The Babysitter and the Great Dane - Cover

The Babysitter and the Great Dane

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A fourteen-year-old girl pays more attention to the neighbor's dog than to the baby she supposed to be watching.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Zoophilia   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Theresa had fed the baby and was finishing her own dinner. She sipped her coffee, scratching Thor on the top of his head. "Were you a good boy for Nancy?" she asked, gently twisting a pointed ear.

Thor whimpered, his head on his mistress's lap. His tail wagged, and his big black eyes looked up lovingly into Theresa's face.

Theresa heaved a sigh, her nose picking up the faint scent of pussy. She sniffed again, her dark flashing eyes lighting up.

She finished her coffee. "C'mon, boy. Into the living room.

Brushing against his mistress, the giant Dane bounded into the front room. He barked, waiting, tongue hanging out, tail wagging.

Theresa plopped on the sofa and took her dog's head in her hands. She brought her mouth to his, and then sniffed. A knowing smile broke on her face.

Thor's tongue snaked from his mouth, sloshing over Theresa's face. He did it again, wetting her.

"Ooooo; you devil," she sighed. She released his head and leaned back. Her bright dark eyes flickered as her mind put together what she suspected. "Have you been doing something with my sweet innocent babysitter?"

Thor squirmed his butt on the floor. He barked, then dropped his head and tried putting it under her dress.

"Oh, no," Theresa giggled. "Not yet."

Her eyes caught a glimpse of something on the floor. Her curiosity already aroused, she pushed her pet away and dropped to her knees, crawling to where it was.

"Damn," she muttered. It was dry, caked, but she knew what it was -- the dog's cum!

Thor had followed his mistress. Persistent, he licked the smooth curve of her calf. His tongue worked up and tried once again to get under her dress.

"No, Thor." She pushed him away. "Not yet. I want to shower, get comfortable." She stood and winked at her dog. "Did you eat our little blonde virgin's pussy? Damn, I wish you could talk." With Thor beside her, Theresa headed up the stairs to the bedroom.

Peeling off her dress, her eyes picked up another telltale sign of Nancy's flight into sex. She leaned over the bed, smiling at the stain on the spread. She touched it. It was still damp. She leaned close. Pussy.

She laughed, pushed her anxious pet away from her body and headed into the bathroom, her ass tightly wrapped in snug panties, her huge tits encased in a lacy bra.

"You wait here," she said. "Down, boy."

The dog watched his mistress disappear into the bathroom. With nothing to do, he plopped and waited, amusing himself with his hairy sheath and the red tip of his cock, which kept peeking out.

Twenty minutes later, her lush body glowing pink from the thick terry towel, her black shining hair thick and fluffy from the blow dryer, Theresa opened the bathroom door. She looked at her pet and saw what he was doing. It excited her.

"Thor. You know that's my job." She licked her lips and padded over to the bed.

The dog followed... expecting... hoping... the head of his cock now sticking out.

Theresa spread her legs wide. Using her long fingers, she parted the lips of her delicious pussy. "Lick me, Thor. Get me hot."

Thor obediently went between his beautiful mistress's legs. His tongue slapped out, slithered up through her exposed pussy gash. Warm sudsy fuck cream greeted his tongue, coated it. He did it again. His reward was Theresa's whimpering moans of pleasure.

"Oooo, Thor. This is the only way to relax." She heaved a sigh and whimpered.

Thor's broad tongue was licking away the tensions of the day.

Theresa's dark eyes turned glassy as she leered down at her pet. The sounds of his slavish tongue sent shivers of joy throughout her body.

"Oooo, Thor. Did you lick Nancy? Did you fuck her?" Theresa's head was filled with unanswered questions. Her mind conjured up all kinds of answers, none of which were true, she knew. "Oooo, damn, Thor. If only you could talk."

Thor slithered his tongue over Theresa's clit. Her clit was hard, sticking out like a swollen finger from its sheath. He whipped his tongue over it, his rump jerking as Theresa's moans and sobbing cries of pleasure bombarded his brain.

"Oh! Yeahhhh!" She squirmed her ass on the bed, and then glanced over at the stain Nancy had left. "Eeewww, I'll bet she tasted good."

Thor's tongue wormed into the entrance of Theresa's pussy. No cherry blocked his path. He fucked his tongue to the hilt, whipping it through her pool of warm creamy fuck juices. Snorting and growling, he continued to lap at the spongy walls of her cunt.

Theresa's pussy muscles milked and tugged on his tongue as if it were a fucking cock. "Ooooo, Thor... mmmmm. Ooooo, you're so deep!" She mashed the swollen lips of her cunt into his muzzle. "Unnnnn."

Thor plunged his tongue inside her steamy cunt hole, lugged out gobs of white delicious pussy-cream. It coated his muzzle, flowed into his nose. He snorted, shook his head, his teeth scraping against her exposed clit. He growled in his throat. His blunt snout pressed hard against Theresa's pussy. He paused, tried to bury his entire head inside her steamy body. The act was impossible, but the benefits drove Theresa wild.

She fell back on the bed, grabbed the spread, pulled it to her nose and sniffed the erotic aroma of Nancy's pussy as Thor's tongue carried her into a mild, yet relaxing climax.

She humped, twisted, and collapsed, satisfied for the moment. The first stage of the long night ahead was over.

She lifted her head and looked at Thor who was still diligently lapping his never-tiring tongue up through her pussy. "Ummmm, you're so good to me."

She squirmed, inching her ass off the bed until she was able to plop her ass on the floor.

Thor kept his snout glued to her cunt. He dropped to his belly, attacking her pussy until he was told to stop.

Tiny orgasms skipped through her cunt and over her sizzling flesh. She allowed the dog to linger for a moment, her passion building with each slap of his tongue.

"Heel, '' she gasped, ready for the next stage in their nightly ritual. "Heel."

Thor obeyed. He yanked his head from between her legs and sat up, stiff and erect. Pussy juice dripped from his jowls. He licked himself clean.

Theresa caught her breath. Her blazing gaze flowed over her giant dog's powerful body, settling on his prick sticking out from its sheath. "Ooooo, you look so delicious." She licked her lips, wondering for a moment what Nancy had done with Thor's cock.

Thor squirmed, anxious for what he knew would be next. His prick throbbed and jutted out a mile-red, thick, dripping, greased for speed.

Theresa swooned and rubbed her hands over her large plump tits. Hot flashes swept through her body. "Now, Thor. Come! Come!"

Thor barked, got to his feet and leaped at his mistress. His long red glistening cock swung like a steel beam as he dropped his front paws on the bed.

"Ooooo," Theresa sighed, staring hungrily at her dog's gorgeous cock. "So nice and thick."

Theresa stroked his cock with her hand, anticipating the taste, the cream she knew churned in his balls. She touched the pointed tip. Sticky jizz clung to her finger. She licked it.

Thor, well trained and obedient, waited. His hind legs were stiff, firmly planted on the floor, his front paws sinking into the bed. He remained still. His mouth was open, his tongue drooling. Muscles flicked under his smooth fawn-colored coat, muscles he couldn't control.

This part always fascinated Theresa. She knew Thor was ready. Knowing the power she possessed over this powerful beast, a slave to her every sexual desire, made her enjoy him even more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.