Lessons in lust - Cover

Lessons in lust

Copyright© 2004 by Indy Pop

Chapter 4

Mother/Son Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Husband wants to see wife having sex with another man, but wife have some other ideas

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Sam Woods waited few minutes before going to the front door. He wiped the cum off his fingers and cock with his hanky, before zipping it inside his pants. The scene he witnessed minutes ago, was much hotter than he had expected. All the way he had been playing with his cock; and as Kevin erupted in his mother's mouth, Sam also had emptied his balls on the wall.

Although, he was little disappointed that Rebecca didn't let Kevin fuck her, yet he didn't need a guess that very soon he would be fortunate enough to witness his son banging his beautiful wife... his own mother.

He pressed the doorbell. Rebecca had returned from the bathroom after cleaning her son's cum from her face. She immediately opened the door. Sam hugged her excitedly, drawing her lithe body forcibly into his arms. They kissed, a long passionate kiss. He could again feel blood rushing to his loins and his bulge rubbed against her thighs.

"Where is Kevin?" He asked her, releasing his grip.

"Upstairs." She broke the kiss.

Sam again pulled her back into his arms, planting his lips back on her lips. This time his firm hands moved inside her skirt and he gabbed her ass cheeks tightly and pinched them hard.

Rebecca moaned with lust and pain.

Sam smoothened his grip and let her move away from him.

"It's fantastic dear... fantastic... !" He spoke with a lewd gesture. He withdrew his hanky from his pocket and handed her. "Look what you two have done to me."

"You liked it." Rebecca took his cum drenched hanky, brought near her nose and inhaled the familiar smell of her husband's cum.

"More than anything in this world. But why didn't you let him fuck you. Honey... I'm dying to see his thick cock banging in and out of your slick pussy." He ran his palm between her thighs, feeling her pussy mound through her clothes.

"Relax dear hubby..." She smiled mischievously. "The night is not over yet. He's just a kid... let him give sometime to recover."

He looked into her gleaming eyes.

"Now just go and change." She pushed him towards their bedroom. "Dinner will be ready in fifteen minutes."

About twenty minutes later, the family was sitting around the dining table, eating their dinner silently. Every mind was in a state of excitement for different reasons.

Once they finished their food. Rebecca looked into her husband's eyes. A brief message was passed through their eyes.

"Would you like to take your medicines?"

"Oh sure... please honey..."

Rebecca went to the bedroom and returned immediately. She produced two white pills on her palm.

"Why are you taking these pills?" Kevin who had been silent throughout the dinner, asked suddenly.

"Noting serious honey... dad has been feeling stressed due to overwork therefore doctor has prescribed him some pills that will help him relax and get a good night sleep."

Poor... dad. He thought, looking at his father sympathetically. He had noticed that far last few days dad had been very busy, always coming late in nights. But then it had a very positive side, as it gave him plenty of time to be with his horny mother alone.

Sam took the fake pills and swallowed with water.

After the dinner, they settled in the living room. Rebecca turned on the TV and played a sports channel. But none of them was really interested in the show. Sam was yawning continuously, pretending to be sleepy.

"I'm going to my room." Suddenly Kevin stood from sofa. "Good night mom... night dad."

He headed for his room upstairs.

Sam and Rebecca watched him go. Then they looked at each other, Rebecca's face was flushed. Without waiting for her to speck, Sam rose from the sofa and turned off the TV. Together they walked to their bedroom, after making sure that living room lights were off.

Kevin was lying in his bed, lost in his thought. He just could not able to believe what he had achieved today. He had fucked his own mother with his tongue and she had enjoyed it.

He pulled his shorts down, releasing his cock out of its confine. He gently rubbed his cock, which was already hard like a baton. Ever since he had seen his mother naked, he always visualized about fucking her, and he now knew that soon he would be able to fulfill his dreams.

"Oh... Jesus." He moaned and squeezed his shaft.

He tried to think what his parents would be down stairs. He had heard them switching off the TV and lights in the living room. They must be fucking like hell; he tried to imagine his father's cock moving in and out of his mother's cunt.

Someone knocked the door lightly.

Lost in his thought, Kevin didn't hear it at the first time. He continued visualizing his father fucking his mother. It took him some time to come out of his reverie and realize the knocking at the door.

Pulling his shorts back in position, he stood from the bed and opened the door. Rebecca was standing at the door. She had changed to a see through nightie, so transparent that he could see that she was naked underneath.

"Sorry to disturb you honey." She spoke lewdly. "I was still feeling horny, but your dad went to sleep. So I thought why not take your services again. God you're hard again."

She pointed towards the bulge in front of his short.

"But dad... !" He asked apprehensively.

"Don't worry about him." She moved near him and gently rubbed his bulge. "Dad's sleeping like a dead horse... I replaced his pills with sleeping pills."

Kevin's cock jumped inside his shorts. Rebecca pulled his cock out of his shorts and squeezed it hard, sending waves of lewd passion into his body.

"Strip and lie in your bed. I'll lock the door."

She let him go. Kevin began to strip while she closed the door from inside but actually didn't lock it and left a small crease opened for her husband's view.

Kevin had tossed his shorts and t-shirt, and was lying in the bed waiting for his mother, his thick cock proudly jetting like a flagpole. He was too excited to notice that the door wasn't properly locked.

Rebecca walked near his bed, lifted her nightie over her head and hurled it carelessly on the floor. She then took Kevin's hand and gently placed it over her scorching pussy. He ran his fingers into her thick bush.

"I think there're one or two lessons left in your training." She let him feel his wet pussy. "Tonight we're going to finish them."

Kevin inserted his finger inside her pussy, feeling her burning wetness.

"You'll be a graduate by tomorrow.'" She whispered wantonly as she settled beside him. "A real pussy man... with honors."

Rebecca slid her naked body close to her son. She faced him and her arms wound around his strong neck. The gigantic mounds of her tits crushed over his chest and she kissed her son passionately.

For a very long time, they French kissed, embracing tightly each other.

"Never knew that kissing my own son could be so romantic." Rebecca sighed, easing back a little.

"Me too..." The boy began to mutter.

But he was stopped in between as his mother's mouth was once again sealing his lips; her tongue darted into his mouth causing his words to choke within, she kissed his son passionately.

Kevin's entire body buzzed with a lewd thrill that raced up and down his spine and made his big cock swell to enormous proportions. Rebecca felt his hardness boring into her thighs. She ran one of her hands between her son's thighs grabbing his stiff member.

Mother and son continued with their lewd French kiss, Rebecca rubbed his cock over her bushy mound, soaking its bulbous head with her spending.

Kevin released his grip off her naked back, and inched his hand slowly to her heaving tits.

"Ahhhhhhhhh... !" Rebecca moaned wantonly as her son gripped and pinched her tits forcibly. She rubbed his cock more fervently this time against her cunt slit. Kevin could feel his swollen cock head continuously grinding against his mother's dripping pussy under her guidance. He palmed her juicy tits and squeezed and fondled them. She moaned with lust, in the process releasing his tongue.

"Ohhhh... mom... I... I... wanna fuck you." He gyrated his hips, trying to force his cock inside her willing pussy as it glided over her slit. "Please let me fuck you mom."

Rebecca smiled with his impatience. She stole a look at the door. Although she couldn't see anything but she was sure that by now Sam would be standing right at the door stroking his cock in anticipation, his eyes glued to the opening between the doors which she had left deliberately.

"Be patient honey... you'll get your reward." She let his cock go out of her hand and pushed him back. She sat on his side and changed her position so that she was facing his cock. "Always remember... patience is the key... if you get impatient, your horniness will overtake you. That's what happened when you fucked Samantha."

Kevin was in no mood to listen a lecture on lovemaking from her. He reluctantly let his body at her mercy. Rebecca spooned beside her and slowly gripped his cock at the base. He fingers massaged tenderly the massive erection directly looking into her face. She pulled him forward; her head bent down, her moist tongue flicked out of her lips and touched the throbbing monster.

"Ohhhhh... mom." Kevin moaned. "Please suck."

His cock jerked in her mother's hand. She brought her tongue to the peehole and aptly flicked the drop of precum oozing out of it. It now tasted familiar. Many a times she had fantasies whether the taste of cum would be different or same for different men. After tasting her son's juices she was sure that every cock tastes different even if they belong to the father and son.

She rotated her head, while continuing flicking his cock, to see her son watching her eagerly. He was moaning with pleasure. There eyes met; she tried to make a lewd gesture by raising her eyebrows, then turned her gaze back to his raging hard on. Her tongue swirled over the purple head making it wet with her saliva. Then she took his meat inside her hungry mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." She moaned as her son's dick stuffed her mouth.

She also heard her boy moan, but didn't turned to look at him. Kevin's body was effortlessly gliding in a world of amorous pleasure. His cock between her mother's soft lips, it felt even better than the last session. He knew that he got to do something; otherwise he would simply die of tremendous pleasure his mother was imparting in his body. He didn't wait for her next instruction.

He grabbed her one leg and lifted high, causing her dripping cunt to be fully exposed to his lecherous view. Her entire slit and bush was matted with her abundant juice oozed out of her pussy. He pulled her lower body closer to his face. Like his mother he too flicked his tongue and attacked the puffy lips of his mother's cunt with vigor.

Behind the door, Sam Woods could not control the intense shaking in his legs. He had been watching them from the very beginning. He realized that he couldn't remain standing at the door till his wife and son finish their horny game. Noiselessly, he settled on the floor, his hands gripping his cock, his fingers gently massaging it; he had left his shorts back in his bedroom. He again put his eyes back to the opening between the doors.

Inside the room, his horny wife was sucking his son's cock while his son's head was buried between her thighs sucking her juicy pussy. Sam knew that his wife had a very tight and juicy pussy, and he also knew that his son would never let go an opportunity to drink the sweet nectar from her splendid fountain.

Both, mother and son continued sucking each other. Rebecca could now feel his cock head began to swell. She would have loved to swallow his load again, but she had other things in her mind. She released the grip of her lips from his shaft, and ceased her up and down motion. Slowly she let his shaft slid out of her mouth, rested her face over her son's thighs and silently enjoyed his tongue playing with her pussy.

Down between her legs, Kevin was drowned into her tasty juice and her wild erotic fragrance. Reeling with pleasure, his tongue stabbed her cunt again and again, drinking the sweet nectar offered by it. He moved his one hand between her thighs, pulled his tongue out of her pussy and forcibly inserted his two fingers inside her cunt, moving it in and out with a wild ferocity. His tongue flicked across engorged love bud, causing his mother to squeal in passion. He was little aware of the fact that his mother had stopped sucking his cock and was now enjoying his oral onslaughts.

Rebecca's could not take it any further, her body reeled with rapture and she moaned loudly as the orgasm hit her. Her cunt throbbed uncontrollably around his poking fingers and she filled his tongue with her fresh release.

Kevin drank the every single drop of the heavenly fluid off his mother's cunt, then he rolled off from between her legs, desperately seeking for air. Rebecca immediately shifted her position and spooned beside him, kissing him earnestly. She grabbed his cock and rubbed it against her wet bush.

"Fuck me... Kevin. Fuck mommy." She cried in wanton, rubbing his cock head over her inflamed slit. "Mommy wants all your cock down here."

Kevin was dying to hear those beautiful words from his mother. He realized his moment had arrived, and deep in his heart he knew somehow that he would not fail this time. Samantha would be a history from now.

Sitting outside the door, Sam heard his wife's wild cry. He watched as his son climbed between Rebecca's legs. He knew that he would not be able to control his ejaculation for long, so he put a handkerchief over his throbbing cock and continued massaging his cock.

Kevin tried to grip his cock to position it, but Rebecca was faster. She took his cock at the base and guided its blunt head at her wet opening.

"You want it mom."

"Yes honey, mommy want that beautiful cock." She cried in ecstasy, thrusting her hip upwards. "Give it all to mommy. Put it inside my pussy."

Kevin listened the lewd language from his mother, his cock head nudging into her mother's slit. He let her take control and gently pushed forward, watching his cock head disappearing into Rebecca's sopping pussy.

"Yes... ! Yes... honey." She moaned. "Give it all to me, ram it inside my cunt... baby."

Kevin obliged his mother by applying a deep, hard thrust and his cock bore into his mother's hungry pussy.

"Yesssssss... !" She hissed, thrusting her ass high, accepting his son's intruding organ with panache.

Kevin didn't realize that he had already overcome his weakness, the one he had with Samantha. He didn't feel any tingling, any surging at the base of his cock, which could unsettle him. Rather he felt elated as he watched his entire cock length buried inside his mother's pussy.

Sam looked form behind the door, his son's cock slicing into his beautiful wife's cunt. He watched in amazement as her cunt lips swallowed the whole length of Kevin's cock. He pumped his cock faster.

Rebecca enjoyed the feel of a new cock, belonged to her son, inside her pussy. Clenching her muscles, she tried to grip it and began to thump her cunt up and down his shaft. Kevin also took the clue and began pumping her pussy with his massive rod.

"That's the way baby... that's it." She moaned as se felt his cock move in and out of her scorching pussy. She lifted her legs high in air and scissored his back between her thighs. "Fuck me Kevin... fuck me... oh god... your cock feel so good... tear my cunt with you thick cock."

Kevin lay flat on her chest, pumping her pussy with fervor. He could feel his mother's huge tits pressing against his chest, her hard erect nipples poking into him, turning him on to a greater extent. He pounded her mother's cunt harder and harder.

Rebecca was in seventh heaven. Never did she know that fucking her own son would be so wonderful... so exciting. She gyrated her hips in wanton abandon, feeling his massive cock moving in and out of her burning cunt. She thanked her husband for giving her this opportunity.

The elated husband was watching the whole episode, sitting beside the door, his eyes continuously glued to the crease in the door. He incredulously observed Kevin's cock appearing and then again disappearing inside his horny wife's wet twat and with every thrust his hairy sack slapping against Rebecca's ass. He beat his cock harder and harder, well aware that any time his cock could begin shooting now. He muttered all his strength to hold his ejaculation. He at least wanted to wait until the horny scene in the room was on.

Kevin was fucking her with alternating his rhythm... sometimes slow... sometimes fast, but Rebecca was wild with lust pumping her cunt up and down his cock at a much faster pace. Therefore, he had no other option than to match her pace. He began pounding her cunt with a wild ferocity.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.