Time - Cover

Time

Copyright© 2004 by John Wales

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Alex Kramer possessed a very sharp mind, a photographic memory, and a drive to succeed. After the death of his foster sister 1951, his mind was riddled with a guilt. He drove himself to be the youngest doctor to graduate from the University of Toronto. After practising for a few years he found the guilt leaving

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DoOver   Time Travel   Harem   Slow  

Alekzander Kramarz rested comfortably in his hospital bed. His body and especially his face, did not bother him quite as much as it did yesterday. His teeth and jaw did hurt though but after checking with his tongue he knew that none of the former were missing or broken. Other places on his body were affected. He had, at one time, gained a medical doctor's degree and could basically diagnose his own problems. It looked like Mr Summers, the Vice Principal of his school, had kicked him when he was unconscious.

The events leading to the beating had all started less than two months ago in March. Alex had found that his sixty-six-year-old mind and memories were flung back in time to his own thirteen-year old body. Alex did not understand the process, even though he had a degree in physics. Alex had kept up with the field through the pursuits of his many companies. Some were on the cutting edge of chip manufacturing, a leading aerospace manufacturer, and some others were in drug manufacturing through many DNA based products.

He had come back as an invalid but was rapidly gaining full control over his body. His foster family was very supportive of him. Roch Lowca, his foster mother, treated Alex as her real son; Jozef was the foster father that most children would love to have -- except when the man drank. That was when he got abusive, and most family members would suddenly find unfinished chores to do on their family farm. He had worked at a local mine for years, and this was enough to put a roof over the family's heads and food on the table.

Edward Corinz also found shelter under the same roof with his wife Trina. They were the father and mother of Roch. They assisted in the running of the farm. Roch had two children of her own. Aron was eight, the baby of the family and seemed to look up to Alex, not only as an older brother but a father figure, too. Helen was a beautiful sixteen year old who had always loved Alex but recently found that Alex loved her very much, himself.

In Alex's previous life he had found a small gold deposit. Though there was well over five tons of gold, the deposit was really not that big. The very odd thing about this gold was that instead of being in the form of microscopic fragments of the precious metal it was in dust, flakes and, most unusually, in nuggets. The nuggets were actually very large and four were world class in size. With gold selling at 35 US - or 32 Canadian - dollars an ounce, the mine was not worth as much as it would be after gold was abandoned as the peg against the American Dollar in 1973.

Helen Lowca was not the only girl to fall for Alex. Laura, a young school nurse, was in her first year of practice after completing the usual one year course to be a nurse. She was, without a doubt, the most beautiful woman around. When she was quite young, she had a love affair with her older brother. The boy had died at about the age Alex presently was. She accepted Alex readily, even though her brother had died seven years previously.

Natalie was also in her first year but in education. She had some problems of her own, and though she was Laura's lover, she decided to be Alex's too. There just was something about Alex that made her accept all his decisions.

An Italian classmate, Rita Leone, became his girlfriend but as yet their relationship was strictly platonic.

Linda and Valerie were two secretaries in the high school that Alex attended. They, like the other good looking women, were harassed by Mr Summers. Unlike the others, they were forced into unwanted sex with the man. They had been severely traumatised in Alex's previous life, to the extent that one contemplated suicide. Alex found a way to bring the man's actions to the attention of the authorities that would normally look the other way at this time of the century. In doing so, Alex was severely beaten but the girls who loved him, stepped in and not only protected him but beat Summers so much that he too was in the hospital and in a much worse shape.


I fidgeted on the hard hospital bed. My parents and other well wishers had left half an hour ago after congratulating me on my getting Mr Summers exposed, or having consoled me on the pain I had gone through to do this.

Helen was holding my hand and had watched while Laura had pulled the sheet down and my gown up. She now had her beautiful lips wrapped around my erection. I shivered for the second time in a dry orgasm. Only a few minutes earlier Helen had done the same thing and then quickly covered me.

"Oh, thank you Laura. I think the two of you will probably keep me in the hospital instead of letting me recover."

Laura licked the saliva off her lips in a seductive manner. "You are safer here than you were in school."

"Not from you two, I am not. You better put me back in place, the doctor will be coming back soon." Laura bent over and kissed the head of my still partially erect cock then folded the cloth back into place. Both girls giggled because the tent could still easily be seen.

The door opened a bit and Natalie whispered through the opening. "You better hurry. The doc is coming back now." Both girls looked worried, and placed some cut flowers over my erection. I needn't have worried for the small bulge in the middle of the bed quickly subsided.

The good doctor came into the otherwise empty wardroom with Natalie right behind him. She was talking to him gaily and probably trying to give us more time to straighten ourselves out, if we needed it.

The doctor looked at me and smiled. "You look a bit better than what I saw when you came in. Your colour is much improved." I had to think that the only colour I got was when I had a full body blush from almost being caught flagrante delicto.

"I didn't know who treated me," I said in a mumble. It was the best I could do with a damaged mouth. "At the time I was taking a nap. Thank you, Doctor."

"You are entirely welcome, young man. Now, let me see your face." His hands were cool but very gentle. "Hmm, not too bad, considering."

"That was what I was thinking. What is the chance of my getting discharged?"

"I can check tomorrow but I don't think till at least Monday or Tuesday. I have seen much worse patients recently."

"Doctor Smiles, I have to get a pardon. I can't miss any more school or I have to repeat the year. I will be a good boy and not get into any fights for at least a week."

"Well, I will see what we can do but you better stay in bed. My other patients better be good, too," he said while looking at the three girls. "They may not have been hurt as much as you but there was damage nonetheless."

"I will watch them very carefully Doctor."

When the doctor left, Natalie bent over and gave me a kiss and my swollen lips didn't feel any pain at all. She said to Helen and Laura, "Will you watch the hall while I thank Alex for helping us?"

Both girls just smiled and quickly left. Natalie got a mischievous look in her eyes and took the flowers away and then pulled the sheet away. "Were those girls abusing you, my baby?"

"Oh yes, they were," I said in a child's voice. "They did funny things to me on my pee-pee."

Natalie bent down and sucked my flaccid member into her mouth for a moment and pulled back. "Did they do that?"

"Yes they did. Kissing it made it feel better. It needs to go home though." Natalie seemed to think for a while then reached up under her dress and took off her panties and hid them in her purse. She took off her shoes and climbed very carefully onto the bed. I used my hands to keep her dress spread and soon I felt her pubic hairs brushing the head of my cock.

I reached underneath her to hold myself and move the head across her opening. She was very wet. It took a few tries but soon it was in and she started to move to get me deeper.

She closed her eyes and I reached up with one hand to fondle her breast while the other played with her clit. She moved in slow, languorous moves enjoying the feel of something inside her. I shifted hands to keep the cramps away, and Natalie just stayed at that plateau, enjoying herself immensely.

The door opened quietly and I did not even hear it. Soon Laura's hands were on Natalie manipulating one of her nipples while I did the other. Laura's other hand stole down and pushed my hand out of the way and worked much faster and soon Natalie was getting very vocal and came very hard. Laura had to hold her to make sure she didn't fall from the bed.

We laid Natalie on the bed and Laura cleaned her up, and then worked on me till I had my own orgasm. In a moment Laura got up breathlessly and said, "You two are lucky that I am here to take care of you."

"I do feel lucky, Laura. I love you."

She straightened herself and kissed me as carefully as Natalie had. "I always want to hear that."

Natalie came to herself, and I pulled her to me and gave her a kiss, too. "I love you too, Natalie. I can't think of our family without the two of you and Helen."

Speaking of Helen: she rushed into the room. "Get Alex decent; we have more company!"

A moment later Linda, then Valerie came into the room. They gave a paper sack to Natalie and said, "We brought a snack."

Linda's nose started to twitch when she got close. She looked at the three girls. I was sure she was trying to trace the scent to the owner. They didn't know for sure how much we showed affection but now they were suspecting a lot more than only an hour ago.

"Hello Linda," I looked at the other and continued, "Hi Valerie."

Linda came close and after a second bent over and kissed me tenderly. I saw her twitch her nose again. Valerie had dark eyes and after seeing what Linda did, she too bent over and kissed me. "I never thanked you for what you did for me. I never expected you to really jump in and save me."

"I am sorry I didn't jump in sooner but I had to gather as much evidence as possible. If I were to do it over, I would use a baseball bat to even up the odds."

"You did well enough without it."

"It was you girls who saved me," I replied. "Summers really hated me, and I think I might have been hurt much worse or perhaps not be able to ever see you again."

She kissed me hard then, and though it hurt my lips, it was not a real problem.

Later, two policemen in suits appeared. I spent an hour and a half with them explaining what had happened. They were not that polite but I think that this was their natural condition. In coming years the police would get training in minority relations and even in good manners. This would be hard for some, and the only way would be to have the new breed take over as the older retired.


Monday

I made it to school during third period after a very strenuous weekend in my hospital bed. In fact I took a cab directly from the hospital to the school. Valerie, Linda and Mrs Cranston welcomed me back in the office. The girls didn't seem to worry about propriety and kissed me on the lips. Even Mrs Cranston gave me a hug and told me that she was glad that Summers was gone.

Mr Corfu was summoned, and he too welcomed me back. "Are you sure you should be here, Alex?"

I mumbled, "I am not that bad and I have to be here to pass my year."

"I'll see what I can do about that. Now, go see Miss Vachon. I am very proud of her and Miss Bouchard, the two girls here and the other students. They should get some recognition from the board for doing what had to be done."

"I am very proud of them too. Without them I would probably be in the hospital for months, or worse." With no real questioning I assumed that he knew the truth about what had happened and didn't need my words. I didn't berate him, although he must have had some idea of what was going on but had done nothing about it.

I said goodbye to the people in the office and walked to Laura's room. She greeted me much more lustily. She closed and locked the door, took down my pants and started to suck me into her mouth. This had happened all weekend and I didn't want to disappoint her, so I let her continue. Soon I had a shiver going up my back and I held Laura's head for stability. When I recovered enough, I pulled Laura up and held her to me and kissed her lips.

"Come into the back room, my love," I said."

"I can't Alex. It is my time now."

"Do you get cramps?"

"Not usually but I might now. You got to go to lunch, anyway. It is about time."

"Will you eat with me?"

"I would but you have Rita at your table and I don't want to have your other girlfriend upset. Natalie, Linda and Valerie are eating with me anyway. I won't be lonely."

Laura made out a form for class and I left for lunch five minutes early. I walked the line picking up food, and the staff talked to me as I went. They all did their best to thank me by filling my plate to the fullest by the time I got to the cashier.

I didn't even make it to the table before the students descended on me. The girls took my tray, and helped me to the table and even to my seat as if I was an invalid. I had to admit that I was not the best looking male around with my black eyes and broken lips. Bruises covered other parts of my face, and some of my hair was shaved to put sutures in.

I thanked the girls, and some simply stayed as if I needed help in feeding myself. "Thank you all. It is a very nice thing of you to help me. I am not in too much pain now. If you do not hurry, you will be late to eat, yourselves." The girls did leave, and the last two caressed my face with their soft hands. This too was new for they would normally never show affection in public this way.

I soon heard high-pitched exclamations and the girls in my class ran to the table. Rita got there first and kissed me with her entire body. When she pulled away I think she felt that she was being poked. I kissed her back and whispered, "See what you did now."

Her hand innocently went down, and then pulled hastily away. "I did?"

"Yes, you did, Honey. Now the girls are going to see me this way and know you did it to me." She gave me another small kiss and pulled away. She had turned red. She looked down at me, and then quickly away again. Of course all the other girls did too, and some just opened their mouths.

I said to her and the others, "Go get your food, Honey, and come back soon."

Rita was the last to leave and she stumbled once as she continued to look back at my oddly fitting pants.

The students wanted to hear what had happened. Many rumours had been circulating, and when I heard a sample, I found that they did centre around the truth. I gave my own version but it was sanitised for many reasons. If the girls were shocked about a boy's simple erection, they would be even more upset to hear of rape and coercion.

When we were leaving, the girls took my tray and still treated me like an invalid. At my locker, Rita insisted on carrying my notes. Geography, and History got more animation from the teachers. Phys Ed had Rita almost wanting to carry my things into the boy's locker room.

Mr Richardson shook my hand, and this time I think he saw something in me. I think he just saw that I had done a macho thing that he approved of. I went into the weight room and worked hard at getting my body into shape. I hurt in many places and went for shower sooner than usual and just luxuriated in the hot water.

When I came out, first one boy, and then the rest, stared at me. There was bruising all over my body, and it looked far worse than it felt.

After school I went to say goodbye to Laura, and found the other three with Helen in the now empty office, apparently waiting. I kissed my girls, and then looked at Linda and Valerie. "May I kiss you, too? I will understand if you are still upset about males."

Valerie just jumped in and kissed me very hard. Her body rubbed against me and soon I was poking her too. Instead of pulling away, she rubbed that portion of me that was trying to stick into her. When she pulled back she said, "I am not afraid of you." She thought for a second, "or maybe I should be."

"I would never hurt you, Valerie."

She kissed me one more time and said, "I know that."

When she pulled back, Linda just dove on me like a predator. Was this the meek and submissive girl I heard about? She too used her belly to rub my erection and then she pulled me harder to her, as if showing that she was in charge. When she pulled away, a look of horror went over her face. I stuck out my tongue and tasted a bit of blood.

I held Linda and said, "It is only a small cut. It doesn't hurt, and I would rather have your kiss than any discomfort that it might have caused. Now, give me another kiss and tell me you are alright."

She came to me slowly; I got a tender kiss and she said, "I... I am ok, Alex."

I kissed her next and tried to show all the compassion I could into that one kiss. After backing up a few steps I said, "I have to get something from the storage room. May I go there and get it?"

Laura said, "It's still locked."

"Just show me the room, and I will get what I need." She walked back with me and I quickly opened the door. She opened her mouth in amazement. "Just a trick I learned once."

I went into the now tidy room and advanced the film in each camera till the end of the film was being drawn into the canister. I repeated this for the other two cameras.

With the film in my pack, and us back in the office proper, I said, "I have to get home now. I am expecting an important phone call."

Helen said, "Aron answered the phone when you were in the hospital. A worried man tried to get hold of you."

Rita met me outside. She, Helen and I walked around the school to see Izzy. It looked like another bunkhouse had been completed along with the other being worked on. The one I had hoped to have installed on the weekend. We needed both soon. Not only did Rolph Manz, and his wife Helga, need a place to live but also the new hires that Helen told me had recently started. Izzy, when talked to, agreed to deliver the two buildings tomorrow and the students and teachers would continue with the framework of another.

I said goodbye to Rita and the many other girls who seemed to find their way close to us. I walked home with Helen and felt mainly at peace. She insisted on carrying my gym bag though and would have taken my pack but I refused.

Aron ran to us later and told of all the exciting things that had happened to him today. He even insinuated that he might be collecting his own girlfriends when so many people came up to him to ask questions. Not bad, I figured, for an eight year old in grade two. But then again, he was Polish.

Mom and grandma greeted us and even had some cookies ready for an afternoon treat. This did not happen often, and the thick, hot oatmeal cookies went down very easily. A few minutes later, when the clock was exactly at 4:30, the phone rang. I shooed everybody away and answered it. "Hello."

"Hello, is Alex Kramer there please?"

"You are speaking to him, Mr Cranz. How are you doing today?"

"I am very upset. Why did you say those things on the phone to my wife? What do you know? Who told you?"

"Relax Silva. Let me explain. Is that all right?"

"Go ahead," he said but still noticeably upset.

"First, are you on a company phone?"

"Yes."

"Please go to a public phone and call me again. Relax too. I had to say what I did for a few reasons, and you will find the simple answers when you call back. Is that ok?"

"Yes. Ten minutes, Alex."

Mom wanted to know about the call and I just said the man would call back in a moment. I had another cookie and some milk and in five minutes the phone rang again.

After a new greeting I said, "Phones are never safe Silva, especially in your office building. Please remember that. Operators all down the line can also be listening in. The reason I called was because I found some large gold nuggets that I would like to auction off. I have some inside information that you have sold... eh, nuggets, before. The information I have will remain with me. Nobody else will know. Actually, nobody other than your group knows anything. If you hang up now that will be the end of it.

"I just want to get you to perform a service for me for a commission. You must have read the newspapers and know where I live. Is it possible you and your lovely wife could take some time off in the next few weeks to see me? I have some other startling information that you will find interesting but not threatening in the least."

Silva was quiet for a bit and said, "I can be there next weekend. Why do you want my wife?"

"Has she had the supra-cervical hysterectomy yet?"

"How do you... ?"

I interrupted, "Has she?"

"No."

"Good, then don't, till you hear what I have to say. Perhaps there is a way for the two of you to have children."

"How did you know?"

I ignored his question and said, "Have a chat with her doctor to learn about the uterine fibroids in detail. That way, when you come here you will know more about what I am going to say. Again, you are under no obligation to come. I will say nothing to anybody. Come next weekend if you wish. I would just like to see Millie and you in a congenial environment. I am not an enemy but a friend that you just don't know about yet. I am sorry to have distressed you so much but it was necessary to get your attention."

Silva wanted to talk more and get a clearer understanding but I continued to tell him that he had to come to find out.

That night I did as Doctor Smiles prescribed and did only some of the work I needed to do. Some of the chores were left over for family. Dad and I both agreed that kids had to work for their keep. It builds character, muscles and some self-esteem.

I helped Helen with her studies, and even asked her questions that she had to guess at. She questioned me about it and I stated that this was what happened in business. She had to learn new ideas and many procedures. I also helped Aron with his studying, and I started his training as a junior CEO.

After an hour I started making sketches of the joints for my 'Helen Doll'. I was a fair draughtsman but I was not an artist. As a lark I began to make another face similar to Aron's that would be my equivalent of Ken. Soon I had to get some pine and start carving to make some prototypes. I remembered the way they looked; it was just that I couldn't carve the way grandpa could.


Tuesday

I was stiff the next morning and did a few stretches. The weather seemed to be holding well, and I wondered how well Izzy would be doing. Dad had asked me a few times when the next units would be ready. He felt exposed much of the time because of strangers chipping away at rock in the vicinity of our claim.

Helen wanted to carry my clean gym clothes again and I let her, rather than argue. More girls met us with Rita, and I wondered where all this would end. Helen, this time, stayed to see what was happening.

Rita said, "Nobody went to the dance when you got hurt, and we were wondering if you can help us set up another."

"Rita, you are the equivalent of my social hostess here. Set up another dance. The gym is a good place; just find a time when it is free and ask for the use of it. I will help trying to get enough chaperones to make the school board happy. Get your dad to supply some pizza and I will pay.

"Plan another party at the end of school to give away all the things I told the builders, teachers, and students that I was going to. This will be for a lot of people. Talk to your mother about what you may need and about the problems you are going to run into. Make a fairly simple meal but still good. Have it catered by your father. This way the kitchen staff here will see what real food tastes like. Perhaps your mother or father can come to the school and run the kitchen here for this occasion. I will try to clear this idea with Mr Corfu. Get the home economics classes to help in all aspects. The teachers will help too but ask your parents first."

"I will do that, Alex."

"Good. That way you learn to run a small operation. Is your father selling pizza now?"

"Yes he is. He is also quite surprised. He thinks you English are all crazy."

I laughed a bit. Italian immigrants called all English speaking Canadians 'English' even if they were of Polish derivation. Of course the people that spoke French were naturally French even if their families had been here in Canada for hundreds of years.

There was enough time for Helen to walk with me to my locker so she could dispose of my gym bag, and then go to Laura to give her a good morning kiss. I was pleased to see Helen do the same thing.

Math at least had me working on making a book about computer logic. This way when I made the machines, hopefully somebody besides me could program them. I dreaded having to make a word processor, database or a spreadsheet. The internet protocols would soon be started and I wanted to make sure they were done much better than they had been done before. Nobody had foreseen how much it would grow.

The day went by quickly till the last shop. Mr Creighton in machine shop said, "Hello, Alex," he said from the front of the room, "I am glad you are here with us. Your bus has arrived; Mr Sotola had it put in a compound. It is too big to just have around at the school. Besides it has too many sharp edges and somebody will get hurt. Can you find a warehouse or large garage for it? It is sixty five feet long."

"Sixty five feet!" I mumbled incredulously around damaged lips.

"You asked for a big bus. You got one. This one has already been customised somewhat. We can start more from scratch and it will cost you a lot less."

The class started and it took a while before Mr Creighton had a moment to talk to me privately. I was worried about the purchase. I had to trust people to get things done. That meant that they had to make their own decisions. They usually had more expertise in those fields than I did.

I had actually written them a blank cheque in a way. Though there was only the down payment which would cover four cheap but brand new cars. I still had to complete the project. Sometimes that cost was astronomical.

Mr Creighton said, "A bus firm bought two new German buses. They are the most modern I have ever seen. Luxury is one of the words you used and this vehicle has it. It had been operating for only a month when there was a fire that burnt much of the upper portion of the vehicle. Being made of aluminum, the metal in the upper body disappeared. It normally cost thirty thousand from Germany. If it were made here it would cost fifty. Now you only paid seven."

He showed me photos of the new and undamaged sister buses. Then a group of pictures of a burnt hulk. I leafed through them and could see that he had not been mistaken. It was every inch of sixty five feet. Part way back from the centre was an accordion covering that was seen between some passenger trains and subway cars in my time. Not the entire roof was gone but a good half was and the remainder severely damaged. The seats, though, were even more luxurious than those in modern business jets. All would be smoke damaged. The windshield, the window above it and the glass at the very back were the only ones that looked still functional.

"Does the engine work?"

"It sure does. There are two diesels. The front one moves the bus and one further back runs the air conditioning. Now that is frivolous. All a person has to do is to roll down the windows and they get cooled off. I doubt if that will ever catch on considering the high cost of fuel. The transmission and everything below the level of the floor is good. When the fire started, there was lots of water put on the floor and the metal has not even warped. You just have to build new walls and a roof. You were going to remove the windows anyway."

The front of the bus had a large 'K' and I had never really been familiar with this particular brand. "What is the name of the manufacture?"

"The bus is Kassbohrer Super Golden Eagle. The back section is actually a lounge, if you can believe that. The vehicle was written off and we got it for a steal. We also got a trip around the block in the one still working. The articulated portion has some fancy linkage that makes the back portion look and feel as if there were a driver in it following the first sections. It puts me in mind of those long fire trucks that actually have a driver in the back, too. The ride was so comfortable that I wanted to sit in those chairs and just go to sleep."

I was still not sure about this. It was very luxurious and did fit all the criteria I had mentioned. The price was great, even if the repair work would cost more than the cost of the bus and that would not count the furnishings that had to go in it.

At the end of the class Mr Creighton and I went to see Mr Sotola in auto. He was clearing off his desk quickly and seemed to be in a hurry.

"Hello, Alex, how are you?" He said as he looked at the bruising, sutures and cuts on my face.

"I look worse than I feel. Are we interrupting you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.