The Babysitter and the Great Dane - Cover

The Babysitter and the Great Dane

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A fourteen-year-old girl pays more attention to the neighbor's dog than to the baby she supposed to be watching.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Zoophilia   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

The sun was going down. All day Nancy had been excited. Three times, she had walked by Kitty Allen's house. She had seen Pepper and had creamed her panties each time, floating home on a cloud as she imagined his cock fucking through her cherry.

At last it was time to babysit, and she climbed the steps. She rang the bell and waited.

Kitty opened the door and smiled. "Hi. C'mon in." She stepped inside. "Theresa has told me all about you."

Nancy smiled nervously, knowing that Theresa didn't tell the sexy redhead everything. She spotted Pepper, and her knees started to shake.

"I'll only be gone a few hours," Kitty said, her voice cutting into Nancy's hot erotic thoughts. "The baby probably won't wake up the whole time I'm gone."

Nancy smiled. "Have a nice time." Pepper was by her side, and she began to tremble.

Kitty knelt down. "C'mere, Pepper." She patted her knee, and the dog hurried over to his mistress. "Good boy. Now don't give Nancy any trouble."

Kitty finished petting her exuberant pet and stood.

"He's a good dog and won't give you any trouble. I'll be back around eleven. I hope your mother doesn't mind you staying out that late."

"Oh, no," Nancy said emphatically. "I only live a few blocks away." Her heart leaped into her throat. For a second, she thought Kitty was going to change her mind.

"See ya," Kitty said. "Anything you want is probably in the fridge." She left, leaving Nancy trembling at the door.

As soon as the door closed behind the woman, the teenager let out a sigh of relief. She headed straight for the living room and the big comfortable couch. Plopping, she stared at Pepper, who was still standing at the door, wagging his tail.

"C'mon, Pepper," Nancy called, her voice cracking with tension. "C'mon boy." She petted her thigh, waited, a feeling of dread coming over her. Suppose Theresa was wrong?

Pepper yelped at the closed door, but he knew his mistress wasn't coming back for a while. He turned to the sound of Nancy's voice, his tail still wagging.

"C'mon," Nancy urged, her heart racing. "C'mon, Pepper. Come say hello."

The dog padded into the living room, his eyes trained on the young blonde calling him. He reached her, sniffed at her feet, acquainting himself with her scent.

Nancy sat perfectly still. She leered hungrily at the black-spotted dog. The newness and the forbidden nature of what she was doing only added to the tensed excitement she was feeling. She could hear her heart pounding in her ears. "Sniff under my skirt," she whispered softly. Easily, not wanting to frighten the dog, she spread her legs. "C'mon, Pepper. Sniff under my skirt."

She began to tremble. The dog wasn't responding. Perhaps Theresa was wrong.

Pepper, apparently satisfied about something only he understood, slapped his tongue over Nancy's calf. He lifted his head and whimpered at the child.

"Do you want to be my friend?" she panted. The wetness of his tongue lingered in her mind.

Pepper barked, his tail beating the air.

Shaking, Nancy eased up her skirt, baring her lush thighs. "See my pussy?" she sighed. "It's all wet for you. I didn't even wear panties." The room was spinning. This was so taboo! "I've been waiting all day for you."

The 14-year-old girl had her skirt around her hips. Her blonde virgin pussy was completely exposed. She sighed and looked at the dog she hoped would break her cherry. "Lick me, Pepper. Lick my pussy," she whispered hotly.

She squirmed her ass on the couch and waited, praying the dog would feast on her cunt.

Pepper picked up the sweet scent of the child's pussy-hole. He put his cold nose against the sizzling flesh of the youngster's thigh. The taste of Nancy's cunt was on her skin.

The child understood. "Ooooo, Pepper. Higher. My pussy." She wriggled her ass, looked down at the dog. "My pussy, Pepper. Lick it."

Pepper lingered on the soft silky flesh of her parted thighs. She worked the button of her skirt open.

"Damn," she whispered. "I'm going to get it all wrinkled."

She wanted to get up and take off her skirt, but she didn't want to disturb Pepper. His methodic licking of her thighs was leading him to the heated wetness of her pussy. She did the best she could with her skirt, then forgot about it, concentrating on the handsome Dalmatian.

"My pussy," she sighed. "It tastes better than my legs. C'mon. Taste me."

Her insides were churning. If she couldn't get the dog to lick her cunt, how was she going to get him to break her cherry?

Pepper soaked the impatient child's thigh, savoring the hint of pussy that clung to her flesh. He nosed closer, brushing his snout over the puffy lips of the young girl's cunt. The taste was stronger, more to his liking. He stayed, slithering his tongue up through the teenager's sopping pussy slit.

Nancy was overjoyed. She squirmed down, the cheeks of her tight ass draped over the edge of the couch. She watched, fascinated by what was going on. Dogs, she was learning, were great to have around.

Pepper's muzzle became coated with the frothy soup of the youngster's overheated cunt. He snorted and shook his head. His teeth banged against Nancy's hard blood-filled clit. The child shuddered in bliss. "Ooooo, bite it, Pepper! Bite my clit!" She shoved hard, mashing her cunt into his snout.

Pepper barked and pulled back, his eyes bright. The girl's whimpering and the taste of her cunt was affecting the Dalmatian. His balls began to swell and the tip of his prick peeked out.

"Ohhhh, Pepper," she sighed. "Lick me. Taste me." Nancy needed the dog's tongue. She needed to be hot, hot enough to erase the fear of being fucked by doggie cock. "Tongue me, Pepper. Get me ready for fucking. Eat me!"

Pepper was drawn back to the mushy folds of the teen's hot oozing pussy. He slapped his tongue up through her cunt, over her clit. Fuck juice clung to his tongue.

"In my hole," she sighed. She used her fingers to part the lips of her pussy. "Inside."

Pepper whipped his wet tongue over her fingers and the exposed slot of the child's pink glistening cunt. He wormed his tongue into the entrance. Yelping, he pulled back. He cocked his head. He didn't understand.

"Oooo, Pepper. It was my cherry. You're gonna break it soon," she shivered, her passion growing by the second, her fear fading just as fast.

Pepper brought his snout back to Nancy's pussy. He found her clit and nipped it with his small teeth. He nipped again, holding her clit gently this time.

The pressure on her clit sent the child into a spastic fit. She jerked and twisted her hips, her clit bearing the brunt of her jerky motions. "Aghhhh!" she squealed, slipping from the couch and falling to the floor.

Caught by surprise, Pepper yelped and stepped back, looked down at the writhing teenager. He barked, his ears flopping and his tail wagging.

Nancy was ready. Passion raged out of control throughout her virgin body. She pulled frantically at her clothes, until she was naked. Her breath was ragged, short, coming out in noisy little gasps. Her hands roamed her flesh, kneading, fanning the flames of her lust.

"Now you can fuck me," she said, her voice deep, throaty. "You can break my cherry." She threw her arms around the dog and hugged him. "Ummmmm. I want it so bad."

Shaking, Nancy released the dog and got on all fours.

"Here I am," she gasped. "I'm a nice hot bitch waiting for your cock." She rolled her hips, enticing the dog to leap up on her body and tear away the last piece of her innocence. "C'mon, Pepper. Climb up."

Pepper circled the frenzied teenager, sniffing, licking. His cock jutted out. His cold nose brushed against her ass, making the teenager's skin break out in tiny goose bumps.

"Ohhhh, Pepper," Nancy moaned. "Stop sniffing and fuck me." She was afraid if the dog took too long, she would lose her courage.

Pepper buried his nose between the cheeks of her ass. His tongue snaked out, soaking her wrinkled ass crack.

Nancy snapped her head back. "Ooooo, Pepper. Pepper." She shoved back, wishing he would mount her like Thor had done. "Oooo, Pepper!"

Her body was trembling. Her small tits ached, the nipples painfully sore. Her hair, no longer worn in pigtails hung down like golden silk, lashing across her crimson face as she twisted her head back and forth.

"Fuck me," she cried desperately. "Fuck me!"

Pepper finished with Nancy's asshole. His cock, fully extended, throbbed. He was ready. Her cries had him aroused. Yelping. he leaped up, mounting the frantic teenager.

"Ooooo!" Nancy cried, almost bucking under the weight of the horny Dalmatian. "Ooooo, fuck me, Pepper! Yes, that's it, fuck me!"

Pepper wanted to. He jabbed his rump, his long slim cock jutting out hard, red and glistening. He jerked his ass, his cock whacking into the girl's ass cheeks. The teenager's frenzied jerking kept the desperate animal from fucking her cunthole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.