The Babysitter and the Great Dane - Cover

The Babysitter and the Great Dane

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A fourteen-year-old girl pays more attention to the neighbor's dog than to the baby she supposed to be watching.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Zoophilia   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Nancy stirred and stretched. "Oh, shit," she said. She glanced at the clock. It was only nine. There was plenty of time left for her to enjoy Pepper some more.

She rubbed her ass, and looked at the Dalmatian who had ravaged her tight butt.

"You bad doggie."

Pepper opened his eyes and looked at the naked child. He whimpered. Crawling on his belly, he inched closer to Nancy, resting his head on her thigh.

Nancy petted his floppy ears. "You're a bad doggie," she giggled. "I didn't want my asshole fucked." She bit her bottom lip. It had been fabulous.

She pushed Pepper away and stood. Her legs were weak. Naked, she padded to the kitchen and ransacked the fridge. Getting her asshole fucked had given her an appetite.

Pepper sat obediently by the teenager's side as she gorged herself with food. He whimpered and slapped his tongue over her leg.

"Be still, Pepper," Nancy said. "We'll play again soon." A few minutes later, she finished eating. "Now we can fool around." She pushed her chair back and stood. Her face brightened. "I got just the thing." She found what she was looking for under the sink -- doggie biscuits. "Now you can eat too."

Carrying the box, she strolled back into the living room. She plopped on the floor and pulled out a handful of the bone shaped biscuits.

Pepper barked, his tail wagging. He kept his eyes on the child's hand as she put the biscuit on her tit and leaned back. He licked his lips in anticipation, waiting.

"C'mon," she sighed. "C'mon."

She shivered as the dog slopped up the biscuit off her tit and chomped it greedily.

She hummed, staring at the animal. She sprawled herself out on her back and spread her legs. She soaked the treat in warm sudsy cunt-cream, and then eased it into the entrance of her virgin hole. "C'mon."

Pepper dropped to his belly and gobbled at the partially buried doggie bone.

"Ooooo, Pepper," she sighed. She humped her cunt at the hungry Dalmatian, soaking his snout with pussy juice before he finished eating the doggie bone. "Oooo, Pepper!"

Writhing on her back, she reached into the box, pulled out two biscuits, and rolled onto her belly. Propping up her ass, she shoved them into her asshole. They slipped easily inside her cum-drenched asshole. She wiggled her ass and waited.

Pepper sniffed the child's asshole. He sneezed, his nostrils filling with the scent of his own cum. He licked, his tongue slapping over the biscuits stuck in her ass.

"Eat 'em, Pepper. Go get 'em." She shoved back at the sniffing animal and trembled.

Pepper twisted his head, chewing on the biscuits. He bit off most of them, leaving some still buried in her asshole. Whining, he used his teeth, nipping, trying to get the last of the biscuits from Nancy's wet asshole.

Nancy was in heaven. All the pleasures of having her asshole fucked flashed through her mind. She jammed back, using the muscles in her asshole to push out the rest of the biscuits.

She moaned, falling forward, her small tits mashing into the carpet. She ground her hips, her clit brushing against the rough nap of the carpet. "Ooooo, shit. I'm on fire again."

Pepper's tongue reamed her asshole, lugging out globs of his jizz and pieces of broken doggie biscuit. Finished, he plunged his tongue deep again, hoping for more. There weren't any. He dropped back on his ass and barked.

Drunk with passion, Nancy rolled over and stared at the barking Dalmatian. "What do you want? More biscuits or another chance to fuck my asshole?" She laughed, then squirmed across the rug and peered between Pepper's legs "Ewwww, you're getting hard again." It boggled the child's mind.

Pepper slapped his tongue over her face. After soaking her mouth and neck, he nudged her, trying to get the youngster to roll over. He wanted to feast on her crotch, where the fuck juices he had learned to enjoy were.

"I know what you want," she said. "You want this." She dragged her fingers through her pussy and offered them to the dog. "Right?"

Slavishly, the dog licked Nancy's fingers clean. Whining, he began sniffing and nudging, trying to get at the source of the delicious tasting cunt-cream.

"Oooo, no you don't," she giggled. "No pussy for you. You had your chance." She rolled away. Pepper was still persistent.

Nancy gave in for a moment. She spread her legs and gasped.

The heated animal feasted on her overheated pussy, slurping up the warm fuck cream as it flowed from her hole. He plunged into her pussy gash, yelping as he pulled his tongue out. The barrier was still there. Looking at the rammy child, he barked.

Nancy moaned. "It's your fault. You fucked the wrong hole." She humped her pussy against his snout. "Lick me."

Pepper did. He sloshed his tongue up through her cunt and over her hard swollen clit. Fuck juice drenched his snout, flowing into his mouth and nose, but he never stopped. Like Thor, he had been well-trained.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Nancy squealed as the expert licking of the hungry Dalmatian carried her quickly to the peak. Blue eyes popping, she caught herself. "Nooooo," she wailed, scooting away from his active tongue. "Not yet."

Pepper cocked his head, his big eyes questioning. Fuck juice stained his jowls, and he almost looked rabid. His tongue drooped from his panting mouth.

Nancy stared at the tame dog and laughed. "I'm going to suck you off." She licked her lips. "Do you think you'll like that?"

Pepper barked as if he understood. He slapped his tongue over his frothy jowls and squirmed his rump excitedly.

"Good Pepper," she said. "Good doggie." She stroked his back. "Down, boy Get on your belly."

The horny Dalmatian sensed something exciting was going to happen. Obediently, he dropped to his belly, his head still twisting, his big eyes gazing at the naked blonde girl.

Blue eyes glowing, Nancy eased the aroused dog over onto his side. She stared hotly at the tip of his cock peeking out of its hairy sheath. "Mmmm, looks delicious," she whispered, remembering how Theresa had sucked on Thor's huge hard-on.

With his tail thumping the carpet, Pepper looked up, his tongue lolling out, spit dripping from it. He whimpered like a puppy being teased.

"Unnnn, you really want my mouth, huh?" She stroked his belly, inching closer. Her hand trembled. Her desire to suck the dog's cock was overwhelming. "Oooo, Pepper."

Pepper yelped and jerked his rump. His cock grew in size and hard red glistening inches of prick-meat sprouted from the hairy sheath.

Nancy's blue eyes popped. "God, you're growing so big." Goose bumps dotted her silky flesh. She caressed the dog's balls. A hot jolt of passion shot up her arm, exploding at the base of her skull.

Pepper yelped, his cock sticking out completely. He twisted his head, nudging his snout against the 14-year-old girl's tormenting fingers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.