The Babysitter and the Great Dane - Cover

The Babysitter and the Great Dane

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A fourteen-year-old girl pays more attention to the neighbor's dog than to the baby she supposed to be watching.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Zoophilia   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Theresa licked her lips. "You were delicious." She glanced over, saw her pet resting. "Thor!"

The dog opened his eyes and whimpered. His tail slapped on the rug as his mistress's voice excited him.

"C'mere, boy," Theresa said, slapping her thigh. "C'mere."

Yelping, Thor climbed to his feet and padded over to his mistress. He picked up the scent of cum on Theresa's face. His drooping tongue slapped eagerly at his mistress's juice coated face.

"Mmmm," Theresa sighed. "He loves the taste of your cum."

Nancy stared hypnotically. She feasted her eyes on Thor, his sleek tan body built for power. She leered at Theresa, devouring the woman's lush flesh with her eyes. Passion returned, filling her, warming her body. "Does he lick you?" she asked.

"He does everything to me," Theresa said. "While my husband is away, Thor takes care of all my needs."

Nancy swooned, imagining all the needs Theresa implied. It was too astounding to believe. "Can I watch him lick you?"

"Sure," Theresa said. She petted Thor's smooth tan coat, easing the huge Dane onto his side.

Thor whimpered and lifted his head, his tongue hanging out. His gaze darted from his beautiful mistress to Nancy, then back again. He dropped his head on Theresa's lap, his body twitching, expectant.

"Did you ever touch his cock?" Theresa asked, rubbing Thor's belly.

Nancy gulped. There was no sense lying to her. "Yes," she whispered. "I jerked him off."

"He really cums, huh?" Theresa giggled. She scratched her nails on Thor's powerful thighs. "A regular broken hose."

Nancy nodded, remembering the doggie-jizz as it had splattered from his cock and drenched her body.

Theresa saw the way Nancy was staring at Thor's hairy sheath and balls. "His cock needs playing with," Theresa said. "Why don't you show me how you got him hard?"

Nancy blushed. She gulped back her shyness and squirmed close. She caressed Thor's belly. "You said there were better ways to break my cherry," she panted. "Tell me."

Theresa settled back, leaning against a chair, Thor's head in her lap. "Cock-meat is the best way to bust cherry skin, Nancy. Nice hard thick cock-meat."

Nancy swooned. "I know, but I'm so shy. I could never let a boy stick his cock in me." She was massaging the thick-skinned sheath that housed Thor's giant doggie-prick. "Who said anything about boys?" Theresa winked, her eyes glancing at Thor's pointed prick as his cock peeked out, greased and seeping. "Cock-meat can be found in a lot of places other than between the legs of some blabber-mouthed boys."

"A man?" Nancy gasped, knowing she could never do that. Her innocence was showing.

Theresa thought about her husband and how much he would like getting between the sweet virgin's thighs. She erased the thought. Maybe later, when he returned home, but for now there was Thor. "How about what you're holding in your hand?"

Nancy's face was filled with shock. "Thor?"

"Why not? You can see his prick. It's nice and long. He can fuck for hours and never get tired, and he obeys my every command."

"Yes, but a dog?" The idea boggled the teenager's mind. She stopped playing with his sheath, her gaze glued to Theresa's face, seeking if there were any signs that the older woman was teasing her. There were none.

"I'm not joking," Theresa said, watching the child's inquisitive eyes with her own. "He's fantastic. He's the only thing that has helped me keep my sanity since Gary had to go away on his new job."

Nancy's eyes bugged out. "You... you let Thor fuck you?" Her head was swimming in a sea of erotic pictures. "God!"

"Every night," Theresa said. She looked at Thor, saw his cock peeking out more. "He's getting hard. Keep playing with him."

Nancy looked at Thor's cock. A lump clogged her throat. An image of the animal fucking the beautiful woman made her dizzy. She thought about when the Dane had tried sticking his cock in her asshole. She gulped. "He... almost did it to me," she whispered. "I wanted him to lick my ass, and he jumped up and tried to fuck me."

Theresa smiled. "I'll bet he scared you."

Nancy nodded. She stared at his prick, imagining his prick piercing her cherry. "God, he'd rip you apart."

"I know," Theresa said. "Thor isn't for beginners." She joined the sexy teenager, stroking Thor's balls as Nancy's nimble fingers coaxed out more hard delicious inches from his cock-shaft.

Nancy gasped, drooling as she ogled Thor's giant piece of hard prick-meat. "Can I watch him fuck you?" Her heart was racing.

"You can even stick it in me if you want." Theresa brought her fingers up the length of Thor's massive cock. "It'll get you hot watching him fuck his beautiful piece of cock-meat into my pussy."

"Ooooo, Theresa," Nancy sighed. "Can I really stick it in you?"

"Sure," Theresa said. "Now watch this."

Spellbound, Nancy watched Theresa drop down to the dog's cock. "Ohhh... what are you - " the rest of the question wasn't needed. Theresa's mouth circling around the pointed head of the dog's prick told her all she wanted to know.

"Mmmmm," Theresa hummed as she swirled her tongue over Thor's doggie cock. She sucked, gobbling the hard thick hulking cock-shaft into her mouth. Her lips touched Nancy's fingers that were still frozen to the base of Thor's bulky prick.

"Ummmm," Nancy moaned. She took her fingers away. Staring, she found it hard to believe the extraordinary sight she was witnessing. Theresa's mouth had gobbled the entire length of the dog's cock into her mouth. Nancy gasped, choking, as if her own throat was clogged with doggie cock.

Thor thrashed on his side, his rump jerking, his cock fucking Theresa's hot mouth. He lifted his head and looked at the mesmerized child, whimpering, his tongue drooping from his open mouth.

Theresa sucked, making her pet Dane howl. She felt the child's gaze on her and treated Nancy to a marvelous sight.

With Thor twisting on his side, his ass lunging, Theresa sucked and chewed his cock. She used her tongue, whipping it over his prick-shaft. A deep suck, her cheeks drawn in, kept the yelping dog a prisoner.

Thor went crazy. He rolled onto his back, every muscle in his body working frantically to fuck his cock into his mistress's throat. His front paws clawed the carpet. His hind legs twitched. Jerking in the air, he twisted.

Theresa released him, popping her mouth quickly off his cock. She looked at Nancy. "What did you think of that?" she licked her lips.

Nancy was speechless. She looked at Thor's cock, which was soaked with spit, then at Theresa's flushed face and wet glistening mouth. She gulped, unable to find the words to express what she was feeling.

Thor sat up and barked. His tail slapped at the rug. His big bulging black eyes rolled. His muscles twitched under his thick tan coat. He was a nervous bundle of energy ready to detonate.

"It sort of gets him all crazy," Theresa giggled. She winked lewdly. "Makes him fuck me better."

"Oooo," Nancy swooned. She looked at Thor's cock. His prick was gigantic. "Are... you going to fuck him now?" Her voice echoed her passionate mind-blown feelings.

"If you're ready to stick his cock in me," Theresa sighed, "I'm ready. Sucking you off and sucking Thor has me feeling like a lighted firecracker."

"I'm ready," Nancy nodded. Her blue eyes misted over as she watched Theresa get on her hands and knees. She stared at Theresa's gorgeous ass. She wanted to lick it, but seeing Thor fuck her was what she wanted to see now. Nancy didn't want anything to delay it. Next time, she thought, feasting her eyes on Theresa's ass.

"Make sure you get his cock in my pussy. Sometimes," Theresa explained, "when we're alone, he misses and plows my asshole." She wriggled her ass. "I'm ready."

Thor padded over to his mistress's quivering body. He sniffed her ass and swiped his tongue up through her ass crack. Yelping, he leaped up, catching Nancy, for a brief second, off guard.

"Hurry!" Theresa squealed, wiggling her hips. "Aim his cock. Get him in my cunt." She was shaking.

Thor blanketed his mistress with his powerful body. His rump jabbed. His long overgrown cock fucked at the cheeks of his mistress's ass. Yelping his frustration, he pranced on his hind legs, jabbing and missing both Theresa's pussy hole and asshole.

Nancy came out of her daze, reached under, gripped the jabbing hulk of Thor's throbbing cock-shaft. Shaking, she aimed his prick at the gaping wet hole of Theresa's pussy. The dog's next violent lunge, with Nancy's help, found the right fuck-hole.

Thor howled. His cock fucked deep, stuffing Theresa quickly with the entire length of his cock. His tail curled, and he yelped again, his cock fucking a mile a minute.

"He's fuckin' me. Nancy... he's in... ooooo!" Theresa went insane.

Nancy gasped, still keeping her fingers at Theresa's sopping pussy. She felt the fucking thrusts of the dog's cock. His groin touched her fingers, mashed them into Theresa with each stab. "Oooo," she moaned, pulling her fingers away. She looked at them. Pussy juice coated her fingers. She sniffed them. Without thinking, she sucked her fingers clean. The taste of pussy burned into her brain.

Shaking with excitement, the hulking Great Dane shivered with lust. His muscles rippled beneath his sleek coat. His large front paws held firm on Theresa's bare back. He yelped, spittle dripping off his tongue. Jabbing thrusts and yelping cries mixed with the squishing noises from Theresa's ravaged pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.