out of bed, then I attacked Helen. She only got a small amount and gave up. She walked like a naked princess to the bathroom and the two of us watched her go. I said to Aron, "Your sister certainly is a great woman. I hope your future girlfriends or wife is at least as intelligent and as nice as Helen is."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.