The Babysitter and the Great Dane - Cover

The Babysitter and the Great Dane

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A fourteen-year-old girl pays more attention to the neighbor's dog than to the baby she supposed to be watching.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Zoophilia   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

With the baby fed and taken for a long walk, Nancy picked her up out of the stroller and carried her into the house. "Good, baby," she said. "Now for a nice nap." The 14-year-old girl was anxious to experiment with the hulking Great Dane. Her heart was beating wildly as she carried the baby through the kitchen.

Thor was on the kitchen floor. He looked up, his skinny tail swishing across the tile. He whimpered, his big black eyes following the sexy blonde teenager until she left the kitchen. He stood on long powerful legs and followed.

Nancy put the baby in her crib, then tiptoed out of the room and gently closed the door. She saw Thor waiting. "Ooo, you want some more pussy?" she whispered.

Thor whimpered softly, rubbing his cold nose against her bare leg.

"C'mon," she said, leading the sleek Dane away from the baby's room and toward the master bedroom where she had discovered the dog's unusual talent. She opened the door, the dog brushing by her eagerly.

Nancy giggled, and then stopped in her tracks. She spotted the stain on the bed, where Thor's spit and her own juicy cum had formed a puddle. Shit. She looked at the rumpled bed. Quickly, she straightened the spread, hoping the stain would dry by the end of the day when Mrs. Rand returned from work.

"We can't fuck around in here, Thor," she pouted. "C'mon." She left, wondering what room to use.

Thor was by her side. His tail wagged, his tongue hung out as he panted. He was ready and hot. The reward he had grown accustomed to in the past had been neglected. He was highly aroused, his balls aching, the tip of his prick peeking out. He walked with Nancy down the stairs, expecting to have the pressure in his balls relieved at any moment.

Nancy walked through the house, a smile growing on her face. "The living room," she said. "Damn." The idea of stripping in the living room excited her. She had never even done that at home.

She walked to the window, Thor sniffing at her ass. His cold nose brushed against the backs of her thighs.

"Ewwww." She giggled, and pulled playfully on his ears. "Do you eat your mistress's pussy?" she asked, wondering if the Great Dane actually did.

Thor barked, jerked his head, banging his blunt snout into her crotch.

"Oh, shit, Thor." The contact made her shiver. "Let me get my clothes off first." She moved away from the window. "Sit, Thor."

Thor whined but sat obediently. His tail slapped at the thick-piled rug. His long wet tongue drooped from his open mouth. Muscles, tense and powerful, rippled under his sleek fawn coat.

Nancy, caught up in the excitement of new and erotic sex, turned on the stereo. "I'll strip again."

She rolled her slim hips lewdly. Everything was so new. It was nothing at all like she had been experiencing at home since puberty -- (her dark bedroom, sneaking under the covers, muffled cries of pleasure, sleep). Now everything was out in the open.

"If you were a boy," she giggled, swaying to the beat of the music, "you'd be drooling."

She eased her pink summer top off, jiggled her tits. "Your cock would be hard too."

She shook her tits, caressed them, and then whimpered as the heat of her passion grew.

"Oooo, Thor. Look at my tits." She bent over, exhibiting her small pulpy tits to the excited dog. His rump squirming on the carpet, Thor stretched his neck, slapped out his tongue and whipped it over the jiggling meat of Nancy's tits. Her squeals of pleasure encouraged him. He licked her tits again and started to get up.

"No," Nancy gasped, stepping back. "Sit." She sighed. "I'm not through dancing yet."

Obediently, Thor dropped his rump back. He whined, his balls sore. Hot cum churned in his hairy balls, the cum that his mistress always made sure to take care of during their little games. He barked his protest.

"Shhh," she giggled, misinterpreting his anxiety. "You can eat me again." She rocked her hips and peeled down her shorts, letting them fall to her ankles.

"Do you like looking at me?" she asked, skimming her panties off.

She turned.

"How about my ass?" She talked as if the giant animal could understand.

In a way, the Great Dane did. He barked. The heady scent of the teenager's turned-on pussy reached his nostrils, inflamed his already agitated brain.

"Shhhh, Thor," Nancy said, turning to face the dog. She strutted over to him. "Here. Take a lick." She spread her legs and jammed her cunt against his snout. "Go on."

Thor's long tongue slithered from his mouth, swiped up between the young teen's thighs and wriggled through the puffy folds of her virgin cunt. Warm frothy pussy juice flowed from her cunt hole, coating his tongue. He licked again, her whimpering sighs making the head of his pointed prick peek farther from the hairy sheath.

"Oh, shit," she moaned, stepping back.

"God." She looked at the powerful Dane from hazy blue eyes. "If you were a guy, you'd be all over me."

A hot smile played on her mouth.

"You'd have a nice big hard-on too."

Agitated and hot, his balls feeling as if they were on fire, Thor came off his rump, took three giant steps and leaped up, his huge paws resting on Nancy's shoulders. His tongue slapped wetly over her surprised face. Whimpering, he danced on his hind legs, humping his rump, his cock sticking out farther from its thick-skinned sheath.

Nancy staggered under the dog's weight for a moment. She steadied herself. Once over the shock, she began to enjoy it. "Ummmm, you're just like a boy."

Thor jerked his rump. His cock, fully extended, brushed against the smooth flesh of her body. Whimpering, he licked his tongue into her open mouth, cramming her throat.

She wrapped her arms around the giant beast who, on his hind legs, was as tall as she, and pretended to dance with him. She chewed his tongue, and laughed as he jerked it from her greedy mouth.

"I'll bite it, like I do to the boys who try to french me," she said. She held his big head firm between her hand. "Now I'll lick you."

With the animal jerking his rump and dancing on his hind legs, Nancy slapped her tongue over his mouth, worked her spit over his dropping tongue and sharp fangs. It excited the teen. She felt the heated stickiness of his cock brushing against her skin.

"What is that?" she asked innocently.

She took his paws and held them. Stepping back, she dropped her gaze to the long red menacing cock jutting out hard from its sheath.

"Oh, my Christ!" she gasped, dropping his paws. "Holy Christ!"

Thor growled, impatient with the teenager. He jammed his head between her legs, banging his snout against her clit. His tongue wormed out, slipped between her cunt lips, hit the thin protective skin of her cherry. Growling again, he yanked his head out, whipping his tongue over her belly and thighs.

Nancy stood frozen in shock. The sight of the dog's long cock overwhelmed her. Dizzy, she allowed him to lick her. The image of his cock was burned into her brain forever.

She wanted to see his prick again, needed to. She fought her way out of her dazed sexual stupor. "Sit, boy! Sit!"

Thor barked, ignored her for a moment, but finally obeyed. He sat, squirming his rump, his tongue licking his rubbery chops. His prick throbbed and his balls ached. He didn't understand why the child didn't help him like his mistress always did. He cocked his head and barked.

Nancy didn't understand. She dropped to the floor, her small tits heaving as she gasped. She blinked, gazed in awe at his long glistening red cock.

She stroked his smooth back, her body trembling. Warm fuck juice bubbled inside her virgin cunt hole. "Ohhh, Thor. You're just like a guy. You got a hard-on!" She was amazed.

Thor nudged her with his head, knocking her back. He yelped as she fell on the floor with her legs spread. He sniffed, the scent of her pussy making his cock ache more.

Nancy twisted around, unable to tear her eyes away from his magnificent prick. "Jesus, Thor. It's so big." His cock was reddish-purple, thick, glistening with natural fuck oil, the tip pointy, seeping a white sticky cock juice. Nancy creamed. The sight of his cock sent tiny sensuous orgasms through her pussy.

Giggling, intoxicated with passion, Nancy rolled over on her belly. "Here, Thor. Lick my ass. I'll pretend I'm a dog." She wriggled up onto her hands and knees, presenting the animal with her ass. "Lick me, Thor. I'm a hot fuckin' dog." She wriggled her hips, enticing the giant Dane to feast on her firm ass cheeks and virgin ass crack.

Thor sniffed, the smell of her pussy and ass making him whimper. His balls were swollen, sore, filled with a heavy load of doggie-jizz. He nipped the cheeks of her ass in protest, trying to get the innocent teenager's attention.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.