Flawed Wife

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I consider myself very lucky to have such a beautiful wife, although she is only 23 years old, to my 29, she has lived her life to the full. I of course didn't know any of this until after I had married her, but after an initial shock I found it very stimulating to hear of her sexual adventures when she was younger. I sowed my fair share of wild oats in my time but its nothing compare to hers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   First   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   .

I consider myself very lucky to have such a beautiful wife, although she is only 23 years old, to my 29, she has lived her life to the full. I of course didn't know any of this until after I had married her, but after an initial shock I found it very stimulating to hear of her sexual adventures when she was younger. I sowed my fair share of wild oats in my time but its nothing compare to hers.

So lets start at the being, I met her when she was just out of college and joined my company. It was love at first sight for both of us and only after 6 months we were married. I knew she wasn't a virgin when I met her but I didn't know the extent of which she had put herself about.

So when did I first find out, well it was on our honeymoon that she first spoke of her past life and it all started so innocently.

"Stand over there honey," I said, "I want to take your picture."

She was dressed in a very small bikini and looked magnificent. I noticed straight away they she seemed very much at ease posing for me.

"Have you done this before?" I asked in all innocence.

"Yeah a bit," she admitted.

"Where?" I asked somewhat intrigued.

"Oh a modelled a bit when I was at college," she said off hand, "just to help with my fees."

"Oh," I responded, I was even more intrigued now and wanted to know more but she seemed reluctant to offer any more information.

I didn't push her then but I had these visions in my mind of her posing for some degenerate photographer and doing disgusting things for him. In truth I had no idea what models got up to when they pose but my cock was nice and hard.

A couple of nights later we had drunk a couple of bottles of wine and she had also smoked a bit too and she was well wasted.

"So tell me about this posing you did at college?" I asked seeing she was very mellow and might open up to me more.

"Not a lot to it," she murmured, "my friend Kate got me into it, we were both short of money and she knew this guy."

"And?" I pushed.

"Nothing, he took my picture and paid me money," she slurred.

"Come on, there must be more to it than that," I asked, "like what were you wearing?"

"Oh not a lot," she giggled, "good money though, paid for my books that year."

"So you posed with no clothes on then?" I asked, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Yeah, Kate did too and we did it together as well," she said.

"You posed naked with Kate, your friend?" I asked.

"Mmm, first time I've ever touched a girl like that," she said.

My mind was spinning now, did she mean she had sex with her girlfriend while this guy took pictures. It was all too much for my cock and I need to put it in to her and now. It was a fast and hard fuck lasting all of 2 minutes. After that I fell asleep with images in my mind of my pretty naked wife in the arms of some unknown naked female.

I took a lot more pictures while we were away and a few were of her topless on the beach and around the pool. She didn't seem to mind going topless around people or having her picture taken. Did I mind that my new wife had a history before me, well part of me, that primitive part that got angry when guys looked at her, that part of me said yes. But I knew she hadn't lived in a cocoon until I came along and of course I'd had a few moments myself.

In a quieter moment I wondered if she had the right figure to be a photographic model, aren't they all big and busty, Louise was anything but that. Oh she had great pair of tits but they were quite small at 34b, a tiny waist and she had these great incredible long slim legs. It was obvious that I knew nothing, for she had modelled and been paid. Of course now she had confided in me I was egger to hear more, trouble was although she didn't hid anything she didn't actually come forward with any information either. The fact she likes to smoke a bit of weed now and again and the effects it has on her was a great boon to me.

"So tell me about Kate?" I asked, it was late and she had smoked quite a lot.

"So what do you want to know?" she asked.

"Anything and nothing," I said vaguely.

"Well she was my best friend at college, we shared rooms for 3 years and swapped boyfriend like crazy," she giggled. "Poor guys didn't know we knew about it but of course we exchanged notes on how big they were and rated their performances."

"So what was she like?" I asked.

"Oh you would have loved her, all the men did," she giggled, "fucking great body with a very pretty face and she would drop her knickers, if she ever wore any, for anybody, even more than me and that's saying something."

"Oh," I said.

"And if one of us didn't have any luck finding a shag for the evening we would share the one we did have," she giggled, "and if we both struck out we would go to bed together and have fun just the two of us."

"Oh," I repeated.

"They were some good times," she sighed, "thinking about it has made me randy, please stick your cock in me."

There was no denying the hardness of my cock or the wetness of her pussy.

"Oh yes," she groaned, "that is what I want, I nice hard cock in me."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.