House in the Woods: Amy - Cover

House in the Woods: Amy

by Shakes Peer2B

Copyright© 2004 by Shakes Peer2B

BDSM Sex Story: How Mike acquired his part-time slave, Amy.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   DomSub   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   .

Copyright© 2004

"Damnit girl! Watch what you're doing!" I wasn't normally this harsh with waitresses, but then, I didn't normally get hot coffee poured in my lap!

"Oh! I'm sorry, Sir!" the auburn-haired young lady cried. Something in the way she said it... or maybe it was her posture...

Whatever triggered it, I was beginning to get a feeling about this young lady. 'Let's just see... !' I told myself. There weren't many people in the cafe, and none nearby, so I quickly devised a little test.

"What's your name, girl!" I snapped.

"Amy, sir!" she answered meekly, head down, hands wanting to clasp each other, but having nothing to hold onto but the coffee pot.

"Put the pot down before you scald someone else, Amy!" I said, watching her face.

She quickly fumbled the coffee pot onto the table, then started fidgeting with the little apron she wore.

"Go to the back and get three CLEAN towels." I commanded, "Two of the towels are to be damp - not wet - with warm water. The third is to be dry. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir!" she answered, but she still stood, head down, as if waiting for more orders.

"Well?" I said, "What are you waiting for? Hop to it before these stains get set!"

"Oh!" she cried, "Yes, sir!"

While she was gone, I deliberately shifted my cock to the coffee-stained leg of my trousers.

She returned in a few minutes with the required towels, holding them out to me.

"What are you waiting for, girl?" I said evenly, "Clean this mess up, then dry my pants with the other towel!"

She quickly knelt beside me and dabbed at the 'safe' areas with one of the damp towels.

"Are you petting me, girl," I asked quietly, "or cleaning up your mess?"

"I'm, uh, I'm cleaning... uh, that is, I'm, uh..." she stammered.

"I want those stains, all of them, gone, girl!" I didn't raise my voice, just hardened my tone.

"Yes, sir!" she answered, and started scrubbing at the material, still trying to avoid the elongated bulge of my 'third' leg.

"All of them, girl!" I hissed.

She gulped and nodded, starting to tentatively scrub at the bulge as well. My cock, of course, started to grow and elongate. Amy stared fixedly at it, swallowing hard, as she continued her cleaning duties. I handed her the second towel and took the first, putting it on top of the table. Amy's strokes were no longer confining themselves to the stained area, but were vigorously traveling the length of my bulge. Her breath was coming faster. I watched down the scooped neck of her top as her lovely breasts pressed rhythmically against the fabric.

I handed her the dry towel and said softly, "Now, dry!"

She looked briefly at my face, lips slightly parted, cheeks flushed, then returned to her task. She was very diligent, never looking up until I was dry as a dishtowel could make me.

"When is your next break, Amy?" I asked as she knelt beside me.

She glanced at the watch she wore on her left wrist and said, "In about fifteen minutes, sir."

I handed her the towels and said, "Finish pouring my coffee, and come back here on your break."

"Yes, sir!" she said. Her hand trembled as she poured, but all of it went into the cup.

As she turned to leave, I said sharply, "Amy!"

"Yes, sir?" she turned back expectantly.

"Before you come back here, go to the bathroom and remove your bra and panties and bring them to me." I said softly.

Her eyes went wide and her mouth worked as she swallowed several times, but finally she nodded and scurried off. I tried to remain calm over the next quarter hour and not think about the consequences of Amy going to her boss or the sheriff with her story. Amy, though was having difficulties. She dropped a tray of dirty dishes, then, while trying to clean up the mess, knocked over a couple of chairs.

One of the old women in the front of the cafe asked irritably, "What's gotten into you today, Amy? You've got the dropsy something awful!"

Amy did her best to smooth things over and wound up making them worse. Things progressed from bad to worse until Harvey, the owner of the cafe, had had enough.

"I don't know what's gotten into you, Amy, but you'd better take the rest of the day off before you knock the whole place down!"

"I'm sorry, Harvey!" she wailed, "I'll do better! I just need to calm down some!"

"Amy," Harvey said, "you're usually the best waitress I've got, but today you're an accident looking for a place to happen. Just take the rest of the day off and get whatever's got you so jittery out of your system!"

"If you say so, Harvey." Amy glanced quickly in my direction, then at the exit door, then at the restroom door. I could almost hear the gears turning in her mind. Face flushed, she headed for the bathroom, paused for a moment with her hand on the door, then went inside.

It was several minutes before she emerged, a wadded up bundle of fabric in one hand, and slipped into the booth across the table from me.

"Put them on the table." was all I said.

Blushing even more, she gave me a startled look, then, hesitantly, placed the hand holding her little bundle on the table, reluctantly letting it open to release the items on the tabletop. Had we been anywhere else, I would have let them stay in plain view, but I didn't really want our sleepy little community waking up to my true nature, so I took the flimsy little bits of satin and stuffed them in my pocket.

"Why did you do that, Amy?" I asked in a low voice.

"B-because you told me to, sir." she mumbled.

"Do you do everything someone tells you to do?"

"No, sir!" she blushed again.

"Then why this time?" I gazed intently into her eyes.

"I-I don't know, sir." she flushed even more, her young face a mask of anxiety.

"Shall I tell you why?"

She gulped and nodded, her auburn tresses hiding her face for just a moment.

"You are a submissive, Amy." I said evenly, "Someone who needs another person to tell her what to do - to surrender her life to."

"That's not true!" she cried defensively. "I'm not like that at all! Just ask anyone!"

"You are with ME." I replied, "Take the middle finger of your right hand and stick it deep into your pussy. If it doesn't come out slimy with your juice, I'll admit that I was wrong and leave you alone."

"I can't do that!" she whispered fiercely, "Not here! Someone will see!"

"No one can see what you do under this table, Amy." I said, "Do it now or leave!"

Blushing again, she moved her right hand under the table. Her lush lips parted and her eyelids fluttered as she impaled herself on her finger. Drawing it out, she tentatively raised her extended finger, practically running with her passion, above the table-top. She gazed at the fluids running down her hand fearfully, shaking her head in denial.

"Do you have a boyfriend, Amy?" I asked softly.

"No, sir." she replied absently, still staring at her finger. "I date a couple of the local boys now and then, but nothing serious."

"Stop seeing them." I said.

That got her attention. Eyes riveted to mine, she asked, "Why?"

"Because you belong to me now." I replied, "I won't have others using my property without my permission."

I half-expected a tirade, and her head did start to shake involuntarily in denial, but she just shivered and whispered, "Yes, sir."

"Do you know where I live, Amy?"

"Yes, sir." she was gazing raptly at my face, as if seeing me for the first time.

I threw a couple of bills on the table to cover my meal and her tip and said, "Be there in one hour."

About forty-five minutes later, her little Toyota pulled up into the front yard. I watched from inside the screen door as she got out and climbed the steps to the front porch. Since she was coming into shadow from bright sunlight, she didn't see me behind the screen until she was reaching to knock on the doorframe.

"Remove your clothes. Fold them, and hand them to me." I said calmly through the mesh, "Each time you come here, you will do this, without being told."

"Here?!" she cried, looking desperately around the clearing, "Somebody might see!"

"No one will see," I said calmly, "except me and anyone I choose to allow to see you. Now do it! You're wasting time!"

Still flushed and nervous, she reached back and slid the zipper of her dress down to her ass. Amy shrugged out of the bodice but kept it clasped tightly in front of her until she saw my expression harden. Slowly, in fits and starts, she let the fabric slip away from her breasts, pausing again as auburn curls began to show.

"I said 'strip', Amy! Not 'strip-tease'!"

With a start, she dropped the dress, stepping daintily out of it as it puddled around her feet. She picked it up, folded it as best she could, and handed it around the screen to me.

"Shoes and socks too!"

She stepped on the heel of one shoe and pulled her foot out, using her sock-covered foot to do the same with the other shoe. Bending over, she gave me a delightful view of her young breasts as she removed her socks.

As she straightened, and handed me her shoes with socks tucked inside, she started to cover herself with her hands, but realized that was not what I wanted, and dropped her arms self-consciously to her sides.

"Here are the rules, Amy." I began, as she stood, beautifully, self-consciously, naked, on the other side of the screen, "Any time you speak to me when we are not in public, you will call me sir. You will not speak unless asked a question or told to speak. You may request permission to speak occasionally, but only to clarify an order. Once inside this house, your body is mine to do with as I please. You will choose a safeword for use in case something exceeds your limits. Use it with caution, because you will be punished each time you use it. Choose your safeword now. A word that will not come up in any sexual situation, but which you can remember and say, even under extreme circumstances."

She looked at me blankly for a few seconds while her mind caught up with her ears, then gave a little shudder and said "Uh, 'ticket'? Uh, sir!"

"Can you remember to say that, even under extreme duress?"

"Um, I think so, sir."

"All right. Your safeword is 'ticket'." I repeated, opening the screen, "Now you may enter your new life."

It was a bit melodramatic, but the shudder that went through her as she stepped across the threshold was worth it.

"Straight ahead to the kitchen, slave." I ordered. The shiver that went down her spine that time made her lovely buttocks quiver.

I triggered the remote for the entrance to my dungeon and watched Amy's eyes grow large as the back wall of the pantry sank inward. I guided her down the stairs with a hand on her elbow, her breath quickening with every step. As her eyes cleared the bottom of the stair opening, she gasped and stopped, staring around her at the array of bondage fixtures, whips, chains, and sex toys that assaulted her vision.

I gave her a moment to absorb it all, then said softly "Move, slave. You'll want to experience a goodly portion of these things before the evening is done!"

Her head swung slowly from side to side as her feet automatically continued her descent. I wasn't sure if it was denial, or an attempt to take in all around her.

"Undress me, slave." I commanded, "Quickly!"

Amy fumbled with my belt but finally got my pants down, then remembered my shoes. It was a bit of a struggle for her to untie and slip them off with my pants bunched around my ankles, and I let her fumble with it until she finally got shoes and pants off, then asked, "Are you learning, slave?"

Another shiver realigned her spine and she answered meekly, "Yes, sir!"

"See that you do!" was my only reply.

The auburn-haired beauty finished undressing me without further mishap. I grasped a handful of her lustrous hair and, stepping behind her, asked, "Have you ever given a blowjob, slave?"

Something about the word 'slave' touched a deeply buried part of her, because every time I said it, she shivered, as if having a mini-orgasm.

"Yes sir." she answered, her head bent far backward by my grip on her hair, so that she looked at me upside down.

"Have you ever been face-fucked, slave?"

I watched her esophagus work as she struggled to swallow, "N-no sir."

I smiled as I fed my growing erection into her mouth. "There's a first time for everything!"

She was leaning backward on her hands, and with her head bent back the way it was, I had a straight path down her lovely throat. I took full advantage of the the angle and, squatting a bit, fed her my rod until her nose was buried in my scrotum. I waited a few moments for her to get her gag reflex under control. She spasmed a little and retched a few times, but finally managed to suppress the urge to vomit.

I withdrew far enough to let her breathe, then went in again. The spasming of her tight little throat felt exquisite around the sensitive glans of my buried cock. I stroked in and out a few times, then buried myself completely and stroked the bulging outline of my cock in her throat with my fingers.

"You look magnificent with my cock buried in your throat, slave!" I said, sincerely.

With no one touching her pussy, she came! The flow of juice down her slimy thighs tripled, and her 'slave' shiver turned into a full blown orgasmic spasm!

I stroked her cheek affectionately and pulled out far enough to let her breathe. "Do you deny, now, slave, that you are submissive?"

Amy groaned around my cock, and raised herself to engulf it once again, shaking her head as she went. I let her face-fuck my cock for a few minutes more, then raised her to her feet, trapping her hands behind her and kissing her passionately.

I triggered the sound-system remote and led Amy to a low, padded rail. Heart's 'Magic Man' came on loud and strong as I strapped her face down, lengthwise onto the pad. I bound her hands to the support near her head, and her feet to ringbolts in the floor that stretched her legs wide apart. To each of her dangling pink nipples, I attached one of the loops of a double-ended chain. When I had finished, the chain hung from her nipples, suspended under the padded bar on which she lay. Leaning over her alabaster-skinned back, I drove my tongue into the crevice between her legs, drawing a shriek as I licked from clit to anus in one swift stroke.

Leaning further over, I concentrated on Amy's pink, crinkled rosebud, tickling it first with just the tip of my tongue.

"OH, SIR!" she cried, as I sank two fingers into her dripping honeypot and stroked her G-spot. Just then, Ann Wilson sang, "Ooooo, he got Magic Hands!" and Amy came again!

I stroked my new slave through two more orgasms, sinking my tongue deeper and deeper into her softening anus. By the time I moved behind her Amy's body had so attuned itself to welcome the treatment I was giving her, that she came twice as I sank slowly into her grasping pussy!

Fully embedded, I leaned over and whispered in her delicate little ear, "Do you like my cock in your slave-cunt, Amy?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.