To Know the Future - Cover

To Know the Future

Copyright© 2004 by MasterDavid

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Julia is alone in the world. Her parents are dead, her lover abandoned her when she became pregnant, and now her estranged older brother has committed suicide. When she finds his final message, a crazy scrawl that tells of a man with a machine that tells the future, she feels he must have been driven insane

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Slow  

Just a few moments later, Salvatore himself pushed through the door leading from the kitchen. The silver-haired man hurried over to the attorney, who quickly stood and embraced him. In a thick, Italian-sounding accent, the restaurant owner asked "Charlie, where ya been so long? I begin to think ya not like my cooking!" Both men laughed at the comment, and Julia guessed it must be some sort of running joke between the two. After a minute spent asking about their respective families, Salvatore turned his attention to Julia. "Charlie, who is dis pretty lady? Did you finally find a girl for yourself?" Without letting the lawyer answer, Salvatore reached his hand across the table, saying, "It is a pleasure to see my good friend Charlie with such a pretty woman, after all the time he has spent alone. I am Salvatore Gallucci, and I am so happy to meet you."

A bit overwhelmed by the charm being exuded by mustachioed Italian, Julia put out her hand and said hesitantly, "I'm Julia... Julia Perry. Actually, Mr. Higgen..." The lawyer cleared his throat loudly before she could say more. "Errr... Charlie was my brother's attorney, and, though I'm sorry to disappoint you, we are here more for business than for pleasure."

Julia had thought that perhaps the restaurant owner was putting her on with his effusiveness... which is why she was startled to see a brief flicker of pain come into the man's eyes when she said she was not Charlie's date. 'I guess he really cares about Charlie's happiness, ' she thought. Smiling widely, she gripped Salvatore's hand tightly and said, "But... I can already tell that Charlie and I have a lot in common beyond our connection through my brother. And who knows what will happen after the time for business is over?"

What she was implying caused Salvatore to stop smiling, and he cocked an eyebrow at her as he looked deeply into her eyes. Julia stared back, still smiling. Slowly, the restaurant owner brought his other hand up and placed it on top of hers. Nodding his head, Salvatore murmured, "Bene. Bene." Letting go of Julia's hands, Salvatore stepped away from the table and walked over to where Charlie stood looking puzzled. Salvatore brought his head close to Charlie's and whispered quietly for a few moments; Julia could see the attorney's eyes widen at whatever his friend was saying to him. When he was finished, Salvatore turned back toward the table and made a small bow to Julia, then clapped Charlie on the back and said, "I will cook now." Whistling quietly, Salvatore walked back into the kitchen seeming very satisfied about something.

Charlie returned to the table, shaking his head. "What was that all about?" Julia asked. "I'm not sure," the lawyer said, looking toward the door to the kitchen, "but I think he's very impressed with you."

"How can you tell? What did he say?"

"Well..." Charlie lowered his voice while still looking at the kitchen door, "he said I should bring you back here again when 'the time for business was over.' And..." The lawyer paused, looking uncomfortable, then turned and looked directly into Julia's eyes. "Salvatore prides himself on being able to read a person's character after only a few minutes, and his judgment is rarely far from the reality. That being said... he said that if I didn't marry you, he'd court you himself... after he kicked my sorry bottom from here to Syracuse and back."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.