Time - Cover

Time

Copyright© 2004 by John Wales

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Alex Kramer possessed a very sharp mind, a photographic memory, and a drive to succeed. After the death of his foster sister 1951, his mind was riddled with a guilt. He drove himself to be the youngest doctor to graduate from the University of Toronto. After practising for a few years he found the guilt leaving

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DoOver   Time Travel   Harem   Slow  

Much later the party started to break up. Pictures were taken of all the rescuers and John Jr. in my arms. I refused to have any picture taken of me without the police and, by now, our favourite mechanic.

Helen asked about Aron, and I told her. She didn't seem to worry about him, for he was in good hands. I kissed faces the Italian way, or shook hands with everybody present. Mario came back out of the kitchen and I shook his hand, too. The reporters raved about his cooking and said they would try to get some plugs in about his restaurant, and send some of the specialty reporters here to sample his food and report their findings in the paper.

Laura, Natalie, Helen and I were the last to leave. All of us were sleepy and still very full. I rode with Natalie, while Helen rode with Laura.

I sat close and said, "I want to sleep with you tonight."

"I would like that, but I am so full you would burst me like a balloon."

"I am the same way. I just want to sleep with you beside me. Can we do that?"

"How can I resist you?"

"That is what I like, a compliant woman."

"I am not compliant!"

"You are my woman, and you will do as I say."

She thought for a moment. "Am I?"

I looked into her eyes and said, "I want you to be mine. You will have to share, but I hope that there will be enough for you. I am not asking for tonight, or this year, but for our lifetimes. Is that too big of a commitment for you?"

"I don't know. We hardly know each other. I have many secrets that you may not want to know about, or you might maybe even be frightened off."

"Let's start now by getting to know each other better. When I finish school, I will ask you again."

"I like that. It gives me a few years to understand you. I think you are the most complex person I have ever met. Your personality seems to reach out and hold me firmly, yet so softly."

I didn't tell here that I wanted to graduate in one year and pass all four grades. "I think I want to test out Laura's new bed. It is big enough for all of us."

"Your sister goes to our school, Alex," she said apprehensively.

"I have not used the word wife before to any of you, partly, because you all deserve it, but our laws do not allow it. I want you three for my wives. You will bear my children and help me change the world. It has to start somewhere, and tonight is a good time."

When we stopped at Laura's, she was taken back by the fact that we parked in the back beside her car. I simply said, "I hope you don't mind, but we would like to stay the night."

She thought for a while and replied, "It is ok with me."

To Helen I said, "I want us to sleep here tonight."

She took less time and said simply, "Yes, Alex."

When we got upstairs, Laura showed Helen the washroom. When she was done, the other two went in and came out quite quickly. I took only a few minutes, and the three girls were waiting expectantly. Each one had a nightie on, with panties and bra underneath.

I took them to the bedroom, removed Laura's nightie, kissed her passionately and put her to bed. I did the same to Helen and put her beside Laura. I took off all my clothes, then Natalie's nightie, and got into bed. Natalie shut off the light, and we managed to get to sleep in the new, king-sized bed.

Part way through the night Helen woke me up. She was in pain and couldn't get to sleep. "Sit up, sweetheart." She did without comment. I moved toward the centre line, but close to the head of the bed. I coaxed Helen to lean against my chest.

My hands caressed her abdomen slowly and worked the area over her ovaries. I worked from her waist to her mons and back up again. She had given a gasp at first touch, but this turned to moans of enjoyment after a few minutes. In another moment she had her nails into my arms, as she shook in an orgasm shooting through her body.

She took my hand in hers and kissed the palm. "That was so nice, Alex."

"You are welcome, my love. Do you need one more time?"

"If you are not too tired? I love your hands on me."

I started one more time. When Helen was getting excited, I got Laura, now awake, to caress one of Helen's legs and Natalie to do the other. The girls seemed to know just what to do, for Helen orgasmed and seemed to stay at that level till she collapsed in utter bliss.

When Helen started to snore, Laura said, "I have a sore tummy, too."

I threw a leg over Helen toward Laura and then got out of bed. Going to the foot of the bed, I crawled up to Laura and got her to hold her thighs as I started kissing her mons and licking her clit. She was very excited and orgasmed quickly. I didn't allow her to rest but brought her one more time to that place she loved.

I worked back down, then move over to Natalie and got her panties off and did the same thing. Her orgasms were loud enough to wake the others. After crawling back to my place, I managed to sleep the rest of the night.

The morning brought me out of a delightful dream. I looked down through squinted eyes to see. The three girls had pulled the sheet back and were staring at my immature erection. One after the other would take a small lick to see my reaction to the individual touches. I heard quiet giggles, and whispered suggestions passed back and forth.

My legs were spread, and I had to think that the girls got me this way. Natalie leaned over and licked my hairless scrotum, then got back to see my body's reaction. Laura licked my abdomen, while her hair gently caressed my throbbing penis. In a moment, Helen bent down and licked the inside of one thigh, and again her stray hairs tickled me.

They kept this up a few times more till I said, "I am going to try to live with you ladies for the rest of my life. The way you are treating me, I will burn out much too fast."

Natalie said, "Can't take three little girls, Mr. Kramer? I thought you wanted all three of us."

"I do, but I had a rough night. I dreamed that I made three beautiful women happy. I thought that they would be glad of being with me."

The girls washed and dressed, and contrary to what I told Aron, I got them to hurry. We got to a restaurant early enough to have a good breakfast.

Over our breakfast I asked Natalie, "Would you like to have Laura living with you in your apartment." Before she could answer I asked Laura, "Would you consider moving in with Natalie? There are many benefits. Now only one rent needs be paid. I imagine you can split the savings between both of you. Natalie tells me that both of the old couple downstairs are partially deaf. Since they are old, they even may agree to sell the house to a young and upcoming entrepreneur."

The girls looked at each other as if the idea was new to them. Nobody commented, so I continued, "I am not pushing either of you. I am just telling you that this section of the city is due for major redevelopment. Though the economy is not very good now, it will improve, and the value of the land will increase over time. Soon there will be a lot of people here looking for gold and needing a temporary place to stay. As I said last night, I am going to set up shop to manufacture games, puzzles and, I think, a doll, too."

Helen asked, "Why a doll? They are for kids. And kids don't have lots of money."

"Their parents do, and there is usually an upsurge in the population after a war. Television will be used as a babysitter, and that will cause problems far into our future."

Natalie asked, "How do you know that?"

"It is basic human nature. People take the easy way all the time. If there is a children's show playing, the children will watch it and not bother the parents. This brings health problems from watching instead of doing. The shows will come, because the first one will make a lot of money for the developers, the TV station, and the network. More will see the way to quick money and will jump on the bandwagon. Greed has a way of doing that and is part of the human condition. All I want to do is to make sure that the shows give some educational value, and perhaps I can restrict the garbage that is surely going on the air."

We separated in the school parking lot, and I walked with Helen to the door. "What do you think of Natalie? I know that you like Laura."

Helen blushed and hung her head. "I meant that she is a nice person. You are still too conservative in your outlook about many things, including sex."

She looked at me inquisitively, "Did you ever do anything with a boy?"

"I never did. I wanted to a few times, till I found that girls are where my energies would be better focussed. Men see girls having fun a lot differently than girls do, or how they see other males doing the same thing. Girls get to hug and kiss each other, and men see nothing wrong. Many nationalities have the same gender kissing each other. Nothing is wrong in that action."

"I feel odd about letting a girl touch me like that."

"You probably had those thoughts all along, just as I did. It is natural. I want this to continue, if all three of you can continue."

We stopped outside the door and I said, "I will be trying to change the world. Sometimes that means I have to manufacture something. Other times, I have to sell an idea to a group or even an individual, and still other distractions until I will simply be late coming home. That means I have lonely wives. If they are friends and can relieve the stress on occasion, then I will be happy that they are not trying to destroy our family."

"Wives, Alex?"

"I talked to Natalie last night. There is no better term. I want to be the father of all of your children. I will look out for you and the children. But unlike traditional families, there will be more than one wife, and the wives will also have very important duties."

"Like running one of your companies?", she said with a very big smile.

"That is just part of it. There will be groups of companies. The money I will make will rival many large countries. The power our family will have, you cannot even imagine, yet."

Her expression changed to awe, "Like a Prime Minister?"

"Yes, just like that, but even more so. We don't have to worry about voters, but possibly the share holders may do the same thing. At least they will not be as sheep-like as the voters are. They look out for their best interests, instead of what a politician gave them recently."

Many people shook hands even before class started. Mr. Ross at least introduced a new concept that required the students to pay attention to him rather than the reluctant celebrity in the class.

Mr. Lockhart in History congratulated me on saving little John, and then, thankfully, went on with the class.

Miss Forester in English Comp did the same, and then gave us a surprise test to show that she was not going soft.

Typing was the last class before lunch, and I was up to 35 words a minute. It took a bit of concentration to hit the keys harder than a computer keyboard. I would love to introduce the IBM golf ball typewriter, but that took a lot of work and time, which could be better spent working on electronics.

Rita was in fine form at lunch. She told some funny anecdotes about her talks with the mayor, two aldermen and Mr. Caversham, the publisher of our local paper. The students cracked up when Rita asked if I agreed. I simply said, "Yes, dear." Something their parents must have said many times.

Mr. Creighton in machine shop gave his own congratulations. When the class was all busy, I asked him, "Sir, I am setting up a manufacturing facility to make a puzzle and another for a game. I need some plastic extrusion machines. They can be found in Toronto, or I can get them from the States. I need skilled people to make the intricate dies, competent maintenance personnel, good machine operators and then some people to assemble the product. All this will be in this city, and possibly the majority of the people will come from here, too. Do you know of any people who could do this work for me?"

"That is a good question. I hope you can afford this, as well as your bus project. There is a lot of unemployment, and most of the better people have gone south for a job. I don't even know if they are working or not. I will look into it tonight."

"Thank you, sir. I want to go looking for the machines, but I cannot leave school because of all the time I have already lost."

"You have finished your projects for the year, and your marks are the highest I have ever given. Go in my office and look at some of the catalogues. I don't have many, but you can at least get the phone numbers of the companies."

"May I make local calls?"

"I don't see why not."

"Have you and Mr. Sotola located any busses that might be suitable for my needs?"

"There is one in Montréal, but somebody has to go and check it out."

"You both can go and look. I will pay the travel costs. Mr. Sotola already has your fee and the cheque for the deposit."

"I think we can do that. Why do you want a bus that large?"

"Luxury, and a bit of common sense. I will sell it anyway. It is my test bed for the things you are working on, and then I get to sell the completed unit. If you two do well, we will start manufacturing them. Look on this as a test of your manufacturing capabilities. The industry will be worth hundreds of millions."

The man just looked bug eyed at me.

I went into the back room and looked through some of the catalogues. I saw that all the machinery was really antique from what I had known before. They would still do the job, though. The types of machines I wanted were not even listed in the catalogues.

I made phone calls to local suppliers, and I tried to talk to the people in charge. None were able to put together the fact that my name as a potential machine buyer was the same as the boy in the newspapers.

Two owners of businesses were asked to meet me at the high school at 2:15. "It is important that you are on time," I mentioned to both. They were to see Mr. Creighton, and he would lead them to me.

The electricity class was not too much of a challenge. I talked to Mr. Smith the same way I had approached Mr. Creighton. He knew that there was nothing he could teach me in grade-nine electricity, and I was given a free hand to work on my projects. They would help me get ahead, but would also help the local economy that had gone into a slump after the war. The Korean War had not happened yet, and thus the expected boom it brought about had not come, either

Mr. Smith had a phone, too, and I used it to call in some written quotes for some equipment for the prefab homes. I was allowed to spend the remainder of the class outside talking to Izzy.

He told me about a troop of females that had gone through his buildings like shit through a goose. I said, "They were going to make the buildings a home. Curtains, beds, and linen will be put in. I just phoned about some ceramic flooring. I want you to look at it and pick what will be durable and slip resistant."

"Not too many people use tiles."

"Ah, not now they don't, but they will."

Science and Geography were next, but I didn't see too much chance of dodging those classes with the teachers involved.

The bell at the end of the day rang, and I gathered my notes and started to leave the school. I caught Mr. Summers coming out of a classroom, and he seemed to be seriously pissed. "You got me into a lot of trouble with your lies, Kramer."

I stopped to look at him. He didn't really look that rational, but then again, nobody is completely sane. It is like being perfect. It is not within a human's ability. "What do you mean, sir? I said nothing that was not the truth."

"You lied about everything. I was trying to guide you. Discipline is what this school needs. Discipline is what you need, too. I don't know how you took the credit for saving that kid's life, but I know you did."

"I never took credit. I only did some. The police and the mechanic did some, as did Mike Stoner."

"But you got all the credit and I am not forgetting how you got everybody to follow what you were doing. Even your building is disrupting the school. What little money you were supposed to give, is nothing compared to the harm you have inflicted."

"I am sorry you feel that way. Perhaps you should voice your concerns to the school board."

"Bah!" His hand went up again and I just stood my ground. There were no witnesses this time. He lowered his hand and said, "You are not worth it." He turned around and went to his office.

I found Natalie in Laura's office. Nobody was around. The girls smiled mischievously at me, but I had to burst their bubble. "Sorry, my ladies. Summers is going off the deep end. I laid a good portion of the blame in his lap, and the board must have seen him as an albatross. He met me in the hall and accused me of lying to the board."

Natalie said, "Watch out for him, Alex. He will hurt you if he can. He has done it to others."

This made me think of the cries I heard in a room close to the office. Perhaps even now the unbalanced Summers was finding an outlet for his aggression. "Helen and I need a ride to Mario's to get Aron, then a ride home. I am going to the office; someone may need a hand."

I left quickly and even ran no matter what the rules said. There were two rooms close to the door and I leaned against each and listened to each. The further one had some rhythmic poundings. Natalie caught up to me and I put my finger to my mouth. She came closer and put her ear to the door with me. We heard more thrashing, then a male voice grunting a few times, then a curse and a slap. From behind the door we heard, "You stupid bitch."

More slaps followed and then I heard a feminine cry. Natalie was about to break in but I stopped her. She was very angry, and just barely followed my lead. I physically pulled her outside the main door while we looked in.

"Why did you stop me? There were two of us. We could have got him fired." Natalie was really worked up, and I knew she would probably physically attack Summers if he were present.

"Stop, Natalie, and think. Summers has the poor girl cowed. I think he is having sex with both of them. Haven't you seen how frightened they always seem to be?"

"Yes, they are scared."

"This is also a legal matter. A man can do many things to a woman and get away with it. The judges and lawmakers are men. You have lots of scars, and I have not even asked you about them, but I think they centre on an abusive man."

She looked down like a submissive woman now. "Natalie, look at me. I am not like that, and I will never be like that. I want to stop Summers now, and we need irrefutable proof. Even the two of us would mean that the board would discipline you for unfounded accusations. I am still a minor in the eyes of the law, and my testimony means little. The girl will be forced to perjure herself and the other girl, too. We need to do this right, so Summers is nailed tight."

"How are we going to do that?"

"We..."

Natalie went back into the school and into the office to see which of the girls was the one abused. There obviously was another door, for nobody came out of the one I watched. After twenty minutes Natalie came to me and said, "I found her."

I said nothing but ran to the parking lot. Helen and Laura were talking beside Laura's car. "Laura, you and Helen, go to your office now. A secretary was just sexually abused by Summers. Natalie is going to try to get her to leave under a pretext. We are trying to build a case, and we need witnesses, and more importantly, cooperation from the victim."

I ran back to the school and through the main doors. Far ahead I saw Natalie with her arm around the shoulders of one of the secretaries. The figure was slumped over and she looked even smaller that she normally was. My footsteps slowed and I allowed the women to get to the nurse's station first.

When I arrived, Natalie and the secretary were in the small examination room. I could hear crying and Natalie's voice on occasion saying that things would be all right. I thought it best to let them have a few moments of peace before I came in. I was still a male, even if I was young.

A moment later Laura and Helen came running up to the station. Helen said, "Summers just left. He was still mad."

"Laura, Natalie has the girl in the exam room. Start to do a standard assault and rape form."

"A what!"

Shit, that hadn't been worked out yet. "Do you have a camera nearby?"

"No."

"I didn't see if the secretary was Valerie or Linda. Ask her, if she wants immediate medical assistance? Does she require a safe place to stay for the night? Ask her, if she wants to contact a friend, a family member, or a professional counsellor?"

"She will still be confused, disoriented, and emotionally upset, even though I think this has happened before. The most important thing you can do is to listen to what she is able to share. Do not try to evaluate her statements, or make value judgments about what she is saying. I would prefer that she made a charge out against Summers, but don't pressure her to do so."

"Examine the girl, if you can. Check for lacerations. Record where it is and other criteria like size, shape, direction and severity. Do the same thing about bruising. I would like her to go to the hospital to recover vaginal specimens to test for semen, acid phosphates, and a blood group determination."

"It would be good to get some blood tests of her to identify drug and alcohol levels."

"Alex, why does she need that test? We know her, and she would not be like that."

"What would Summers' lawyer have a jury believe? They would say she was a drunken prostitute who did this all the time, and even attacked Summers with her body."

"Nobody would believe that!"

"Laura, I love you, but you are naive. Politicians and the military have been getting a country or a world to believe what is presented to them since we decided caves were a great place to live. Now, go into the room and I will wait outside the door. I doubt if a male would be welcome. Ask me any questions you need, and I will reply. We need to be prepared for any defence Summers can mount, because he will try his best to wiggle out of this."

"Now get in there. Remember that she has to make the decisions, not us."

Laura looked at me funny and then knocked lightly on the door and entered.

Helen asked, "Did you see this thing before Alex?"

I held her hands and said, "I have visions in my mind of this happening many times and me having to help the women and, sometimes, males involved."

Helen and I whispered to each other, and in half an hour Laura called us in. It was Valerie. She was standing beside the other two.

Laura said, "Valerie does not want to press charges, or even go to the hospital."

"Hi Valerie," I said quietly with as caring a voice as I could muster. "It is not nice to be talking under this circumstances. I am glad to see that at least you look a little better. I plan on getting Summers, though, and I could use some advice from you. You won't have to do anything, just talk to us. Do you think you can do that?"

"You're only... I think you are too young."

"Valerie, I can think clearer than most people, and I know what has to be done. The age I look is not the same as the way I think. Now, do you want to go through this again with Linda, or do you want to stop this with only a few words."

At Linda's name she almost broke down. "Does Linda suffer more than you?"

"We get the same. She has even a harder time dealing with it. I don't know what I am going to do."

"I do. Tell us how all this started."

Her voice started out very hesitantly and built up to a very emotional call for help. Summers had got the two of them a job right out of grade 12. The two girls were only a few years older than Helen. Summers was quite charming at first, and Valerie was taken in by his charm. Kisses in the supply room got common. Soon Valerie found that Linda, too, was kissed. On occasion, Summers would make a game of it, and take both into the room at the same time.

After two months he managed to get them to display their breasts while he kissed them. His hands and lips made them feel good.

One time he convinced them to kiss each other while topless. Linda was quite submissive, and she was easy to convince, but Valerie finally did this to show that she loved him.

Three days later Summers wanted more clothes removed. Linda was asked first, and did as she was told, even though she didn't want to, she said later.

Summers used his fingers to make Linda feel good. When Valerie resisted this Summers took out some photographs. They were taken in the supply room without them knowing. It showed the two girls kissing, and Linda naked. Valerie was told that the authorities would believe that Valerie would be naked, too, if they saw the photos. The board would think that the girls had been making love to each other.

Valerie had given in and was photographed anyway. Soon he used his penis and took each of the girls. Four months into their new jobs, they were having vaginal and anal intercourse. If the girls wanted to say something, then they would be fired by the board and shown to their families as lesbians.

We left soon after. The office was locked and Valerie's purse was inside the room. She had her own apartment, but I did not want her to be alone tonight.

"Valerie, I want you to stay with Laura tonight. You don't have your keys, anyway. She will assist you any way she can. Tomorrow, you are going to call in sick. I don't want you hurt any more."

I turned to Laura, "Get some pyjamas on the way home, and stock up on some food. The two of you can talk tonight, if you are able and learn all the small points about how Summers operates. I will talk to you tomorrow at my lunch," I said as I handed her some money. "Buy a good douche, and maybe Valerie would like a long, hot bubble bath."

"Yes, Alex."

The two left, and Natalie drove us to Mario's. Natalie said, "That was a very hard thing for me to witness. I hate Summers now even more than I did before. Can you get him arrested?"

"Not without a lot of evidence. The courts side with the men, because the judges are men. That is something I am going to have to change."

I was not going to breach Valerie's and Linda's privacy, but this act was necessary.

We were late getting Aron, but nobody seemed to be bothered by the delay. I put enough money in an envelope to pay for yesterday's meal and handed it to Maria when we were alone. She would probably refuse the money. I started telling her about the reason we were late. She soon forgot about the money and listened intently to what I said.

Mario was called, and he learned the same things as his wife. He was a very angry man now, and wanted to go after Summers and break him in two. I said, "I have a better way. The two of you were told, because I want you as witnesses. I want to get Summers, and I need people to see him caught in the act."

Supper at home was a more sombre affair and Aron didn't know why. I worked hard on my own business and found it hard to concentrate. Helen wanted me in bed sooner than usual, and needed to be held. I rubbed her abdomen for half an hour and gave her relief from her cramps and a few satisfying orgasms. Before going to sleep, she swallowed me and I had my own pleasure. Aron again came into the room half way through the night and got in on the other side of me.

We got to school earlier than usual and went to Laura's station. We had to wait a while for her to come. She was still upset by last afternoon's happenings. We both got a synopsis of last night's conversation with Valerie. Laura seemed to feel better for getting the information off her chest. I gave her a passionate kiss, and then gave an equal one to Helen. Both girls smiled at this and even held hands in sisterhood. Sometimes it was very easy to please a woman, and at other times it was impossible.

While Helen went off to her friends I went to electricity and Mr. Smith. He was in his room sipping a cup of coffee. "Hello, Mr. Smith. How are you this morning?"

"Good, Alex, and you?"

"Physically fine, but mentally in a lot of turmoil."

"How so?"

"This is one of those times when you do not want to know. To help me and many other people, I would like to borrow a small audio amplifier, some tools and some wire."

"What for, Alex?"

"Please do not ask. I am doing nothing illegal or immoral, but some people will be seriously pissed. If you know nothing about it, then you cannot be punished."

"Me, punished?"

"The equipment, please?"

"Well, I can leave some equipment out on the back table. If it disappears and at a later date finds its way back, then, I guess, I will not really know that it ever went anywhere."

"Thank you, sir. I have to go. I have some more skulduggery to perform."

Mrs. Cranston had just stepped out of the office and both the Principal and the Vice Principal's doors were closed. Linda was alone in the corner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.