Lessons in lust - Cover

Lessons in lust

Copyright© 2004 by Indy Pop

Chapter 3

Mother/Son Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Husband wants to see wife having sex with another man, but wife have some other ideas

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Next morning, the Woods family was assembled around the dining table for breakfast. Rebecca played the role of a perfect wife and a mom. She cooked and served, forced Kevin to finish his bowl of porridge, which he always disliked, and then joined them.

Kevin appeared lost in his thoughts. He ate slowly. Every now and then, he tried to steal a look at his mother, and often he found that she too was staring at him with a wicked glint in her eyes. However, her face was calm and it was difficult to find any trace of what had transpired between them on the last evening. Although, Rebecca was maintaining a straight face, her mind was in a continuous state of arousal. Just a thought of last evening was enough to cause her pussy twitch with delight.

Thankfully, Sam was very much preoccupied with his ongoing work to notice the change in behavior of his son and wife. Rebecca hadn't told him anything about the episode.

After the breakfast, Sam immediately left for his workshop. Kevin remained there, sitting silently, waiting for his mother to return. Rebecca followed Sam to see him off and reappeared after locking the front door from inside. Her heart was suddenly beating very fast, and she could feel the wild throbbing in her cunt.

Rebecca pulled a chair and sat beside Kevin.

"Did you sleep well?"

"No... mom." That all he could answer.

Kevin was right. Last night, was the most tumultuous night of his life. He could sleep only after he diddled his shaft for one more time... again thinking about his beautiful mother. Still, the nude figure of Rebecca continuously kept lingering even during his sleep... his mother fingering her sweet pussy... cajoling him to beat his cock; he finally woke up to find that he had wetted his underpants.

"Lets now talk about your problem."

"Yes."

"As I told you yesterday, it's nothing very serious. Lots of young boys go through it. With time they learn and become excellent cunt men. So you can also be like them. All you've to do is to learn to be patient... never rush for it and use your brain."

"Brain... ?" He looked at his mother questioningly. "What brain has got to do with it?"

"It's the brain who enjoys a good fuck. The body... or your cock is only a mean to achieve that. Everything from your erection to ejaculation is controlled by your brain."

Kevin looked at his mother, rather skeptically.

"Believe me..."

"You may be right."

"I'm right honey... but don't worry... I'm not going to teach you any mental exercise, what I'll teach you is a technique that'll help you a lot. Once you master this technique, you'd be able keep your thing up for the whole night." She pointed towards his crotch.

"Really... is it possible mom." Kevin looked at his mother expectantly.

"Why not... just do as I'm saying and you can yourself vouch for the results." She ordered. "Okay... now remove your shorts."

Kevin stood near her, and immediately lowered his shorts.

"That too." She pointed towards his underpants.

He didn't wait for another instruction, lowered his underpants and stood their, naked; his cock already rigid with anticipation. Rebecca felt her mouth watering; her pussy was already quivering with passion.

"Have you ever heard about PC muscle?"

"No..."

"It's a muscle between your scrotum and ass."

Kevin had never heard about it, he looked at is mother naively.

"Come on I'll show you." She got up from the chair and hurried towards her bedroom. Kevin followed her silently. Rebecca directly went to the bathroom, to the toilet.

"Now you're going to piss for me. But don't rush, just be slow." She slowly lifted the lid of the toilet seat.

Kevin guided his cock to the toilet and began pissing slowly. His cock was already erect with excitement, and he had to continuously guide it to the commode. Rebecca watched for a moment, and then suddenly she gripped his cock at the base... between his scrotum and ass... with her two fingers and the thumb, completely stopping the flow of urine.

"Can you feel where my fingers are pressing your cock?" She asked.

He nodded.

"That's the PC muscle."

Kevin didn't reply; he was reeling under the feel of his mother holding his cock... a strong electric shock radiated through his body. His cock was on fire... his balls churning... his face twisted with excitement. Rebecca looked at his contorted face and released the grip from his shaft. Kevin was not ready; his cock jerked, and the piss shot through its tiny hole, jet of his golden liquid splashed over her hand and the front of her nightdress wetting her lower abdomen just between her thighs.

Rebecca felt that she would die of her burning desires. The jet of pee felt like a molten lava, burning her hands and pussy. Her legs shook with a mysterious pleasure.

"I'm sorry mom." Kevin was apologetic. He controlled the flow of piss and directed it to the commode; but she could see that his face was suddenly more flushed. He had enjoyed his accidental mistake.

"Forget it." Rebecca watched lasciviously the hot fluid splashing against the walls of the commode. The piss, which had fallen in front of nightdress, had seeped inside her panties wetting her already dripping cunt, aggravating the itching in her pussy.

"Now try to stop the flow again, first using your own fingers and then without using your fingers."

Kevin fumbled with his cock, trying to locate the correct location to press and stop the flow. Watching him grope, Rebecca helped him in locating the correct muscle, putting his fingers over it and pressing it hard. In the process his piss again splashed over her forearm and nightie. The flow ceased again and she removed her hand.

Kevin held his pee for a few seconds and then let the stream begin.

"Now try to stop it without using your fingers." She instructed. "Draw your ass inside, squeeze your PC muscle and try to stop the flow."

Kevin did as he was told. His face grimaced as he drew his ass muscles inside, and exerted pressure at the proper place. With a little effort he was able to stop the flow. He looked at his mother triumphantly.

"That's nice. Continue doing this, stop and hold for few seconds and then release; stop, hold and release until you're finished."

Like an apt pupil, Kevin got himself busy with the task assigned to him. Rebecca watched him silently as he finished pissing.

"Now you've got to practice it again and again... ten times... fifty times or hundred times... depends on you. You need not be pissing every time; you can do it anytime. The key is to squeeze, hold and release."

"How long am I going to do it?"

"Fifteen days... a month or more. You'll do it until you get the results. I think you'll start getting some results in about ten days."

She looked at her wet nightie. Her whole abdomen and thighs were drenched with his piss. The transparent material of her nightie was clinging to her tummy and thighs, exposing the creamy white flash beneath it.

"You silly boy... you pissed on mommy." She reprimanded him mockingly.

"I already said sorry." He protested. But she was not listening to him and was busy removing her nightie. Kevin watched in fascination as his mother undid her nightie and stood in front of him in white cotton panties and bra.

Rebecca had deliberately worn her skimpiest panties, barely able to cover her wet mound. Kevin watched her mother in admiration. The front triangle covering her pussy mound was soaked with his pee, and he could clearly see her dark hair clinging to the cloth. The cloth was pulled into her pussy, explicitly showing the two halves of her fat pussy lips. His cock twitched with a wanton excitement.

Rebecca looked at his son's cock jerk. She was dying to take hold of that beautiful specimen. But she knew that Kevin was overly excited and he would not be able to hold it long if she allowed him to fuck her; and she didn't want him to fail. She got to wait... for Sam... for Kevin and above all for herself. She took a deep breath.

"I know now you need a release." She gently stroked his cock with her index finger. "Go ahead... mommy want to watch you again."

Kevin immediately grabbed his cock between his fingers, and began rubbing it. Mother and son looked into each other eyes. Rebecca inserted one finger inside her panties and played with her clit as he masturbated. Kevin looked at her thick bush covering the upper part of her cunt as she inserted her finger inside her panties, stretching the elastic at hem. It was a deliberate show; Rebecca let him see her bush but didn't reveal her pussy lips. Within a minute, Kevin groaned and muttering incoherently, he released his jism.

Rebecca watched in wanton abandon as her son's cock spurted again and again releasing his cum on the floor. The throbbing in her cunt was reaching a crescendo, and she was aware that she too needed a release desperately.

She continued gazing her son's organ, until the shooting subsided.

"Okay... I'm going to take a shower, so you can get out of here."

With trembling legs, she watched as he reluctantly went out of the bathroom. When he disappeared behind the door, she striped her bra and panties, and stood below the shower. Her fingers again moved to her cunt and she inserted her two fingers deep inside her dripping cunt. She closed her eyes and began fucking her cunt with her fingers.

She had not closed the bathroom door. After a while she opened her eyes partly, and noticed a shadow disappearing behind the door. She was not bothered about that.

"You should not watch your mommy masturbating." She called out, smiling lewdly. But she didn't stop, knowing well that her son was watching her masturbate. She ended up having a terrific orgasm.

Nothing of any special sort happened during next few weeks. Kevin religiously followed his training regime as suggested by his mother. He had lost his inhibitions and was now openly discussing things with his mother, while Rebecca somehow restrained herself from falling prey to her lust towards her son. But it was getting difficult day by day.

Sam was getting edgy with every passing day... not ready to wait any more. Rebecca told him some titbits about the things happening between Kevin and her; and convinced him that she would fulfill his long cherished fantasy very soon. Sam asked her to finish Kevin's training as soon as possible so that he could witness the final test.

Kevin kept working on his PC muscles; the results were surprising. His whacking sessions were much prolonged and the orgasms were much more intense. On his mother's advice, he began using lubrication during masturbation and that softened the grip of his fingers over is cock. The outcome was amazing. He found that he was now able to control his ejaculation just by controlling his PC muscle.

Meanwhile, mother and son reveled in their voyeurism. Rebecca regularly watched her son masturbate, and let her son watch while she fingered her pussy, nevertheless, he was still supposed to be hidden behind the bathroom doors while she fucked herself with her fingers.

She had been regularly feeling and petting his cock, at every single opportunity. However, she hadn't let him touch herself in those private areas, other than occasional caressing her boobs and ass.

It was the start of first day of the sixth week, when she made her second move.

Rebecca and Kevin were sitting in the living room, watching some TV soap opera, when she received a call from Sam informing her that he would be late.

It was not very unusual. Mother and son continued watching the program. Once the program was over, she took the remote and searched for the other program. Finally, she selected a movie channel and they settled into watching it. It was not especially a porn movie but it had some very hot scenes between the male and female protagonists. Every time a scene came on the screen, Rebecca and Kevin looked at each other, smiling; lot of sense hidden behind those smiles.

"Do you watch porn movies?" Suddenly Rebecca asked Kevin.

"Yeah..." He replied proudly.

"Do you have any good one, right now?"

Kevin thought for a moment, then nodded in affirmation. Before Rebecca could speak, he jumped down the sofa and immediately headed to his room. Soon he appeared back in the living room, holding a DVD in his hands.

He didn't ask Rebecca, nor she asked him to wait. Kevin inserted the disk into the DVD player and pushed the play button. Soon the TV screen was alight with a beautiful girl and a handsome boy engage in a conversation.

The conversation was only a prelude to what intended next; in the very next frame the girl unzipped the boy's fly and pulled his cock out and began sucking. The boy also responded by removing her t-shirt and unfastening her bra, and began nibbling at her aroused tits.

Kevin snuggled closed to his mother. She didn't pay any attention; her eyes were glued to the screen. She was breathing hard.

Kevin gently kept his hand over her thighs.

He felt a mild flicker in her muscles, but then her body relaxed. He looked at her; her eyes were still glued to the screen. The protagonists were totally naked now, and the boy was slowly scrambling between the girl's wide-open thighs.

Rebecca was aware of her son's moving hand, from her thighs to up towards her cunt. She could feel her heart beating like a drum, but she continued watching the movie ignoring his movements.

Kevin's cock was rock hard, straining inside his shorts. With violently beating heart, he slid his hands upwards inside her skirt... along her mother's delicate thighs... to the junction between her pleasure mound and her thighs. He again looked at his mother. She showed no concern.

He gently placed his palm over her cunt, feeling her supple mound and her dense bush through the thin material of her panties.

Rebecca thought she would faint with excitement. No one other then her husband had touched her there before; and that it was her own son made it even more lecherous. She could feel her cunt lips twitching with an unfathomable thrill. It was now hard for her to pretend anymore. She looked into her son's eyes, with love and... lust.

Kevin was encouraged. His fingers grabbed her cunt mound.

"You're very beautiful mom. I love you."

"I love you too honey." Rebecca responded with by inserting her hand inside his shorts and gripping his rigid cock. His rigid cock jerked in her soft delicate grip.

She pulled down his shorts together with his underwear along his thighs, exposing his rigid hard on. Her resistance finally gave way and she lovingly fondled her son's cock. Kevin moaned with delight. The gentle feel of his mother's hand over his cock was simply mind-boggling. His fingers ran coarsely over her cunt mound.

Rebecca felt like a wild fire igniting inside her; she lifted her hips to let his fingers bore into her crotch. She lifted her t-shirt over her shoulder, pulled it and tossed on one side. Then she did it with her skirt. Kevin watched her in fascination as she settled on the sofa only in her tiny bar and panties.

She then proceeded to undo her bra, but before removing it she turned and checked the living room windows opening in the front yard. Satisfied with the position of drapes, she unhooked her bra and let it fall on the sofa. Her bouncy boobs swung into action.

Then she pointed towards Kevin. "Will you please pull my panties.' She asked him mischievously.

"My pleasure mom." He grinned, inserted his fingers inside the elastic and rolled it down along her creamy thighs. Rebecca helped him by lifting her ass of the sofa. Kevin pulled it completely out of her legs and tossed on the side. Her lustrous cunt was suddenly open for his greedy eyes; the soft flashy lips densely covered with crispy, curly dark hair, her slit partially opened showing her swollen clit. He was surprised to see that her slit and thighs were matted with a thick gluey liquid.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.