Anne: Making of a Slut - Cover

Anne: Making of a Slut

by usm1carbine

usm1carbine

Erotica Sex Story: A married woman is blackmailed into becoming a slut. She finds out more about herself than she had ever known.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   .

It was a mid size town the heart of America, just big enough that there was bustle but small enough that most people knew each other. Anne lived in the better neighborhood, her husband owned his own company, one he had started just out of college and now he was on top in his field. Her children were grown and gone and Anne lived the life of retirement, her husband more than capable of supporting them. Her days were filled with tending to her flower gardens in the spring and summer and playing on the computer when it grew cold. She was working in her flower garden one afternoon when a teenage boy came down the street pushing a lawnmower, she had never seen him before, but she felt something inside when she saw his physique and his rugged good looks.

"Need your lawn mowed, Ma'am," he said as he walked up her sidewalk, she paused to check him out. "$25, satisfaction guaranteed or you don't have to pay," he winked as he said it.

"My husband usually cuts the grass, but he has a lot going on right now, yes, that would be great," she said as she watched him smile and turn to start his lawnmower. She watched his youthful form as he walked back and forth and the smell of fresh mowed grass hit her nose. She found herself stealing glances of him as he cut the grass and when he moved to the backyard, she went inside and watched him through the kitchen window, she hadn't felt these stirrings for quite awhile and she could feel herself getting very damp between her legs. She decided on a shower and headed off to the bathroom, dropping her shorts, panties, shirt and bra as she turned on the water and then climbed in. The water felt good on her overheated body, but as she began to wash herself, she found her fingers lingering on her breasts and then between her legs. She found herself quickly out of control as her fingers gently massaged her clit and the other hand squeezed and teased her nipples.

Her breath got ragged as she worked her hands and soared towards an orgasm, she screamed out as it took over her body and she felt her knees weaken, the cool water not able to reduce the flash of heat that engulfed her body. She rested against the wall of the shower as she gently returned to earth, then picked the soap back up and finished washing herself. When she turned the water off, she didn't hear the lawnmower anymore, but she did hear a rapping at the back door and she grabbed her robe and tied it around her as she headed for the door. She opened the door to see the youth's 6 foot frame and the beads of perspiration on his brow as he stood there patiently.

"I'm finished, Ma'am. Do you think I could have some cold water?"

Anne opened the door and let him in, not noticing that her robe had opened slightly and her breasts were exposed to his gaze, but when she caught him looking, she decided not to tighten up the rope and he nervously walked inside, "Have a seat and I'll get you something," she said as she went to the cabinet and got a large glass. The glasses were on an upper shelf and she just knew that her robe had given him a nice view as she reached for one, she didn't care, after her orgasm in the shower, her body was pumping heat now. She filled the glass with ice and then let it fill with water, when she turned to give it to him, she noticed the bulge in his jeans and it made her weak again. After an awkward silence, she finally spoke, "I haven't seen you around before, did you just move here?"

"Yes, Ma'am. We just moved here from Colorado. I really miss the mountains, but I guess I'll get used to it. Dad got a promotion, so we had to move."

Anne stared at him, he was quite a good looking young man and after that bulge she had seen, she guessed he was a rather well endowed young man as well. They chatted a bit and Anne tried to make him feel at ease, but all the time her mind kept coming back to that bulge, then an idea hit her, making her moisture level increase between her legs once more. When she though she had him at ease, she slowly let her robe open some more, until her whole left breast was exposed and she kept leaning forward to talk to him until eventually they were both exposed and she watched him stare at them. "Would you like some more water?" she asked and then rose to get his glass, she knew when she did that her pussy would be open to his gaze and she saw him swallow hard. She stopped and watched him lock his eyes on her exposed crotch, then she seductively untied the rope altogether and pulled the robe off, she now stood totally naked before him as she let the robe slip from her fingers and to the floor. She leaned over and grabbed his glass, letting her breast rub his arm and feeling her nipple stiffen at the touch of his skin. She could feel his eyes burn into her flesh as she strode over to refill his glass, she could hear his breaths getting shallower and she swayed her ass to give him a look at what a full grown woman looked like in the flesh. She walked back to the table and sat the glass in front of him, then she straddled his legs and sat on his lap, she could feel that delicious lump in his lap again as she let her weight settle her pussy down onto him. She grasped her left breast and offered it to him, his head slowly settled down as his mouth captured her nipple.

Anne threw her head back as he sucked more of her breast into his mouth and she sighed at the young boy's eager exploration of her body. She felt a hand on her ass and could also feel her moisture seep from her excited pussy as his touch awakened her. She and her husband only managed to have sex about once a month anymore, he always seemed to be too tired or not in the mood and Anne had left him alone, thankful for the one fuck she did get a month. Now, she had a youthful man under her, eager to explore her middle aged body and if her sight was any indication, she would soon be very filled up with that bulge she had seen, that thought doubled her juices. She had never really cheated on her husband in all these years, although there had been many opportunities, but she couldn't help herself now, she needed this boy bad! She got up off of his lap, tearing her breast from the suction of his mouth and got him to his feet, then she worked to get his jeans and boxers down, the sight that she beheld made her weak in the knees for the second time today as she watched the large cock twitch. She sat him back down and then dropped to her knees before him, Anne was very accomplished at giving head and this boy was about to see just how good she was as she grasped his huge tool with her left hand and stroked its length, it was a whopper!

Anne licked her lips, sensing that the thought of this delicious cock in her mouth would only be a precursor to its introduction to her middle aged cunt. He sucked in air harshly as she closed her lips around the crown and applied just a slight amount of suction, she didn't think it possible, but he grew a little larger and her hand was having trouble holding it. She began to work a little more of it into her mouth and she watched the expression on his face as she took more and more of it, she grabbed his hands and brought them to either side of her head, just to let him have something to hold onto while she sucked his brains out through his cock. Anne marveled at the taste of his youthful cock, it tasted so innocent and yet she could taste the droplets of precum that she sucked out of it and swallowed, wanting more. She dropped her head some more, feeling his large cock touch the back of her throat and then she worked to get him into her throat, she was very talented when it came to blow jobs and a novice like him would learn a lot today. Anne never relented until she felt his balls touch her chin, she captured every last inch of him and she worked her throat muscles to milk him, then began to work him in and out of her mouth, she could feel his hands begin to tighten on her head and then he slammed into her mouth, his balls slapping her chin hard as she felt the head grow and then the warm rush of cum as it glided down her throat.

His hips spasmed as his cock unloaded in her throat and she was having a tough time catching her breath between spurts, but then he relaxed and she let his cock glide back up into her mouth where she nursed the remaining cum from it and then held it admiringly as she licked her lips and smiled up at him, sitting there in awe. Anne was in awe as well, it had been a long time since she had swallowed that much cum and even longer since she had witnessed a freshly emptied cock get hard so quickly as she stroked its saliva coated shaft. He stood and reached down, grasping her by her ass cheeks as he lifted her up and sat her on the table, then he gently shoved her back flat as he moved in between her legs, she felt her legs open on their own as his hard cock slid up her thigh and towards her melting cunt. He grabbed her ankles and pushed them wide as his cock contacted her burning pussy and then pushed her legs even wider as his huge cock stretched the inner walls of her pussy and began to slide in, it hurt, but it was like when she lost her cherry, the hurt gave way to extreme pleasure. Even as wet as Anne was, it was a very tight fit and she gritted her teeth as her pussy welcomed its monstrous invader until finally, she felt his ball sac against her ass. He looked down at her and then began to back out until just the head remained inside of her and then went slowly back in with all of his length.

His cock felt like an axe handle to Anne, she had never felt anything so large and so powerful before in her life, but as her pussy grew accustomed to his size, the pleasure began to get tenfold, sending reverberations that seemed to touch her very soul. Anne quickly had her first orgasm, more like a short series as she felt his cock beating at her cervix, she felt like she never wanted to let this cock go, she began to see white as orgasm after orgasm rushed over her and then she felt the torrent as he slammed deep and came, his how cum burning into her cervix. He released her legs as he slumped forward onto her body, his massive tool still deep inside and they both fought to catch their breath. After what seemed like an eternity, his withering cock finally slipped out of her, although her vaginal muscles fought hard to hold onto it, then she felt the cum ooze out of her, pooling on the table beneath her ass. He slumped back into the chair, his shorts and jeans around his knees as she cocked her head to one side and watched the leakage from that wonderful boy cock of his and unconsciously licked her lips.

"T -t-t-t-thank you, Ma'am," he sputtered as he stared at the floor, he seemed to be ashamed of what he had done, but Anne on the other hand was elated at having had a nice, hard fuck and from a monster cock like the one he was sporting. He pulled up his shorts and jeans and quietly left, she started to console him, but changed her mind, then she heard his mower rolling down the driveway. She had forgotten to pay him! She was not exactly dressed to chase him down and just figured she would pay him when she saw him next and eased herself down off the table, her ass cheeks smearing the pool of cum as she slid. She found her legs unsteady as she tried to stand, then she felt a large gush of cum flow down her inner thighs and rushed back to her shower. After she had showered for a second time today, she headed back nude to the kitchen and picked up her robe from the floor and slipped it on, then she set about cleaning up the mess on the table and realized how much the kitchen smelled of raw sex. She went into the bathroom and got some air freshener and sprayed the kitchen, it now smelled like a bouquet instead of hot sex. She put his glass in the dishwasher and then went to her room and dressed, it had truly been a different day for her and she settled down in front of the computer as she got online. She played a few games and fought off the guilt of having cheated on her husband and having done it with a teenager no less, but her pussy felt very warm and only slightly sore, she closed her eyes and hoped he would come back to cut the grass again next week.

After a couple of hours, she heard the familiar 'You've Got Mail' and clicked to see an email from someone she didn't know, she opened it and there was an attachment and a note, 'Watch the clip and meet me tomorrow, 10am at the Metro Station, Broad St. wear a skirt or a dress, tell no one or this tape will become public and you and your husband will be ruined, ' Anne downloaded the attachment and it was quickly played by her media player and she saw herself getting fucked by the teenager on her kitchen table, her heat sank. She had been unfaithful to her husband and someone had caught it on tape! She cried and hung her head, she turned off the computer and went to bed, crying herself to sleep and dreading 10am to come. She never heard her husband come home, even though she slept fitfully all night and when she heard the shower running in the morning, she dreaded looking him in the eyes, so she feigned sleep until she heard him leave. She picked out a skirt and blouse and dressed, then left the house at 9:30, pulling up to the Metro Station at a little before 10 and she didn't know what to do next, the note hadn't said. After waiting about fifteen minutes, she hoped that he wouldn't show, but she needed to find out what he was going to do about the video, then she jumped when someone knocked on her passenger side window, she unlocked the door and a man who looked to be in his late 30's got in and smiled at her.

"Good, I'm glad to see that you were prompt as well as dressed as instructed," his hand touching her bare knee and she jerked it away from him, he grabbed her by her neck and held her within inches of his face, "Let's get something straight right now, I fucking own you, Lady. All I have to do is send a couple of copies of this tape out and you and your husband won't be welcome at a strip club around here, understand?" Anne nervously nodded her head, afraid of this man and his unknown plans. "Let's go to lunch, head to Roberto's on 30th St." and she started the car and backed out, heading for the other side of town as she felt his hand once again on her knee, she didn't move it, even as his hand crept up under the hem of her skirt and inched its way up her thigh. For the second time in as many days, a strange hand was on her body, but this one was uninvited, though he didn't seem to care as her stroked her pussy through her panties, no doubt she would have to fuck him to get the tape. She didn't relish the thought of cheating on her husband with yet a second man, but she couldn't let that tape get out, it would ruin them and her marriage as well. He slowly pushed his finger into her pussy, taking the thin material of the panties with it and as much as she tried not to, she could feel herself getting wet.

His finger hooked and found her clit as he massaged it and she fought to concentrate on driving, grateful when she finally pulled into the parking lot at Roberto's and turning the car off, his hand never let up. He kept it up until her body could no longer take it and she came, biting her lip to quell her moans and then he laughed and withdrew his hand.

"Let's eat, I'm starved!" he announced as he wiped his finger on her skirt and got out of the car.

Anne's legs were wobbly as she was led into the restaurant, then he ushered her to a prominent booth and she wondered how she would explain him if she saw someone she recognized. He sat across from her and the waitress left the menus and took their drink order, he said nothing as they looked at their menus, but she stared at him over hers, wondering what his plan was. The waitress took their order and after she had left he finally stared at her and smiled an evil smile and she wondered what his dirty little mind was cooking up.

"Go the lady's room and remove your panties. Carry them prominently in your hand back to the table and lay them before me on the table."

"I will do no such thing! Look, I know you think you have something on me, but it's nothing really and I won't participate in your silly sex games."

He stared at her for a moment, a huge smile on his face, then he leaned across the table, "Look, Bitch. I fucking own you now. You will do what I say, when I say and with whomever I say and fucking like it. If not, then I guess hubby and the kids will be watching a new movie, not to mention the paper and your church."

Anne felt lower than low, she knew he was right, she did belong to him now. One little weakness had destroyed her future, now she would have to bow down to his wishes for who knows how long until she could get that tape from him. She laid her napkin on the table, slid out and headed for the lady's room, hearing his disgusting snickers as she walked away. She lingered in the lady's room, sitting on the commode, just crying, unsure of her future at this point, she had no choice, she had to do as he said until she could get the videos, so she slid her panties off. She stared at them in her hand, the small wet spot from her orgasm in the car clearly visible at the crotch and she dropped her skirt and headed back to the table. She tried to conceal as much of them as she could in her palm, but she knew that he would draw attention to it if she concealed them. She walked up to the table and deposited her panties on the table in front of him and retook her seat, he smiled at her and left the panties where they lay, she had hoped he would put them in his pocket as a souvenir. The waitress walked up with their lunch, waiting for him to move the panties before she sat his plate in front of him, Anne felt her face flush.

When he finally picked up the panties, he held them to his nose and inhaled deeply in full view of the waitress, if Anne could have crawled under the table she would have. After the waitress walked away, he held up the panties and smiled as he wafted them under his nose once again, then put them in his jacket pocket and began to eat, Anne had no appetite. After he had eaten his lunch, he made her pay the bill, then they left and he told her to drive to the Comfort Inn on Duncan Blvd and Anne knew that she was going to be dessert. In the car he began at her knee again and this time he had no panties to restrict his touch as he fingered her pussy and she drove, her mind trying to convince her body not to respond, but she was losing, she felt her moisture increase. When they arrived at the motel, he wouldn't get out of the car until he had made her cum, she faked an orgasm to get out of the public view, he then took her up to the room and as she stood at the foot of the bed, she jumped as she heard the clank of the deadbolt on the door.

"Get your fucking clothes off, Cunt, and make it a real show, I hear you used to be a dancer," he said as he sat in the chair and kicked his shoes off.

Anne worked at the buttons to her blouse, her nerves were on edge at what she was being made to do, she threw the blouse on the far bed and reached behind her and unclasped her bra, let it fall off her shoulders and it joined the blouse. She kicked off her shoes and worked at the zipper on her skirt, finally stepping out of it and returning to her standing position in front of him, now totally nude and vulnerable. He stood up and she trembled, then he dropped his pants and took off his shirt, then removed his briefs and she saw the obscene cock that jutted up from his crotch. She didn't know why, but she compared it to her husband's and the young boy's, it was larger than her husband's, but smaller than the boy's and she felt a trickle down her thigh as the mental picture of the boy's cock had excited her. She made a decision, she would fuck him and get this over with, then maybe he would give her the video and she could go, though she doubted it. He sat on the edge of the chair and smiled at her.

"Get over here and suck this cock. It better be the best head I ever had or your ass will pay!"

The thought of sucking this man's cock repulsed her, but she had no choice, so she dropped to her knees between his legs and bent forward capturing his cock in her hands as she swallowed hard and took it in her mouth. She settled down to the task at hand and began to blow him like her life depended on it, after she got into it, she couldn't fight her body anymore and she was getting into it, taking him deeper each time, unlike the boy, he barely touched her throat with his cock. She cupped his balls and massaged them, hoping to expedite his orgasm, but he seemed to be in no hurry, her jaws were beginning to hurt as she kept up her oral ministrations and she felt his hands capture her head and he began to fuck her mouth. After a few more minutes of roughly fucking her mouth, he finally exploded, his cum gushing into her mouth as she swallowed his load and tried not to think about why she had to do this. He shoved her back on the floor after she had cleaned him up with her mouth and then ordered her on the bed on all fours, she stared at the headboard as she heard him rustling behind her. He ordered her to put her hands behind her back and then she felt him tie her wrists together, then he climbed on the bed and held her wrists with one hand and she didn't see him raising his other hand with the paddle in it, she screamed when he brought it crashing down against her ass and her cheek turned bright red. He stopped and got off the bed, next thing she knew, he had her by the hair, pulling her head up as he stuffed her panties in her mouth, she felt like she was suffocating. He resumed his spanking, her screams now muffled by the panties.

Anne's ass cheeks were on fire, she had never liked spankings, even as a child and she definitely hadn't changed her mind. After awhile, her ass cheeks had numbed somewhat and she didn't hurt nearly as much, the man thought that her ass was a masterpiece, all red and streaked and he had even made her urinate on the bed from the pain, he smiled, he loved abusing bitches, especially ones that were all high and mighty. He stared at her, she definitely wasn't high and mighty now, she had sucked him off and had her ass worn out by his paddle, he massaged his wrist, the pain in it was the only reason he had stopped, she sure could take it. Now it was time for stage two as he retrieved the butt plug from his bag and lubed it up, she winced when he grabbed her raw ass cheek and opened it and then she struggled to pull forward as the plug hit her wrinkled anus. The panties in her mouth muffled her pleas and he just smiled as he pushed the plug in and twisted it around a little, delighting in her squirming, the plug would open her up for him, that tight middle aged asshole was going feel great wrapped around his cock. He gave her one last slap on the ass before he climbed off the bed and let her adjust to her new friend, he poured himself a drink and lit a cigarette as he sat in the chair and watched her try to reach the plug with her bound hands.

He thought back at how he had found her, he had been in her husband's office, negotiating a deal, when he saw her picture on his desk, she was looking good, he couldn't believe it when her husband told him that she had been a dancer and everything, she still had a trim body and a nice rack on her chest, the picture had shown that. Right then and there, he had decided to add her to his little group of housewife sluts and his cock had gotten hard as he thought about her initiation. He had hired the boy she fucked, boy hell, he was 22, but he looked like a 16 year old. He had watched him in a home movies one of his friends had made when he added him to a bitch he was breaking in, he knew he would come in handy at some point. It wasn't hard to get the little bitch to fuck him, he'd watched her for awhile and could see her husband wasn't doing her any good, so he sent him to her and sat backed and watched it unfold, he had sneaked up to the kitchen and videotaped them through the window, the seduction, all of it. Now that was $500 well spent, this bitch would take care of many of his clients, along with the other two he had recruited, he had his client list growing when they heard that if they signed a deal with his company, they could do whatever they wanted to these bitches, outside of killing them that was.

He put out his cigarette and drank the last of his drink, time to get this done, he climbed on the bed behind her and grabbed her under the thighs, raising her ass up off the bed, then he fit two pillows under her stomach to hold her ass up. He got some rope from his bag and tied her ankles off to the end of the bed, couldn't have her trying to crawl away when the moment came. Her ass cheeks just looked really flushed now, now the blood red they had been, but the streaks from the edges of the paddle were still prominent, he watched her cringe and heard a muffled protest as he slowly turned the plug 360 degrees before pulling it out, he could sense her relief, but it was going to be short lived. The sight of her upturned ass excited him, he cock had gotten hard when he watched her squirming, he now lubed it up and pointed it at the small little brown star before him and as the head contacted it, he heard a loud muffled sob and then she tried to pull away, the ropes and pillows held her in position as he watched the head pop through and her whole body seemed to shake. He loved being first into some chick's ass, he never had a virgin pussy, but he'd made up for that plenty with all the cherry asses he'd had, he slowly fed her his cock, enjoying her squirm and her muffled sobs as his cock bore into her and he didn't let up until his pelvis made contact with her ass and then he paused to let her adjust. She was tough, he had one pass out on him, of course that made the penetration easier, he liked the tightness better, he loved when they clinched up to try to keep him out, he flexed the head of his cock and watched her jump, smiling to himself.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.