The Babysitter and the Great Dane - Cover

The Babysitter and the Great Dane

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A fourteen-year-old girl pays more attention to the neighbor's dog than to the baby she supposed to be watching.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Zoophilia   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Nancy hurried down the street. She couldn't wait to tell Theresa all about her adventures last night with Pepper. She giggled and raced up the steps to Theresa's house.

Crossing her fingers, hoping Theresa would be home, she knocked on the door. The sound of Thor barking excited her and she leaned first on one foot then the other. She knocked again, impatiently waiting.

Thor's barking grew louder and Nancy's heart sank. Theresa wasn't home. Her shoulders slumped. She turned to go back home.

"Hey," Theresa said, opening the door. "Where do you think you're going?"

Nancy spun on her heel. Her face lit up. "I... didn't think you were home," she bubbled.

"Well, here I am. Come on in."

Nancy didn't need a second invitation. She brushed quickly by Theresa as the black-haired beauty stepped aside.

"Hi, Thor," the youngster said, crouching down and scratching the great Dane. "You miss me?"

Thor whimpered, his skinny tail wagging. He swiped his broad tongue over the child's face, soaking her in doggie spit.

"Ewwww," Nancy giggled. She took his tongue into her mouth and sucked it until he yanked it away.

"He missed you," Theresa said. She smiled down at her pet and her horny babysitter. The two were made for each other. "C'mon out to the kitchen and have a soda. I'm dying to hear all about last night with Pepper."

"I'm dying to tell you," Nancy said, her voice full of enthusiasm.

Busting to tell Theresa everything, she plopped into a chair at the kitchen table. She gulped the Coke as soon as Theresa set the frosty bottle in front of her.

With her mouth cold and moist, Nancy let out her breath. "It wasn't what I had hoped for," she said, her face full of smiles.

"You chickened out, huh?" Theresa asked, understanding what the young girl had faced.

Nancy couldn't suppress her laughter. "Oh, no," she said, choking. "I didn't chicken out."

"Well?" Theresa was on the edge of her seat. "Tell me."

"I'm still a virgin," Nancy said, keeping her older friend in a state of suspense. "My cherry is still intact."

"Then what happened?" Theresa said. "If Pepper didn't break your cherry and you didn't chicken out... ?"

"He fucked my asshole!" Nancy said proudly. "Christ. I was on my knees and he fucked the wrong hole."

Now it was Theresa's turn to laugh. "Holy shit! Sometimes Thor has the same trouble with me." She wiped her eyes. "I never gave it a thought about it happening to you. God, it must have really hurt."

"It did at first," Nancy said, winking, "Then it got fabulous." She rolled-her eyes. "I creamed... he creamed. Shit, it was great."

Theresa was astounded. "Whewwwww, I would have loved to have seen that."

Nancy nodded. "I wish you were there too. You could have watched me suck him off, right before Kitty got home. Besides, it would have been great having someone with me."

Theresa smiled, her dark eyes flashing. "I'm really proud of you."

Nancy snapped her fingers, wanting Thor to come to her. "I'm glad Pepper didn't break my cherry." She petted the huge dog's head as he rested it on her lap. "I want Thor to do it."

Theresa's breath caught in her throat. "He's too big for you. I wouldn't mind if Pepper had stretched you, but hell, Nancy. He'll rip you apart."

Nancy shook her head, ignoring all of Theresa's arguments. "It doesn't matter." She eased up her skirt, allowing the Dane to sniff at her seeping pussy. "I'm not leaving until Thor makes me a woman. I don't intend to wait another day."

"I'd be afraid," Theresa said. "He's so big."

"Pepper was big too, and he fucked my asshole." Her blue eyes glowed with determination.

Theresa nodded.

"I want him, Theresa. I thought about it all night. I want his cock so bad." She pushed Thor's head under her skirt. "He wants me too."

"Okay," Theresa said. "Follow me." She pushed back her chair and headed for the living room.

With Thor tagging along behind her, Nancy followed Theresa into the front of the house. "I also want to eat you," Nancy said. She looked boldly at the older woman.

Theresa was surprised. "Really?"

"Uh-huh," Nancy said. "I want to eat you just like you ate me."

"Getting pretty bold since you had your asshole fucked, huh?"

Nancy laughed and stripped off her clothes. "I'm dying to get my tongue up your hole before Thor fucks me."

"Then you shall have your wish." Theresa stripped too, her large tits heaving as she gasped air into her lungs. She stared at the naked child, knowing that the lithe blonde would leave the house a woman. "Anytime you're ready."

Nancy feasted on Theresa's lush naked body. "Ohhh, I've thought about this ever since you licked me off." She moistened her lips, anticipating the taste of Theresa's black-haired pussy.

"I hope you intend to suck my tits too," she winked at Nancy.

"I'm going to use my tongue on every part of your body. Then, when I'm so hot I can't stand it, I want you to have Thor fuck me."

"Whatever you say, Nancy. It's your party."

Flushed with desire, Nancy went into Theresa's arms. She kissed the older woman and plunged her tongue into Theresa's open mouth. She squirmed, rubbing her soft body against the woman.

Theresa, overcome by the child's exuberance, gave in. Together they melted to the floor.

The 14-year-old girl's overwhelming desire to become a woman and to experience the joys of Theresa's body had the youngster creaming. Panting, she worked her frenzied mouth over the older one's flesh, kissing, licking, and sucking noisily.

"Oooo, you're a little spitfire," Theresa said. "Ooooo, you're such a horny child."

"I'm not a child," Nancy said, lifting her head. "I'm a woman." She dropped her head and began chewing frantically on Theresa's huge fleshy tits.

"Oooo, yes," she agreed. "Unnnnn, you certainly are a woman." She was getting hot, surprised that this teenager could turn her pussy into a fiery mass of fuck juice and spongy heat. "Oooo, Nancy."

Nancy was having a ball. She feasted on each pulpy tit, turning each a bright red. "God, your nipples are big!"

"Because they've been sucked so much," Theresa sighed. She combed her fingers through the horny child's blonde hair.

Nancy covered one swollen nipple with her mouth and sucked. Theresa gasped. She chewed. Theresa squealed.

"I like sucking tits," Nancy giggled. She was having a ball and the best was yet to come.

"How about my pussy?" Theresa said, curious herself about what it would be like having her cunt sucked by the pretty child. "It's all wet and juicy."

"Sounds scrumptious." Nancy licked a wet path down over the woman's lush body. Her nose picked up the heady scent of female cunt. "It smells great too."

Theresa wiggled her hips. "I've licked my fingers clean, enough times, and sucked my juices off Thor's cock enough to know that you'll love the taste."

Nancy crawled between her long legs. The youngster stared at the red gash framed by thick black curly hair and glistening with drops of pussy juice. She rested flat, wiggling her own ass, hoping Thor would give her a licking before she gave him her cherry.

Thor picked up the scents of both pussies. With his mistress's cunt occupied, he settled for Nancy's. Dropping to his belly, his blunt snout between the child's outstretched legs, he whipped out his tongue.

"Ooooo," Nancy cooed. "Thor's licking me."

"Then you better start licking me," Theresa grunted. "I'm burning up." She rolled her hips. "Suck me and use your tongue."

With Thor's tongue slithering up through her pussy and ass, the young girl couldn't have stopped herself if she had wanted to. She opened her mouth and clamped it tight against Theresa's pussy. Warm frothy pussy-cream greeted her, soaked her face, flowed into her open mouth.

"Ahhhh, oooo, Nancy! Nancy!" The older woman gasped. She was out of her head with lust. "Tongue me! Tongue me!"

The 14-year-old snaked her tongue out, slinking it through the puffy lips of Theresa's cunt and into the entrance. Cunt juice flowed over her tongue, warm cunt juice that oozed into her mouth. She swallowed, and then plunged her tongue deep. Nothing blocked her path and her head reeled.

"Oooo, Nancy... your tongue. I feel it. Unnnn!" She thrashed on the floor, humping her cunt into the teenager's mouth. Her tits large, fleshy, swollen rolled on her chest like huge globs of creamy jello. "Oooo, Nancy. Keep tonguing me!"

Nancy was out of her skull. She plunged her tongue deeper, felt the muscles of Theresa's overheated pussy pulse against her. It was fabulous. Soon, she knew, her cunt would be cherry free, just like Theresa's.

Gurgling as creamy pussy juice flowed into her mouth, the teenager rolled her own hips, reveling in the pleasures of Thor's lazy tongue as he licked her pussy and ass. She took a deep suck and was thrilled when she heard Theresa's whimpering cries of pleasure. She sucked again, enjoying the wild contortions that Theresa went through each time she sucked or plunged her tongue inside the older woman's pussy.

"Oooo, Nancy." Theresa lifted her head and stared down at the young girl sucking her pussy. "Ummmmm." She saw her Dane, his head between the child's thighs. "Holy Christ!" She dropped her head back with a thud.

Wallowing in the pleasure of Theresa's pussy, Nancy jammed her ass back into Thor's face. The sensations were exquisite. Sucking and being sucked blew the youngster's mind.

Theresa's face filled with shock. "Jesus! I'm cumming!" She bucked, saturating the child's face with a deluge of hot buttery pussy-cum. "I'm creaming, Nancy! God girl, I'm cumming!"

Nancy, her mouth plastered to Theresa's pussy, was just as shocked. Her head was spinning. She was sucking Theresa off. Recovering, she gobbled the woman's clit into her mouth and held it between her teeth.

With her clit prisoner, Theresa went wild. She lunged her body up wildly, her clit scraping against Nancy's teeth.

"Ohhh, Nancy! Bite!"

Nancy did. She worked her teeth back and forth over the swollen clit, and the older woman screamed in ecstasy.

It was over before they both knew it. Theresa shuddered. Nancy lifted her head, creamy fuck juice coating her flushed face.

"You creamed," Nancy said. She squiggled away from Thor's lapping tongue.

"All over your face," Theresa moaned. "It was great. Quick, but great."

Nancy got on all fours. She was impatient. "I'm ready for his cock, Theresa. He got me all juicy with his tongue."

Thor was behind the blonde teenager, his tongue lapping up through her ass crack, keeping her crotch constantly bathed in warm doggie spit.

"I'll check and see if he's ready for you," Theresa sighed. Still tingling from the small orgasm Nancy had treated her to, the woman crawled down and stared at Thor's prick.

"Is he hard?" Nancy gasped. She wriggled her ass, creaming all over Thor's snout.

"Not quite," Theresa sighed. "I'll fix him up in a jiffy."

"Hurry, Theresa," Nancy sobbed, her passion growing more intense by the second. "I need his dick."

"I know just how you feel," Theresa said, ogling her pet's long thick cock as his prick jutted from its sheath. "I'll give him a nice suck and prime him for your cherry."

While Thor wormed his rubbery tongue up through the virgin slit of Nancy's pussy, Theresa angled her head under his powerful body. She opened her mouth and gobbled the glistening pointed tip of his prick into her mouth. She sucked hard, inching his prick into her mouth. She used her tongue, whipping it wildly over his cock-shaft.

"Oh, shit," Nancy squealed. The dog's tongue became a snake, invading her hot pussy. It hit cherry skin. Growling, his cock trapped in his mistress's mouth, he began nipping and chewing on the puffy lips of Nancy's cunt. His rump jerked. His cock fucked into Theresa's face.

Theresa gagged, but took him to the root as the last thick throbbing inches jutted out from his sheath. She sucked deep, her own passion fed by the dog's yelping slurps and Nancy's squeals of joy.

"I want his cock!" Nancy cried. She jammed back into Thor's muzzle. "Is he hard yet? Ohhhh, Christ. I want his cock."

Theresa's mouth was crammed full of doggie cock. She sucked lovingly, hating to give up his thick meaty prick. Cumming on Nancy's mouth had only heightened her lust, not satisfied it.

"Hurry!" Nancy cried as Thor's tongue plunged into her asshole. She snapped her head around, saw Theresa's naked body sprawled out, half under Thor. "He's reaming my asshole. I want his cock! I want his cock." She jammed back, agitating the dog.

Theresa sucked, her tongue honing the dog's lust to a razor's edge. It swelled in her mouth, squashing her tongue and brushing against the roof of her mouth. He was ready, and she knew it. Reluctantly, she popped her mouth from his prick.

Panting, she squirmed out from under her giant pet. Her eyes devoured the child's ass and Thor's attempt to soak it in spit. "He's ready for you," she whispered. "Ready to break your cherry."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.